May the fourth be with you

I'm going to be eating jawa food, and drink all day today. Are any of you going to be eating Star Wars themed food?

I'll order some Pizza the Hutt

what the fuck are you on about?

fuck i hate weebs

I just ate Bantha steak stew with deb deb on the side.

No, its just another day of work and I can't afford to waste what money I have on star wars shit

No ill probably eat pussy instead

>weebs
How new are you that you do not understand terminology

>may the fourth
>not drinking blue milk
Ishygddt

Gas yourself you filthy degenerate

I just had blue milk with my cereal, and deb deb on the side. I'm eating jawa food specifically today.

Honestly this May the Fourth thing is some of the dumbest fucking shit I have ever heard. I am actually mad people are "celebrating" it.

holy shit a movie is coming out. Best change our lives to reflect it because that is what really matters. Yet I wonder why I have 4 ex wives and live in diapers and think fruit roll ups are a meal.

>weebs
wat

eating jawa food
In the basement most likely.

In my cave eating a stupid human's taun taun right now.

If you live in diapers and think fruit rollups are a meal, and you've still managed to get 4 different women to fall in love with you enough to marry you, I'd say you fucking won at life.

Star Wars fans have been doing it for years. The internet only caught on recently.

This. Pretty sure it's been floating around Usenet since Usenet started.

It's Cinco de Cuatro, you ignoramus.

Sorry about your arm bro.

I'm having Bruallki and Menkooro over at Talon Karrde's place. Gonna try to nail Mara Jade after.

Go back to your banana stand, Bluth