Tfw didn't make it before crypto died

>tfw didn't make it before crypto died
Any former NEETs going back to wageslaving?

I've been wageslaving as a back up since day one.

anything but wear that fucking innout hat

Me going back next week i have been neet since xmas...fucking kike fucks can't believe they just pumped and dumped btc like a whore

High school math teacher here, I have been working since day 1 and just now I am getting tired of my fucking job, just now that everything went to shit in crypto and didn’t made it, but I got out with 1100% gains, not enough but like 2 and a half years of work

>in-n-out burger
these are the kinds of fags saying college is a meme too

Are you really cashing out?

Don't worry, as soon Bitcoin goes to 0 everyone will scramble to find a job lol

Lol shut the fuck up nigger

I interview for a job at Jersey Mike's on Friday... Wish me luck.

Well I have already cashed out everything

I have no debt and In-N-Out has good benefits, faggot.

Doesn't In-N-Out pay really well compared to most similar jobs?

>people actually cashing out during the crashening
Is buy high sell low really a thing? If you were gonna cash out, should have done it while you were giddy counting your imaginary gains during the peak 1 month ago

have fun user

of course it's a fucking thing. it will never not be a thing. welcome to markets. noobs get slaughtered and give up the majority of their capital to sophisticated investors. they are poor and have 2 digit IQ's and will be exploited until the end of time. such is life.

Man they had a really good buffalo chicken sub with Ken's ranch dressing. I was sad when they got rid of it.

> Smart enough for backup plans
You're gonna make it.

Mostly bills i had to take out a 5k loan to not have to sell during the dip because I was fucking balls deep

Already back driving for grubhub. 50% of my earnings are going into crypto and the rest I'm saving for taxes and bills. I will not give up on the dream.

Believe, Beeze