Does it bother you that Chick fil A refuses to serve gay people?

Does it bother you that Chick fil A refuses to serve gay people?

Other urls found in this thread:

wivb.com/2016/04/01/cyberattacks-take-aim-at-universities-printers-including-ub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hijacking this troll thread.

Ask a gay Chik Fil A employee anything.

>troll thread

I just alerted the Chick fil A authorities that there's a homo working undercover in one of their restaurants. It's only a matter of time until they find you, take you out back of the restaurant, and flog you to death with sacks of potatoes, you degenerate faggot.

Do your boss and coworkers know, and are they cool with it?

Nope. I'm pretty okay with them being closed on Sundays too.

How do you like serving delicious cock for random strangers to eat?

Yes and yes.
I love it. I indulge in the cock during my lunch breaks :^)

I don't give a shit

It's terrible that such bigotry gets in the way of such good chicken.

A) Don't tell them you're gay

B) Go to a better restaurant

No, a business should be able to discriminate against whoever they want for whatever reason they choose.

The chicken is mediocre at best. The Wendy's spicy jalapeno fresco chicken is better. And they're open late on Sundays.

If that's true then thats absolutely disgusting. What is this the segregation era?

It bothers me that they think their product is worth as much as they're asking for.

Sincerely. Foul product.

I don't care where gays eat.

they eat cock, faggot

Cock is not a locale, ding dong.

It actually makes me want to eat there more.

No, it bothers me that their food is mediocre

they eat in your father's bedroom, faggot

You seem to know a lot about my father's bedroom.

weev? Do they have Chick-Fil-A in whatever ass-end of Serbia you're currently squatting in?

Dave Thomas pls go

Then how is it me and my husband eat there all the time?

I take my wife's son and his boyfriend there every week.

>Does it bother you that Chick fil A refuses to serve gay people?

No it doesn't, as a matter of fact I make it a point to eat there more often :^)

No but it bothers me that their food is disgusting and overpriced.

1) They have never refused to serve non-straights.

2) They have always also had non-straight employees.

3) They have stopped giving money to organizations that actively try to oppress non-straights.

4) The owner of the company has since admitted regret at his funding of said organizations and his defensive statements.

5) You're a reactionary who doesn't do their research, you have no value as a citizen.

HILARIOUS
AND
ORIGINAL

This. Whether it's a stupid principle or not, it's entirely their own discretion.

They were never discriminating their customers at all, though. The controversy arose because they wouldn't allow same-sex married employees on their company sponsored retreats, and because they actively donated to conversion therapy and lobbyists vying to bar anti-discrimination laws.

>doesn't know what a reactionary is

It's LITERALLY unconstitutional to refuse service to gays in the US. Only churches have that honor.

>flog you to death with a sack of potatoes
This is a criminally underrated post

They shouldn't be allowed to descriminate against gays because by token of being a fast-food establishment they should be considered to be inept, morally, at discernment, much less righteous judgment. I doubt very strongly their business of gluttony and sloth rings true to the teachings of the Bible. And I say this as someone who eats at chic-fil-a regularly.

Where does this lead? You can just turn away a customer because they don't like the same movies, have the same political affiliation, etc? Would you be fine with me opening a secular humanist spa that refuses entry to any sort of theistic person?

That's not how it works, not on the customer side, not on the employee side, and you'd know this if you actually looked at workplace legality from the last 100 years. If a business can't be allowed to turn away blacks, there is no reason at all to allow them to turn away gays.

It's awesome.
I wish more people would take a stand against fags.
Also, send the niggers back to the cotton fields, they've rub rampant long enough.

>rub
A freudian slip? I know what you want, white boi.

would you serve rats?

because that's how I see gays, as rats

rats can't help what they are, but that doesn't make their behavior any less disgusting

As usual the correct responses are ignored because >MUH TROLLING

Couldn't care less.

>only the posts that match my opinion matter
Fuck right off, progressive cancer

A business in the US actually can refuse service based on movie preference and political association; commies and liking Twilight are not protected classes.

Maybe if fast food restaurants stopped serving straights we'd all lose weight, except for OP.

>weev

is he even still alive?

Yes, and he's getting up to whacky neo-Nazi shenanigans. Oh weev!

wivb.com/2016/04/01/cyberattacks-take-aim-at-universities-printers-including-ub/

>not liking dick
How do you live with yourself?

I'm not the biggest fan of Christians, so I will shy away from businesses that are overtly Christian. That wouldn't stop me from buying one of their sandwiches if I wanted one, but it means I don't make a habit of doing so.

I dont want AIDS ridden degenerates eating at my restaurants anyway

I dont like gayness.

But i refuse to treat people badly... infact treating people badly is WHY i disagree with the choice of being gay. Its just not good for their life, the next generation etc.

So i see no good reason not to feed them chick fil a... whatever that is (Britfag talking).

No, just like it doesn't bother me that the Red Cross doesn't take blood from fags.

>secular humanist spa that refuses treatment to thirst people
Yes, yes I would

You are a bunch of hypocrites and you know it. If burger King refused to serve trump supporters you would parade it around as the best fast food establishment in the world, it would appear in every newspaper and YouTube bloggers wouldn't never shut up about it.
Political persecution has always been worse than sexuallity persecution. You are guilty of the same things you complain about you don't have my sympathy at all

>>>/tumblr/

>supporting trump
>go to tumblr
Is this some sorth of post post neo ironic shitposting?

You sound upset. You'll be even more upset when the Emperor God becomes president.

>political persecution has always been worse than sexuality persecution
Pretty sure no one was ever burned at the stake over who they're voting for

Nobody has been burned at the stake for religious motives in the history of America.
Whole cultures have been massacred for political reasons tho

IS there any bigger meme than people who pretend chik-fil-a isn't a godly sandwich just because of the politics? It's the best fucking chicken sandwich I've ever had and all I do is stuff my fat face with sandwiches from various places

Who gives a fuck? People who eat fast food on a regular basis are idiots, so we're discussing the opinions of idiots.

Except the literally don't. You're just a troll trying to be incendiary. Chic-fil-a has fucking amazing fried chicken and they don't give you a sexual orientation test when you show up to order food.

2/10 just felt like insulting you.

Simple people discuss people, normal people discuss events and great people discuss ideas

i obviously meant sexual reasons fuck

As long as they aren't bothering the owners or customers they shouldnt be turned away, that's fucking stupid

i've never not been served at a chick fil a

did you mean "fowl product"?

no
because i haven't been caught once