In this thread we discuss reasons we don't tip. Pic not related...

In this thread we discuss reasons we don't tip. Pic not related . I only don't tip if the food and service is bad and they don't even apologize

My balls are small, so I only leave a smaller tip if I get bad service. I think I left a 10% tip this year, and that was the worst.

Oh good
This shit post again
Come up with new bait faggot troll

I don't tip if the service is terrible, if the server is rude, if they fuck up my order, if service takes too long or if they suck at refilling my drink.

Only time I don't tip is when I order food to go.

Anyone who claims they don't tip are probably still living with their parents and have never actually gone out to a restaurant on their own.

Every restaurant I've been to has pretty good service maybe because I'm lucky or something and get good waiters or maybe because I live in California and waiters get paid minimum wage automatically.

Anywho drinks and appetizers arrive promptly my cup is never empty bill is quick always tip 25%

25% seems pretty generous user, good on you
One time I didn't tip because i was in this little mexican restaurant. Ordered three meals. The owner asks us if we want beers (ordered 2 pops and a water). We don't want any beers.

Check bill. Charged extra for not drinking alcohol.

Zero tip.

Never went back.

Tell everyone I know this story.

>Charged extra for not drinking alcohol.
lol what is this, this bitch has profit margins so thin he has to pull shit like this.

I always tip 10%

That's all

I don't tip at all because they chose the job and knew the pay I'm not obligated to tip

Shit like this makes me pay with a CC and dispute the charge as soon as I get home. They can enjoy not getting paid and a fee from their processor.

Fuck shitty businesses like this

>literally mfw this thread

I never tip because it isn't a custom in Australia and we pay decent wages.
I'd hate being forced to tip.

i certainly don't tip if it has a recommeded amount to tip or a gratuity bullshit charge on the receipt

Why do waiters and delivery drivers see it as the customers fault if they're not getting paid enough? Isn't it the employers responsibility to pay them a decent wage?

Only place I never tipped was an Olive Garden several years back.

> walk in, place is about half full, get seated right away
> waitress doesn’t take drink order and runs off
> 10-15 mins later she comes back, takes drink order
> we gets our drinks right away at least
> 15-20 mins later, beers long gone, she comes back
> place our food order and by the way, some more beers
> get beers, food comes out in a reasonable amount of time
> waitress never comes back around a _single time_ during the entire meal
> beers of course, are long gone
> finish meal, sit around another 10-15 mins, trying to catch sight of her
> seriously about to dine & dash at this point, because WTF?
> finally she comes back with the bill

And I’ll bet you that she bitched and moaned to her girlfriends about not getting a tip…

That is so gay, the lobster should be raping her

I bet this isn't real, like virtually every tip "scandal" before it.

15% for good service
0 for dogshit service

everything else is nigger/jew tier

WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO faggot alert

No smile = no tip

I don't tip if I'm not coming back to the restaurant in the forseeable future. There is no downside to me and I save money.

Here is the tipping trick, you guys will love it.
Whenever you eat in a new place don't tip, depending on where you work you will be able to pick between tons of different places) and then after 4 not tippings you go to your regular place and tip 5 times the usual tip. The restaurant staff will love you

Tipping well in places and becoming a regular will get you free shit. Source: I give people free shit all the time because they're not assholes or poorfags (I don't work at a corporate establishment because I would rather not serve my patrons dogshit).

>If you pay more you get free shit
>Pay more
>Free
>PAY
>FREE

I worded that very poorly, but you get the idea.

That's the only reasonable reason I've ever seen for someone not getting a tip outside of horrendous service.

>Tipping nothing gets you standard fare service and a regularly priced bill, making it less cost effective in the long run if you go out to eat often considering I will front you stuff that would normally cost upwards of $8

I'm not asking for my house to be paid off user, god damn

Im not afraid to not tip on bad service. I see nothing wrong with that or not feeling obligated to tip. If the foods good but service terrible ill get the manaer to give the money to the boh over wait staff.
>inb4 they need it.
Not my fault they chose that job.

Found the butthurt waiter

>tfw nobody in Denmark tips or expects tips
Feels pretty good.

friends and i used to eat at this restaurant every meal, we befriended the waiter and he bringed us free shit every day, he talked to us andn constantly asked us to bring a girl there
we brought a girl from class once and he went nuts, he must have bringed like 6 appetizers free of charge that once

>bringed

You are why we need robots.

This is actually genius

i want to see your face whenyou have to tip DELTA-br-I unit 33565447 20% or else he will bring your pizza cold and with lethal amounts of salt

Good service is tax times two.

Bad service is less.

No service is none, but I'm probably not waiting around if it's that bad

I don't tip because we have minimum wages in this country.

Maybe if the US could join the rest of us here in the first world they would be able to pay their workers enough to live as well.

For those in countries that tip, why don't you tip the chef if you like the food, because they are the ones that did the work?

How is walking with food worth more than cooking it?

