>Drinking energy drinks
>Ever

Reported for underage

this is one good too

>Energy drink
>Soda
Fixed that for you, faggot.

coffee

someone in an energy drink thread last week said this one and I had never tried it. Well I tried it after seeing a few people say they like it. I can't complain. It's actually pretty decent.

>drinking candy

Enjoy your diabetes.

this is what I normally drink. It tastes exactly like a fresh cucumber and I taste no lime most of the time. But the pipeline punch one is going to be switched out half the time with it now.

I only drink the four cans for a pound, can't be bothered spending too much money of them.

this

This and the pure zero watermelon are all I drink now

I've never had that but it sounds good to me.

I like the monster rehab ones.

Red Bull is genuinely the best but fuck paying for them.

What you should do if you drink energy drinks a lot is get a sodastream and the energy drink mix for it. Tastes pretty much exactly like a standard Monster and is far cheaper. It's pretty much the only reason to own a soda stream because the cost of the other sodas is pretty much the same as just buying a case.

I have not tried that watermelon one. I will try it tonight.

youtu.be/hfVc818pj_w

So good

You're all pussies.

poorfags based drink

damn that is actually really affordable

But Imma stick with my rockstar

Used to by the Monster Zero Ultra off Amazon for ~$31 for 24 cans, but then they jacked the price to $42, bastards.

Do they still make these?

which ones actually work though?

Just consumed 5 of these because I have poor impulse control shopping and the grocery store I was at was selling them for 99 cents. My god I can't stop shaking. Once I crash I'm swearing off Rockstar and energy drinks for the next few months.

Forgot to add: These ones are amazing btw. I sometimes use them to blend fruit and make Strawberry/Kiwi smoothies

these are pretty good

it's pretty good, but they're not good enough to consume a bunch of them. expand your experiences user

I was thinking about trying out Monster drink like to know what I am buying and Monster drinks, but they have these vague fucking names.

fruit punch is always a good flavor. everything else you need to be on anesthetics to tolerate

Dear god I fucked that post up big time.

I was thinking about trying out Monster energy drinks, but I like to know what I am buying and Monster's have these vague fucking names that make no sense. I keep looking for sites that translate their bullshit, but to no avail.

They all taste the same, just buy the one that describes your personal brand.

Accept no imitations

just get the mio energy squirts or whatever

A moment of silence for old cherry nos.

The regular Nos is probably my favorite beverage, otherwise I don't like energy drinks but I drink the original all day. Even if it didn't have the added benefit of giving me 4 hours of feeling happy for a change I'd still probably drink it. I don't even drink soda otherwise but theres something about this shit. The fact they add l-theanine to it is just interesting as well. Coke should pay me to shill for this shit

is this one any good?

does any one have any experience with any banana flavored energy drinks? I've never seen one but it could be good if they didn't flavor it with chemicals I think. I love bananas and banana milk and bananas frozen and covered in chocolate and banana bread.

ES!
Everything else tastes overly sweet, especially monster.

It would be disgusting

mio energy squirts have a terrible energy blend. just caffeine, kool-aid, and a wear b-vitamin mixture.

the kroger mix has one of the best energy blends available.

I have never understood the energy drink addiction people seem to suffer from recently. What I've had tastes like stale soda, and doesn't seem to give me more energy than like, a cup of coffee might.

Do most of you drink them for energy, or just because you've grown accustomed to the taste

I prefer coffee but when it's hot out a hot cup of coffee is gross to me so I turned to trying energy drinks. I have not found any that could actually replace a good cup of coffee but some are pretty good on their own in my own opinion. Fall/winter is always all coffee and tea.

Sure is shit taste in here.
Why not enjoy some bawls in your mouth?

Master race bawls.

Have you tried Full Throttle? I used to drink NOS religiously until I tried it

This guy reporting. Just recovered from my rockstar overload. Got to bed at 3am, but by then my heart was just throbbing, and I was dizzy. It felt like I was dying or something. Never fucking again.

Sixth post best post

You mean like the best buy ones for 35p?

Sorry I mean best in not best buy

They still make those? I haven't seen it in years.
Fucking great flavor.

This is the correct answer. No overpowering levels of sugar, no cough syrup taste, and best of all no annoying "extreme" branding effort. I always thought it tasted like a mix between bream soda and 7up.

