Dear biz, will I make more money than normies if I get into one of these colleges?

higher-status job, faster promotions, recruiters blowing up my linkedin, hotter wife, nicer house?

got my job off craigslist working for a private marketing company and 2 years later i stil work for them and make 100k/year

you won't, these places don't guarantee anything other than competition with other uber intelligent humans that chose the most public and traditional path towards what ever they define as success

Yes

so to answer your question, absolutely not. i went to nyu and dropped out 4 days before delivering my thesis because i was retarded, still good

take notes OP, I think what some people have gotten out of college is the confidence to trust themselves with making money, you're probably still in HS, so either mommy and daddy pay for everything or you already know the value of a dollar and have started walking the mental path to that conclusion

Ivy leagues are like having a blue checkmark on twitter

isn't there something to be said about the vibe at elite colleges - overflowing with psychotic ambitious kids. aside from 5-10% of affirmative action & athletic recruits, 90% are WILDLY ambitious smart kids.

...compared to like maybe 10% of an average decent state college's kids being seriously ambitious. with 80-90% retard tier meatheads and sorority whores and minorities buying Jordans with their financial aid.

the 4 years has to condition you for excellence, not to accept chicken shit jobs at chicken shit companies in chicken shit cities. these schools seem to instill a sense of superiority in their grads to gun for the top

I have a 1.89 GPA rn in college but my online business makes $8k a month, not to say that grades don't matter, I'm def paying for it now having to literally make up an entire semester, but if what you want to get out of college is some money in your pocket teaching yourself works a lot faster and imo a lot better

Wrong. Their jewish families just only live in big cities and nepotize them into top jobs. You are being cucked.

even Brown? i heard Goldman and tech firms in California love Brown alums, can't confirm tho

same could be said about flagship U's. look goy, 10 of our newest grads are now at JP Morgan in manhattan making $120,000 per year plus a $10,000 starting bonus
>all 10 are jews

really, truly, unironically this

yeah this is true, I'm the 10% state school type, my ambition came from growing up broke, now I'm richer than all the fags that went to Ivies after HS

if you're not memeing you are probably white, fat and poor and seeing life this way will keep you there.

kek I’m married to a brown alum, and yes

Found the jew

yes even Brown goddamnit, just don't do nothing, don't JUST get good grades, join MUN, go on an alternative break, have females fart on you, it doesn't matter, just school like Superman Clark Kents, and then have a side hustle you're really good at, better than anyone else (try multiple if you're a "muh high IQ" fag) and monetize monetize monetize

Actually I'm a beaner, but to be mistaken for a higher race is always a compliment

I just realized from the two of your posts that you didn't look at the graph and you just think blue checkmarks on twitter are good lmao.

Blue checkmarks and ivy league enrollment are something the jews nepotize each other with so dumb goyim think they're smart and cool and listen to them more.

If your talented enough to get into one of those colleges, you will probably succeed in life without have to go there. Those 4 years would be better spent doing somethign worthwhile, like starting a business, trading crypto, learning real skills. If you think you actually have to go to those colleges to succeed, you're destined to fail anyway

she in finance or tech or consulting?

soyboy chris hayes on msnbc is a brown alum, even that cuck married a babe he met at brown. she's a law professor

I'm agreeing with you dumbass, being twitter verified is the equivalent of getting a certificate in native american transexual studies from Alaska Bible College

yup

only if you’re trying to be another number in the system

So if its not gong to as good school and becoming an investment banker whats the best way to get rich?

I'm not saying you can't do that, but that's like what everyone does now. And by everyone I mean the people just smart and rich enough to give a shit about getting their lives together and making some money, those smarter than that know their ability to gather resources comes from themselves regardless of degree or not.

i disagree, If you look at all the major companies everyone of them is headed by an ivy league graduate.
The degree may not be the main determinnt to someones intelligence, but it does mean something to other people

yeah this too, if you're in a position where you can ((())) your way into shit, then forget about college, but if you're a nobody or if your family is comprised of immigrants then get a degree and get a good one

It's because those people were already talented to begin with. It means they're more talented than most 18 year olds, they have a head start, but it doesn't mean other people can't catch up to them in the long term. Life is long, someone who is driven can catch up, and someone who started out ahead can stagnate. Like you said, the degree is just a signal to other people- like having a hot girlfriend, it shows someone with high credibility/value has validated you, so is an indication you have value. But you still have to prove that value once you start the job, and continue to improve over time. A good first impression helps, but that reputation can fade away, and other competition can find ways to surpass you.

The real test would be to take 100 people who got into harvard, let 50 of them go there, and tell 50 of them they can never go to college. Let's see which group is more successful in 10-15 years.

Top people overall don't really fall or stagnate though. And slackers RARELY "catch up" ... there's such a thing as forever behind, and the personality traits that got them behind don't tend to shift that dramatically. Overwhelmingly, most are who they are by senior year of high school; you're baked in the cake by 17-18

Not really true. Most Ivy leaguers are intelligent and come from rich families. Most aren't geniuses or wildly ambitious.

(((rich families)))

Honestly, no. No-one cares what University you graduated from, as long as you have the degree.

Rich slackers don't end up at Ivys unless major bribery occurs, which is few and far. On the whole it's impressive kids.