Why bother when there is already a movement to reduce and automate?

Would the robot be smart and fast enough to speed past the bad parts of the neighborhood? (Black peoples houses)

fucking cheap jew shits all of you

don't wanna tip? I spit in your food

don't wanna treat staff like human beings? I spit in your food

think that i only deserve to be paid minimum wage for my food? I spit in your food.

you get what you pay for, jews. time to stop nickel and diming us, we aren't your slaves we're human beings that need to make a living

>qt robot waitress
>tfw still asks for tip

Yes because the wait staff are mostly females already at the dindu houses becoming single moms so bring the robo workers.

>be Canadian
>we don't have the retarded wage laws for waiters that Americans do but people still tip because we're America lite
reeeeeeeeee

>person who works in garbage disposal
>keeps city clean as best as possible
>makes min wage
>tfw waitresses bitch about needing more money because they walk 4 feet with your food
>jews fault

>pay me the food ransom so you get uncontaminated food.
Please robots come

You can do that in bufettes and restaurants where the cook shows off in some way
It wor like shit
You will approach the cook and ask for food and he will look at the tips jar, if you don't leave a tip he gives you literal shit, if you leave a moderate tip you get regular food and if you tip really well you will get mouth watery meals
Often the waiters will come up to your table with two sodas or beers when you ordered one and expect a good tip on the stolen drinks they gave you, they cant do it with wine tho because it's kept under lock

Canadians are the jeb bushes of the world stage.

that's not inaccurate but I wish it was

Filthy dish washing boh pleb reporting in.

Tips are generally shared by everyone on shift that day. At any half-way decent restaurant the tips are pooled and divveyed up among all the staff.

You are cancer. Any decent restaurant manager would fire your ass if they caught you doing that.

People who are exceptionally dickish might get their order ticket moved to the end of the line though.

Because the custom is to tip the server. Are you suggesting just walking into the kitchen with money?

Well if the server was crap, but the cook was spot on, what else do you do?

I suppose you could leave it with the manager, but I just have never seen a waiter I thought did a good enough job to be worth a pay rise.

I feel bad because i always see the pm not taken seriously. You're welcome to big brother burgerland.

trashmen
>paid 2x minimum wage
>get amazing benefits and unionized
>often finish their job by 11am-1pm so can get second jobs or do whatever the fuck they want
>actually a very easy job where you just let a machine lift a garbage bin for you for 4-5 hours a day
>still get paid for a full days work even when they get out early

working at a restaurant is far worse.

I'm glad automation is proceeding at the speed it is. Seeing as you a probably are working at a shit diner and probably couldn't get anything better if you wanted to your life will be worth the same as a neet. So have fun with that.

I don't tip because I live in a first world country that pays proper wages

How close am I allowed to get to waitress in Hooters? Can I slip my tits between her boobs?

TRASHMAN

I live in a country where people are payed a normal amount and therefore don't need extra money from customers

Well I just seasoned the meat with cumin instead of chilly powder
Hold me familia

too poor to eat at any place where you would tip

I don't like having to tip, or pay taxes for food, so I don't eat out. Which works out well because I never feel like going back out after being out all day, and drive around in the dark.

Jesus I hate taxes now that I'm thinking about it. Literally billions of money dollars because we have dumb shit expenses like "public safety" because people are assholes. I mean really. How hard is it to just.. not be an asshole.

>don't wanna tip? I spit in your food

Last I checked you bring me the food before I pay. So your plan is shit. Of course I wouldn't expect a waitfag to have any type of long term planning skills.

why the fuck would I give them money ? When I go to the supermarket I dont give money to the cashier.

I take a D30 with me to a restaurant. When the check comes I ask the waiter if they'd like to play a game.

They can roll the die, and I will tip them the percentage of the roll. However, if they choose not to, I give them the default mean roll of 15.

So they can choose to get a tip of up to 30% in exchange for the risk of receiving 1%, or just pussy out and get a 15% tip, which if it were great service, is a shame.

>we aren't your slaves we're human beings that need to make a living

Then tell this to your boss, fucking idiot.

Very hard

So you didn't tip because of a managment decision? That's not on the waitress/waiter man

If true, that's pretty cool.

>15%

>i deserve
>i deserve
>i deserve

There's that word again.

I hope you're joking. If not sounds like you have the auts

Fuck waiters who expect extra money for carrying a plate of food, meanwhile the cooks work their ass off and don't get shit.

That's always how the world works. People with social skills/communication ability go on to do better jobs. Like marketing, business, sales, etc. People who lack the personality or charisma to work with people are stuck doing manual labor and other blue collar shit jobs.

Cooking is a manual labor shit job. Want more money for less work? Develop a more marketable skill.

Literal 10 year olds can do a waiter's job. My wife's son every night brings out the plates for dinner and buses them back to the sink and dishwasher when we're done.

I want to be your restaurant buddy.

>My wife's son
Is his name Tyrese Jr?