And if you're looking for serious power, try pic related, if you can find it. Had it in the Middle East, and it made me feel anger. I was kicking rocks and cussing at gravel, literally.

good to hear you're not dead, what a slow board though

At least one a day.

those make me feel like I'm physically dying

Cocaine. I haven't seen it in a few years, but it almost kinda hurts to drink it, it's awesome.
Bawls? Is that an energy drink? It's good
orange Monster

I only drink the original flavors of the Big 3: Monster, Red Bull, and Rockstar.

Back in my day, they used to have the Monster BFC, which was a 32 ounce can. I'd take one to school with me and drink it all at once, until i had heart palpitations and had to switch to only drinking one or two cans a day, spread out.

I drink one of these a day just to wake up.
Send help

In the fall and winter I'll take coffee, but in the spring and summer I'm working outside and sipping on something warm/hot is awful.

ebin :-----------DDD

The original thai red bull drink, comes in a small bottle & I believe isnt allowed into many countries.
The taxi drivers live off the stuff.

Ah, I didn't really consider drinking it as a refreshing thing. I usually go with cold brew, maybe I just haven't found an energy drink that I like yet. What are milder recommendations? Monster and Redbull are a little much for me.

The pure zero rockstars and ultra zero monsters are what I like. Also the rockstar recovery and monster rehab and good and less caffeine

Where can I find this? Bubbleberry sounds good as fuck.

just being in this thread gave me heart palpitations

coffe and cocaine, honestly

I've been a Full Throttle guy for years. I just like the name. Eventually it became my staple for what an energy drink should taste like.

That said, I'm trying to cut down on my intake of such beverages. Started buying the 6pk because the cans are a smaller 12oz so I don't feel as guilty in gulping down the extra +4oz of the bigger cans.

I'm very glad I got off this shit a few months ago.

Based

0.49 cent ftw
the 1 liter cans of this were the shit

Ebin.

red bull doesn't seem to like the idea of putting fruit juice into their drinks

>implying anyone over 14 drinks energy drinks

whats your favorite flavor of AXE body spray?

i'm a 33 year old bod man myself. thanks for asking.

I worked a 12 hour shift on Black Friday. Half of one of these got me through all 12 hours. They don't fuck around.

Wut
I own 1 expensive bottle of fragrance stuff that was bought for me in around 2004, and just use a cheap antiperspirant daily.

R U a Gaymen?

got some of this today. it was on sale for $1.50 per 10 pack!

Unfortunately they've discontinued both my favorites: Rockstar COLA (yes I know it was like off brand Pepsi but it's the only energy drink of its kind besides maybe Bawls Root Beer)
And Monster Rehab Green, which was Pineapple/Green Tea and mysteriously has 5 calories

Failing those, Arizona has got a good Arnold Palmer Energy version,

This is an adult's energy drink.

Is this the one that just tastes like Sunny D?

No, it tastes like fruity tea.

why the fuck did rockstar even try to make a cola?did they not see what a disaster red bull cola was?

legend has it, there's a big lots in new mexico with a shelf full of red bull cola marked down to 50 cents that no one will no go near.

Find me the store and I'll fly there and by some. Red Bull cola was amazing.

I slammed 2 the first time trying them. Wasn't pleasant. Also, DO NOT use them for jager bombs.

I love full throttle, got me through alot of hard times.

it was my second favorite energy drink till rockstar discontinued the best fucking one they had

I second this

Rockstar is okay as long as it's the generic black one. it costs like, nothing so i usually just buy it, but i actually prefer the taste of monster.

This one is surprisingly good

YA HOSERS

Just pocket mio packets
So easy to steal desu not inflating their margins

Just drink coffee you fucking degenerate

This. I miss it, the stuff was so good.

Ah yes, nothing better than a hot cup of coffee on a 90 degree day. Yum.

I bought the Monster ULTRA falvours yesterday without knowing they were sugar-free.
They have that very typical sweetener flavour to it but i really like them otherwise, they're not as sweet as the regular ones.

Also, ROCKSTAR FROZEN LIME represent!

>energy drinks

if you had a decent diet you wouldn't have to rely on that crap.

check yourself before you wreck yourself.

When I'm on my 9th forced 12 hour day, I'll just remember to pack an extra salad. Thanks.