What is the most reddit foodstuff you can think of?

What is the most reddit foodstuff you can think of?

Quinoa

Kombucha

Quinky sauce.

Yeah that is reddit as fuck

The fuck is that?

avocados

Roast leg of Social Justice Warrior.

You have to keep the fires hot to keep it relevant though.

Anything vegan

>this beer is shit
>we dont know how to really brew beer so we just threw it all together
>its complex because even we cant tell what it really is

good those beers are fucking horrible, most likely a massive hop bomb because the brewer has a burnt out nose and scraped up tounge

im looking at you west coast IPAs, so fucking horrible

Bacon flavour meme foods.

Anything that simple and popular, made to sound super pretentious or elusive, like Mexican food or in n out.

What did they mean by this?

Black dicks.

Soylent

Stone sucks. They try too hard to be 'pretentious pricks' but people that are beer snobs don't really look twice at them. They pretty much brew for college kids that are just 'getting into' beer but want advanced beer cred points to impress other people so they buy this shit and flaunt it.

Pretty reddit-tier if you ask me

>if you ask me
no one did

IPAs give me the worst kind of fucking hangovers.

Halloumi or Le bleu cheese.

To be fair, the OP did.

thats not even stone its brewdog but aight keep complaining shitlord

craft beer
pho
sushi
pineapple pizza
wraps

arbitrary vegan trash

idk i don't reddit

How the hell is mexican food pretentious?

redditors are vulnerable to "real authentic" ethnic food and in the US that generally means shitty mexican food made by real authentic mexicans

Any sort of "smart" water or "fancy" water gets my vote.

Also fuck you this is the only brand of edible frozen pizza.

I actually like pineapple banana pepper pizza. Sweet and tangy

It's terrible pizza that uses too much oregano in the sauce

3 parts catsup, 2 parts mustard, 2 parts sayosauce

mexicans in general are pretty autistic about the "authenticity" of their food

Go to three different Mexican places and pick any one thing on the menu (I usually do the chicken ranchero) and it's ALWAYS different. Not even they know what authentic is.

Eggs

actually its probly stone you fucking nigger faggot

No just fuck off with that. Have you ever been to /r/kombucha? It's a bunch of retards posting pictures of mold asking 'is this mold?'

Kombucha isn't reddit because it's relatively easy to fuck up if you're retarded. Much harder than beer. Sure they might homebrew some shit beer, but at least it isn't getting moldy 80% of the time.

Even Water Kefir would be more reddit than kombucha if it was more well known. Especially because it has actual probiotics, unlike kombucha. Kombucha is only healthy for it's acidic qualities.

>mfw when people shittalk kombucha

>actually thinking making kombucha is hard to make.

Medium rare steak
Chili without beans

No
Its Brewdog punk IPA
Faget

>it's probably stone.
Stone never makes beer like that or use bright colors. Fuck my life you are objectively retarded

It isn't, but it's not 100% retard proof.

Do you know how many retards JUST put the SCOBY into the new batch? They're just playing Russian roulette with getting a moldy scoby.

Do you know how many don't make enough tea? A lot.

>not understanding different regions might have different profiles for flavor.

This is the one frozen pizza that actually tastes good tho

It's pretty retard proff like brewing.
Most people that fuvk up kpmbucha don't actually follow instructions and wonder why it fucks up.
Its the equivalent of those people that complain about a recipe they found online even though they change the ingredient list and cooking time.

Ya got me.

The difference is that they're making possible deadly mold which people are inherently afraid of.

I can sub out every single ingredient in a lasagna recipe for water and it wont' kill me. If I'm too retarded to follow simple directions for kombucha I might have just poisoned myself.

>tfw daughter wont eat your food anymore

Again follow sone instructions

yep. most reddit food i can think of.

Five Guys and In n Out, they cream their knickers over these middle of the road burgers and "OMG have u tried the animal fries!!! But b quiet about it because it's a big sekret club!!! XD"

>worrying about what other people are doing or eating
>>>r9k

>This is the one frozen pizza that actually tastes good tho
learn to dr. oetker

yeah they are weirdly obsessed with this and bacon

That's a gay beer.

the oatmeal is also reddit: the webcomic

dr oetker pizzas taste good but I always have problems with the crust starting to curl whenever I make them. Kind of annoying to try and slice.

No idea why it's unique to dr oetker pizza though, I've never had problems with any other frozen pizzas.

Vegetables. Real people only eat meat.

>mfw when real people die 40 years earlier than I do

If that isn't the text on a bottle of stone arrogant bastard, it's close enough to be risking copyright infringement

Better to die young as a real man than wither away as some pussy faggot for four decades.

Enjoy killing the planet faster.

I will, thanks.

How will I kill the planet faster by eating vegetables?

dongles

The oatmeal is a faggot. I had to play that exploding kittens game he made once or twice and holy shit it sucks.

Also, sriracha covered bacon gets my vote.

That beer is very reddit.

Hot sauce that has a stupid amount of heat to it so that it ruins anything it's applied to.

>Fruits and vegetables.
Wew lad

So I shouldn't eat it?

I thought it was really gud for you

>exploding kittens

but that's pretty fun user

you probably got dealt that bomb kitten card on your first draw like 3 times in a row kek

The most fun I had with it was when I got drunk and kept trying to see the future with the mother cat card.

imagine being so autistic you couldn't eat anywhere without bringing your own flavor masking sauce

Their packaging and marketing are reddit tier, but those are some of the best frozen pizzas i've had

>see the future

the most useless card of them all