What are the best green-colored foods? I really like spinach, broccoli and green herbs like basil...

What are the best green-colored foods? I really like spinach, broccoli and green herbs like basil. What other green foods do you recommend? (except kale, which tastes like ass)

Edamaymay

Green onions are my favorite.

I also like cilantro, basil, chives, jalapenos, and cucumbers (especially pickled)

Watercress - peppery leafy green
Sorrel - lemony astringent leafy green
Micro greens - radish, mustard, onion.. basically any

Artichoke and avocado

brussels sprouts are GOAT

Collared greens, or black mans spinach, is quite tasty and nutritious

>(except kale, which tastes like ass)

congratulations, you have no idea how to cook kale

Brocolli
Swiss Chard
Spinach
Kale
Peppers/Hot peppers
Celery
Asparagus
Persil, Coriander, Rosemary, Thyme, Basil
Salads
Cockcombers
Mache, Watercress

Cucumbers and celery are my go to veggies.

Swiss chard is great when I can get it. I love that peppery taste it has. Green peppers are great to just munch on whenever.

Cucumbers are white

On the inside, yes, but they have that green skin (which, by the way, tastiest part). Unless you've only had peeled ones.

Kiwi's
Asparagus
Olives
Kale
Leeks
Fennel
Melon
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Beans
Most herbs

>Olives
I've never liked olives. Have I just been having them wrong? They're not generally cooked when I've tried them. Any suggestions on a dish that could help change my mind?

>Tfw for 16 years of life
>You fell for the Brussels sprouts taste like shit meme
>They're actually the best vegetable and have been your favorite vegetable for years
I feel like l've been cheated 2bh

BRUSSELS SPROUTS

You wish you we're white

>BRUSSELS SPROUTS
>BRUSSELS
Plural.
kek.
retard.

thats what their called. they named after the city of brussels.

I didn't at first. They're like any good food, they appreciate the more you eat them.

Good with cheese and/or pickle to get you started, and make sure you buy good ones rather than cheap supermarket shit

You can eat cucumber skin? Never even crossed my mind

This user is correct.

This user is the actual retard.

How the fuck have you eaten cucumber but never the skin? I rarely see cucumber in food without the skin.