Have you ever experienced Ecuadorian cuisine?

Have you ever experienced Ecuadorian cuisine?

I went to Ecuador 2 years ago and I really likes the food, even the stuff I got from food courts was really good.

I live in New York and there are a lot of Ecuadorians here, but I've only been to one Ecuadorian restaurant so far. I ordered a seco de Gallina (I think it's called) and it was pretty good, but not as good as what I had in Ecuador.

If anyone has some recommendations in restaurants around here or dishes you like, please share them.

>this thread again

What the fuck is your problem?

I've been to Quito twice, and both times I got food poisoning. Is that what you wanted to hear, you fucking big-chasing faggot? Fuck off. Do us all a favor and jump in front of a moving train.

That must have been bad luck.

Also, you're a tryhard idiot

So we can have more fast food threads? Go fuck yourself, you shit cunt, this is a quality post

stop this shit.

Yeah Ecuadorian food is like Colombian food. It sucks shit and is inferior to Argentinian, Peruvian, Mexican, El Salvadoran, and Brazilian cuisine.

This is very appropriate for Veeky Forums, you sperg

It definitely isn't bad by any means.

I don't think I've ever had Ecuadorian food but it looks pretty similar to Colombian, which makes sense since they're Andean neighbors. Ecuador is a much poorer country than Colombia so there's probably a lot more fine dining in Colombia, but it looks like a lot of Latin American food: basic, hearty, not a ton of vegetables, but pretty damn good.

I'm Puerto Rican and I see a lot of stuff I recognize in Ecuadorian food.

I thought Ecuador was better off than Colombia.

And does Colombian cuisine have a lot of stewed dishes like Ecuadorian cuisine? I did notice the not many vegetables, I hear they only eat vegetables in soup for the most part.

I've never had Puerto Rican food, what would you recommend?

Yeah check out Sancocho, Mondongo, Mote de Queso, and GOAT Ajiaco.

do you happen to live in New York?

also, off what metric do you consider Ecuador to be "way poorer than Colombia"? Just curious

Colombia's GDP per capita is only a little bit higher, and Colombia has more violence too

No, I'm from California but currently living in Colombia for business. Also I'm not the same user who said Ecuador was way poorer so I can't answer that question.

How is the food in Colombia? And the girls?

It's truly amazing. And wow, the amount of delicious fruit I had never tried before is astounding. Mangostino is GOAT.

The women are super attractive, and lucky for me there's a big ass gay club I can go dance and meet them at. The club is 4 stories, and has 14 DJ stages (with different music) and 13 different bars. And the cover charge(which includes OPEN BAR) is literally $13. Livin' the dream.

Wait it's a gay club? And that sounds like a really cool club, the same shit would be way more expensive in the states.

And I had some fresh pineapple in Ecuador that tasted amazing

Not exclusively but yeah. Mhm in the states they could charge like $100-200 and people would fill it.

Yeah the fruits here just taste way more flavorful, got some grapes the other day and they were the best I've ever had.

Have you gotten laid from going to those clubs, yet?

I didn't even think I liked pineapple, but then I took a bite and was blown away by how good it was.

No but that's just 'cause I don't like casual sex. I prefer making out and I have with 11 so far and I've only been 3 times lol.

Must be the climate.

Damn, that's a waste

this.