In Chicago, they would call this pizza

>in Chicago, they would call this pizza

Nice try goulash boy.

It's hungarian-style deep dish pizza!

why do you have blueprints for barrel bombs? are you donkey kong?

>le epic chicago deep dish isn't really pizza meme

Fuck off.

It has all the ingredients of a pizza, it tastes like a pizza, it looks like a pizza, it's shaped like a pizza, it's a fucking pizza.

>look mom I posted it again

xDD

Not pizza.
Jew York can fuck off as well.

So if I take whole-wheat pasta, make it into circle shape, add tomato sauce and cheese, it would be pizza by american standards?

america decides what is and isn't a pizza Giuseppe

Yes, because pasta is obviously the same thing as pizza crust. Take that pasta dough, shape it into a circle, and bake it with tomato sauce and cheese, then yes it would be a pizza, if a shitty one.

>american standards

You should see the shit I've been served as "pizza" in Hungary, Russia, Thailand, and Cambodia.

The people fighting about this shit are probably not even from NYC or Chicago. We actually don't give a shit about the other city's pizza since it makes no difference in the end.

>muh pizza nihilism

Needs more tomato sauce

That's not a pie

>using 3rd world countries as comparsions

Isn't Italy basically 3rd world?

Mamma mia now that's-a piiizza, justa like mama used to a make in the olde country.

>italy
>3rd world
I'm gonna guess you're american.

>everything but USA is 3rd world

U S A! U S A! U S A!

*breathes heavily*

Hard finding Cambodian pizza that didn't have either heroine or marijuana. "Happy Pizza" under the category "Happy Food".

>t.New York Pussy that can't even handle the deep dish

>been to at least hungary, russia, thailand, and cambodia
>makes a statement you disagree with

I-it surely must be a sheltered American!

italy is practically a third world country

what a fucking hellhole

>heroine
Veeky Forums struggles with this word.

Yes, full of poo in loos and chinks. The poor Italians are very crafty bastards known for pick pocketing. Haven't been back in a while but I'd imagine there's a ton of kebabs and more poor people given their current economic state.

I think I know what your problem might be.

>on Veeky Forums, they call this a shitpost

>implying the french don't make one of the best pizzas in the world

Do you even know where Lampedusa is? Do you little /pol/tard really think there are hoards of reguees roaming mainland Italy? Because Italy is the last place in Europe where you want to deal with bureaucratic bullshit such as getting an asylum.

>tfw living near French border of Germany
>tfw we share a lot with alsatian/lorraine cuisine
>tfw flammkuchen/tarte flambée all you can eat until 3 á clock in the morning

I once had this pizza here, I'm not sure what exactly it is called but it's easily my favourite pizza.

That looks like shit and anchovies are pleb tier. French food is probably the most disappointing in the world there's basically no harmony with their flavours and they don't know how to cook seafood.

>anchovies are pleb tier

Stopped reading there.

Mirin norwegian pizza? Its popular for lunch

DÖNER PIZZA

Welsh pizza is the best. These retired coal miners opened up a cafe near me, so i know its authentic welsh pizza

>constant shitposting about how there's variety in 'murrica
>yuropoors wont shut up about fucking kebab, as though it's the greatest thing in the world

Just add ketchup and WALA
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZZA
AMERICANO CHICANO STYLE

That would be Canadian.

>it looks like a pizza, it's shaped like a pizza, it's a fucking pizza.
no, no, and no

>rarebit
>"Welsh pizza"

In Chicago, they *do* call that pizza.

that's the joke.jpg

Fact: Pizza was actually invented in India in approximately 3000bc. Marco Polo was given the recipe on his travels, and proceeded to claim its origin as Italian. Only now is world learning the truth about pizza.

>Cheese and Tomatoes were available in 3000 BC India.
Retard.

>and tomatoes came from the new world and pasta came from the orient

Do Italians even have a cuisine they can call their own?

Fact: Virtually every culture in the world has independently come up with some form of flat bread.

this is wrong, America invented pizza, not Italy. The inventor of pizza, Abraham Lincoln, one night had a dream where Jesus came to him and gave him the pizza recipe. Then he woke up the next morning and under his pillow found a recipe for pizza pie so he made the first pizza. The mafia later stole it but it's still American. Climate change is a hoax.

