Over the last four days this scammer has made ~15 ETH...

Over the last four days this scammer has made ~15 ETH, collected from mouthbreathing twitter morons using the "free ETH" giveaway.

The kicker? About half of them have been sent directly from Binance and Bitrex wallets. Morons wouldn't even be able to collect their winnings even if the promotion was real.

Anyone else internally fighting their moralfag selves over this? What do?

etherscan.io/txs?a=0x9558BeCA8790cbC465D466fD0A96583Dc64CF1e8&p=1

How did you get his picture?

it's not him silly, it's just the address of a guy making fake binance accounts

I'm dumb

$15 000 in 4 days with $0 investment. Hory shet

I have no idea how they find people so stupid
but I'm also sure I could never do this, I wouldn't be able to scam people out of their money

As easy as this would be, it's wrong to steal money from others trying to escape the same financial hellholes as us.

At least most of those non-exchange wallets are just his own wallets to create traffic. Still, if even half of his ETH is from idiots falling for his scam, that’s really worrying.

I wouldn't be able to do it personally, but I'm still glad bottom of the barrel retards are getting scammed out of their money. It's financial selection.

most of them were probably niggers or boomers, so whats it matter?

Is this illegal per se

People like this violate their conscience and it ultimately catches up with them. That’s what karma is anyway. It’s sick and it slows down the progress of humanity as a whole but we should realize without vice there is no virtue so we should learn from it and condemn it at every turn.

Yes, it's fraud.
However, if you're smart you can sufficiently cover up your tracks and never get caught

everyone can be dumb in a certain aspect, if you entered crypto yesterday you'd probably fall for this too.

in a way it's good he's making them learn though, it'd just be much better if people were scammed for just $1 worth of crypto for this lesson. but still 0.2 ETH isn't THAT bad, he could be worse. 99% of people who fall for this won't fall again for a similar scam.

still would get him arrested if i could.
if he scammed ppl for $1 each i'd praise him.

That's okay, you'll fit in well here.

link to that twitter post ?

How do they do this ?

You are in an open market with thousands/millions of Chinese/Indians who live in countries where the only way they can get ahead is to scam others.

Hi I'm X famous person
>*slightly mispelled twitter handle*
We're doing a special promotion/gift/giveaway!
The first 200 people to send 0.2 wth to Y address with get 2 eth back in return
>*creates urgency*
Hurry only the first 200!
>*allays fears*
If you're late your eth will be returned

There's 3-4+ in the replies to every crypto personality's tweets

It's Vitalik Butter's twitter account, seems legit to me.

this more than anythign: people in the USA have no idea how fucked the third world still is, to this day, and to what extent they will go to make some money:

When a high-school graduate gets what they think is decent job, and that job requires them to work 10 hours a day at 6.5 days a week, and they earn $106 per month and ARE HAPPY TO HAVE A GOOD JOB, well... think about it

Anyone think this would work on the street? I would walk up and say give me a 100 dollars and I’ll go around the corner and double it for you.