How can I make a good martini with no shaker or ice? I have chilled vodka and gin so idk

How can I make a good martini with no shaker or ice? I have chilled vodka and gin so idk.

Also have blue cheese / pimento olives.

No vermouth

How is this a question? You already have the ingredients for the best martini, presuming your gin isn't shit.

Pour chilled gin in a glass and add the blue cheese olives. Wa La

So you asking how to not make a martini, because a Martini is Gin and Vermouth, and even then a Vodka Martini is Vodka and Vermouth.

So you want to know how to make chilled gin or vodka with olives.

Put ice in a glass pour in liquor stir for 30 seconds strain into a chilled glass throw in olives. Bam

3oz Vodka or Gin (your choice)
Three blue cheese olives

In a Martini glass

Done.

Are you stupid?

Use the brine from the olive jar in place of vermouth.

You can't make a good martini without ice. Best you can do is chill your glass and your gin, and add a tiny splash of water.

You never need a shaker for a proper martini. The martini should be stirred. You need gin, dry vermouth, and a lemon twist. Orange bitters optional. Olive (no more than one, and no added brine) instead of a twist if you're a plebian.

Are martinis a meme? Seems like an excuse for degenerate alcoholics to look fancy slamming back straight vodka. I know they all go home and drink vodka straight from the bottle.

A gin martini with a decent amount of vermouth is such a perfectly balanced treat. I like them because they're savory. Fuck vodka martinis, especially if they have no vermouth.

Never had a gin martini but I hate the taste of gin. Vodka martini isn't a horrible drink but I only get them if I'm in public and want to look classy while getting sloshed.

Pleb detected

DIRTY.

The best martinis are where you have a nice chilled glass, pour in some gin, add an olive, and think about vermouth when drinking it.

If you have money to spend, get Hendrick's
If you're broke, New Amsterdam.

There, now you like gin.

>Not waving your glass in the direction of Italy

New Amsterdam is terrible for Martini-making - American style gins are too floral and fruity. Gotta stick to relatively dry gin bruh. But yeah, Hendricks is solid stuff.

Oh I was just offering him a tasty gin solution. I only make gimlets with New Amsterdam lol. That shit would taste weird with an olive.

Damn, I haven't tried a New Amsterdam gimlet, but its probably fuckin solid.

I'd recommend a tums or some extra soda water if you're prone to heartburn cause it's ZESTY.

Do people who incessantly repeat these lines have any idea how fucking dumb they sound? Are you the same people who find items at shops lacking price tags and take it to a clerk saying, "AH HA! THERE'S NO PRICE IT MUST BE FREE LOLO,LOLOLOLXXXDDDDD"

This is a p sick meme.

i have beefeater

What do you guys think of seagram gin in general?

pleb tier