I've been to Lincoln's house, and can assure you that it was not equipped to cook pizza.

Nice wallpaper though.

Duh.

He cooked the pizza in a secret underground chamber built for this purpose by a hand-selected team of Freemasons and Knights Templar. The oven was fired by souls of the damned. I'm not surprised you didn't see this because the entrance to the secret chamber was carefully hidden by its constructors. The secret door is only openable by performing fellatio on a certain candlestick in the main residence.

Man, I love chicago-style deep dish pizza.

Third world are countries that weren't affiliated with either the yanks or the soviets during the Cold War. So no, Italy is not a third world country.

So a hamburger is actually a beef wellington ensemble with lettuce?

That's a breakfast pizza

That makes no sense whatsoever.

>drinking meme milk

coz kebab is the most delicious thing in the world. sorry billly

good looking 'za you got there

>brunost
FUCK brunost.

>pasta is obviously the same thing as pizza crust.
'no'

pasta is flour+egg
pizza dough is flour+water+salt+yeast

>quoting and disagreeing with an obviously sarcastic statement

Doesn't change the fact that it's true. I'll put toppings on a flour tortilla, bake it in my griswold, and call it a pizza. It's as American as tomato sauce and there's nothing you can do about it.

Just because you call it a pizza doesn't actually make it a pizza.

>actually using that outdated definition
>not using the /int/ definition of third world which is basically just any country you don't like

Instead of dealing talian bureaucracy, the apes get bounced up to Sweden and Germany

this is what a real chi-town pizza casserole looks like..

>meMelk
>drinking meme juice

>tarte flambée
That shit is the fucking best.

I'd eat the shit out of that.

There is no such thing as "pizza", it doesn't exist.

>Chicago deep dish argument again

For the 100th fucking time, deep dish pizza was a meme we created to fuck with tourists.

Actual Chicago native here. Only once have I gone out with friends with the express purpose of getting pizza, and we chose deep dish. Only one fucking time.

Normally, if anyone I know wants pizza, they go with Chicago thin crust.

I'm starting to think I should eat more thick crust, the way it triggers you autists

>Not defending the type of pizza that makes the city unique

I bought into that bullshit when I first moved here. Thin crust sucks, the sauce is too sweet, and square cut is only good for parties when the owner is too cheap to make sure every guest has atleast 2 slices. Thin crust is literally inferior to all other types of pizza, especially NYC style. Deep dish and stuffed can stand on their own and actually bring something new to the pizza world.

>Not supporting pizza that literally made who you are.

Fuck you.

needs to be more burned to be considered pizza. Authentic italian pizza has tons of black cancer spots on the crust, you gotta love the taste of burned flour.

Chicago thin crust pizza is such shit.

Yeah, deep dish is pretty much only for when people are visiting from out of town, but it's so much better than greasy square cut fucking thin crust.

'troit style>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other ""pizza""

>said no one ever

'troit square tomato&cheese pie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other ""tomato&cheese pies""

>in New York, they would call this pizza

Things that don't exist.

>in Chicago, they would call this pizza

Fucking absolutely disgusting. Jesus Christ fucking chicago fags.

>the pizza world
user...

No, just retards.

I love my chicago-style coconut water pizza.

Have any of you tried chicago style sweet deep dish pizza?

fuck you. you clearly have never had 'troit style 'za from jets

i went to a mexican restaurant in DC the other month. the entree was 3 corn tortillas (burnt) and a thing of cheese like this.

thats it. nothing else. bunch of cheese on a burnt tortilla. ended up being like $60 for me and my girlfriend after drinks.

"culture"

If I add croutons and grated cheese to a tomato soup is it pizza?

No, that would be a soup.

So let me guess, you think Italy is the only purveyor of *real* pizza? The dish is supremely American by way of advent and variation.

>nordic saudi arabia
>eats fucking shit for lunch

At least the Danes know how to cook.

Virtually every culture has independently come up with some form of soup.

Nope.
Good quality pizza is available throughout most of Europe.

this is a cheese sandwich what are you doing varg

domino's pizza best pizza

Most of USA is 3rd world. I know, I live here.