In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish...

In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course and then we had a meat or fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yztx8qfoNu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This meme is shit

>dont put too many onions in the sauce

now tony, tony always had the freshest pepperoni

a lil bit of meme synthesis going on up in here, i dig, i dig.

the question is will lil Jannie hotpockets make ur board so clean u'd swear it was reddit?

I read this in a New York accent

> prison
>Razor blade

choose one

You've never heard of spitting blades?

Shit, i cant remember which movie this is from. Goodfellas?

yes indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=yztx8qfoNu0

Man this scene always made me hungry. Though I don't think there is such thing as too much onions in the sauce but I'm not Italian so what do I know?

Rules like that were for the rest of the blowjob hacks.

Besides, these guys were having steaks and lobsters delivered to them by fucking guards. But a fucking razor blade? OH NO LOOK OUT

> Razor blade

What's the point? Why not just grind it?

It's literally impossible for the garlic slivers to actually "liquefy" as he describes in the manner they cook.
I asked my chemist sister-in-law and she said no.

>What's the point?
Time. In prison you wanna kill time.

Paulie should have used one of these. The time it would take to clean it between uses would have made his time in the joint go faster.

A chemist is for medicine not cooking.

>mix a little gravy and butter into the spaghetti pot and put back over the heat for 45 seconds
is Ralphie's recipe legit?

Yes

>Chemist
>Medicine
So is it 6 bong or 7 bong over there?

Why were they making chili and sea bass? Chili is not Italian at all and those two foods don't sound like they would go together at all. I'd just pick one or the other honestly.

I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. Three small onions. That's all I did.

actually this isn't true, I liquefy some garlic in a little bit of oil after reading this thread.

you have to get it really thin.

ralphie was the only character i liked in the sopranos and after he was gone i stopped watching

Fuck off back to /tv/ with your stale maymays

Does it actually liquefy?

I asked my Italian godfather and he said yes. Check mate m8

not in the hot oil. later, when cooking the sauce, it might happen.

Why can't I buy liquid garlic?

>being a violent neurotic wearing a toupee and getting pegged while having a gun to your head
>likeable
Yup, Im on 4chinz all right.

So... about dat fire...

Did he tell you that he may or may not require at some later date in time a favor to be committed by you?

I'm 1/64 Italian and I've liquefied garlic for numerous recipes.

Look at this doubles festival

jesus this is some next-level pleb shit

I don't know what op is referencing but if you want a razor in prison you can just take one out of a face razor

dissolve isn't the same as liquefy

This fucking guy

I liked Goodfellas. In addition to the cooking tip about slicing garlic, I also learned about a good place to hide a gun when the Feds are at your door.

>asking a woman about science

shiggydiggy my good man

kek