Sure, a trained monkey can bring you a plate of buffalo tendies with cajun fries at some TGI Fridays piece of shit hole. That same monkey can't do what servers do at high end restaurants, where they actually have to have a functioning brain and social perception to make a diner's expensive experience worth their money.

There are tiers of skill in every job. Unless you think the guy at McDonalds is the same as the guy at Chilis, who is the same as the guy at Noma. In which case you're brain dead and I can't help you.

See, tipping should be for exceptional service only. Restaurant staff shouldn't be paid less than minimum wage. Then tipping would be an optional thing, not "pay the salary of my waitstaff for me beyond the cost of the meal."

I get that restaurant profit margins are thin, but there has to be a way to make this work.

>hurrrr high-end restaurants that I've never visited have great servers so you guys are wrong
Nice.

>being this uniformed

You work a low end job to pay the bills. If you live in a country with minimum wage, your employer will almost always have to pay you so that your total pay and tips combined are equal to minimum wage. But, you make a fuck ton more than that and still have the audacity to bitch about it. You deserve no tips, and you're the scum of the earth for thinking you deserve to be tipped with your god awful work ethic. Go fuck yourself.

I do this with a pack of cards.

The jack is 15, the queen is 20, the king is 25, the ace is 30. All number cards are face value. The odds are clearly in my favor, so they usually just choose the flat tip, or just ignore me.

>don't wanna tip? I spit in your food
Okay but don't I tip after I'm done with my meal? Das a health violation

You tip for service.

>My bank gives me money back, up to the next whole dollar, when I make purchases
>Buy gas, put $XX.01 in, get 99 cents back
>Buy food, do similar

I've actually left a 4 cent tip when the bill was $XX.97.

Fuck waiters/waitresses.

If I didn't like the food, I'll just leave without paying.

the worst i've ever tipped was at a taco place where the waitress was kind of rude, not great service otherwise, and she refused to split the bill. i think i tipped like 5%

Sure is /b/ in here

That's not small balls, that's being a decent civilized human being.

10% is for if you're irritated. 15% is for if you're content.

The difference between being a server at TGI Fridays and some fancy restaurant is just that you can condescend on the clients in the fancy one, whilst at TGI's you're gonna be wearing a short skirt and high heals and probably make $500 a night in tips instead of $50.

lol you're a waiter.

Go get me a beer, before I leave without paying.

Tipping isn't hugely customary in the UK, so:

> Bad service
> Fast food
> Delivery (I paid the delivery charge, there's your fucking wage)
> Bad food

Generally, I tip wait staff. If it's a nice place I want to frequent, I will give a good tip so they remember me as a good customer.
It gets me better, faster service, and lessens the chance of my food having a saliva content.

Also, I tip more if there's a cute waitress that flirts with me. I like briefly entertaining the fantasy of being in with a chance of fucking her.

I have been to both high end restaurant and shithole and the only difference is if the waiter is carrying wine or coca cola.
Hell shithole waiters sometimes remember entire ordered without having to scribble them.
The only waitress that work Hart for their til work at Hooters and they deserve it to, they have to flirt with pieces of shit like me, it's like a titty bar but not as trashy

The only thing I tip is my fedora to kikes who perpetuate tipping culture.

here in LA a tip is expected pretty much everywhere.

HOWEVER if you tip because you feel you have to depite not wanting to then your a weak beta

people are supposed to EARN tips not expect them regardless of their service. Ive eaten at some really fucking expensive restaurants where the bill is over $250 (for two people) and have NOT tipped. Usually its do to shit lackluster service (waiter ignoring us, chatting with his other tables, never bothering to ask us for anything, even have our hand raised, ask for something only to have them forget about it completely). if they do a decent job ill give a SMALL tip. If they do an absolutely great job (gordon ramsays steak in vegas comes to mind) ill give them a really great tip ($30+).

but heres the thing. when i get lip from a waiter or bartender for not tipping. i lose my fucking shit and most time WILL cause a scene. ive had a bunch of shit bartenders here in LA give me shitty remarks while walking away like pussies, then i have to call them out and they always say "i didnt say anything" at that point i lose my shit and berate them for being poor faggots who basically equate begging for money like panhandlers.

entitlement pisses me off like crazy. why would i tip you for opening a fucking beer and handing it to me? fuck off you cunt and get me another drink because ill be here all night and im not tipping you shit now.

Are you stupid? Any cook worth a damn is making way more than minimum wage. Servers make significantly less than minimum wage, and get taxed on their credit card tips. There are some weeks where tips are literally the only money they're bringing home

Nigger.

I won't tip if the service is terrible, but it has to be pretty god damn terrible. Like a dirty table, jackass server, and undercooked or burnt food that takes forever to get to me.

Most of the time if it comes to that I'll just walk out without eating a bite. I've only ever suffered through the meal and then not tipped once.

He pretty clearly states it was the owner who served and charged him.