Supercharged Coffee Bites

Hey guys, I had this idea and am entering a competition for it on Nescafe. I would appreciate if you guys could give me feedback on it and also a VOTE "like" for my idea would be awesome!

headstart.nescafe.com.au/idea/supercharged-coffee-bites/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988)
headstart.nescafe.com.au/idea/supercharged-coffee-bites/
headstart.nescafe.com.au/idea/poo-transfusion-the-secret-to-weight-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Sounds p good but shilling on here is just going to give you negative feedback.

Hey, thanks for the comment!
I thought I might give it a shot. Yeah, understood, I wouldn't mind the negative feedback though if it's constructive haha. But thanks again!

What the fuck

I think it might be OP's first day on Veeky Forums.

So it's coffee flavoured caffiene pills?
I'd rather just have a coffee and a No-Doz.

Can they be taken as a suppository?

It's your favorite coffee flavor in a small bite sized confectionery with the caffeine of a standard cup of coffee. However, I've decided to add L-theanine to this product because this counters the negative effects of coffee that a lot of people experience when they take caffeine/coffee (Anxiety, headaches, nausea, increased blood pressure).

So you get this 'focused/alertness' effect of coffee but none of the jitteriness.

Research has shown that the combo together at the right ratios can also act as a cognitive enhancer as well (e.g. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18681988)

Yes it is :)

that sounds amazing

>headstart.nescafe.com.au/idea/supercharged-coffee-bites/
>However, it also contains a SURPRISE INGREDIENT
That sounds sketch as fuck like you put something harmful in it. And the random ALL IN CAPS of certain WORDS and PHRASES is really OFF PUTTING. Please edit your submission accordingly. Otherwise I like the idea.

Thank you!

>shilling
>Hey, thanks for the comment!
>:)

Are you being serious right now? How did you find this place and why did you think this was a good idea? Is this some elaborate attempt to get us to troll your competition?

Appreciate the feedback, thank you! I did that to kinda highlight what I'm trying to get across haha. Guess is does sound kinda sketchy...

Just don't call it a "surprise ingredient" man. You could call it an "extra beneficial ingredient" or something else if you wanted?

I'm legit being serious lol. A friend of mine just said give it a try, can't hurt right? So I did.

I checked out other posts on this page and some of them sound quite fruitful so I decided to try

Meh, it was worth a shot haha

Yeah hmm I think I should edit that part, thanks! Extra beneficial ingredient sounds good!!

Advertising is generally against the rules
You don't thank people for "comments" here
Emoticons and chatspeak are discouraged and seen as signs of trolling / shitposting
You look like you're baiting here buddy

Updates have been made, thanks everyone so far. Unfortunately it takes a day for it to update, sigh.

Ah, fair enough. I guess I'll move on from here

>:)
>lol
>sigh
I will murder your entire family if you don't stop this subtle abuse of my people.

>let's take a caffine pill
>and then load it with sugar
>and market it to kids

thanks for your comment senpai

Nestle is cancer

He's freaking me out

this sounds terrible
i like my coffee brewed as well as being warm and giving off a fresh aroma

this idea is crap, there are plenty of energy pills in the market

Fuck off trying to get a Siamese oil painting forum to vote for your shitty ideas.

Bump for the shill

>click link
>see related post:
headstart.nescafe.com.au/idea/poo-transfusion-the-secret-to-weight-loss/
much better idea desu. i voted for the poo transfusion.

Fuck off back to redit and never darken these doors again

Starbucks will sue the everliving shit out of you if you use that emblem on the mini-cup
They are suing anybody who uses green circles.

Goddamn I'm either being rused or this guy is false-flagging so hard it's a ruse in itself.