drinking bitter bean water when caffeine tablets exist

> drinking bitter bean water when caffeine tablets exist

Please explain the coffee meme to me.

Coffee is delicious

>he doesn't have a real bean watering machine

It's bitter. It's, by definition, the taste of poison. It is scientifically not delicious

>eating icky solid food when soylent exist

Please explain the food meme to me.

this but unironically

Nah, it's delicious

If only you could somehow sweeten it

Why not just drink something sweet in the first place? It's like saying shit tastes better if you put it in a bun

Actually it's like saying soup tastes better if you put some salt in it

>coffee is an inefficient source of caffeine

You must be fun at parties.

Then get some fucking non-cheap beans, you cockmongloid.

> giving your body the cheap substitute, when the nutrient original is right around the corner

Get fucked.

It's the same chemical you fucking mongoloid

It tastes good, end of discussion.

Fucking dumbass.

kys memester

Because it tastes good
gr8 b8

i never drank coffee. i smoked and did amphetamines for a while, drank a shit ton. now that i drink it every so often, i dont get the big deal. its not like a strong energy drink, it doesnt pick me up. is this like a christians way of getting pumped? seems weak, and i get my shit strong.

acquired taste, but i can see that.

>comparing a bitter drink to feces

oh user, how many semesters you got left until you graduate?

Younger people these days seem to drink energy drinks more often.

Coffee is pretty cheap and widespread though. You can't normally pick up caffeine pills at the gas station.

>Consuming caffeine

Explain yourself!!

Caffeine is shit.

Maeng Da kratom or dextroamphetamine is objectively superior.

bitter is the taste for the real man.

sweetness is gross and for babbies.

I love coffee. It tastes good

epic

>by definition
no it isn't you ISIS camel loogie
It is an association, but not a definition. There are a lot of bitter things that are widely used in a culinary capacity.

>everything I don't like is meme
>meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme

>"le coffee is bitter" meme

>explain to me why people like things I don't like

no thanks retard.
/thread

I love the taste of black coffee

Your mom likes the taste of black dicks

Thats inappropriate

>Maxwell Drinker
Kill yourself

Coffee tastes great, especially black. I would brew it myself more often, but I'm afraid of drinking too much caffeine.

Go fuck yourself OP.

That doesn't stop her from liking them.

Who here /butterincoffee/?

>Drinking a natural stimulant that is consumed by billions of people each year

>when a pharmaceutical drug exists, but only exists in 1st world countries and is only consumed by truck drivers

I've used caffeine pills in the past, and I even found the effects more intense than my daily dose of coffee. However, I gave those up and drink 18 oz. of good black coffee every day.

The only coffee I drink is counter culture, and at $12.00 per bag I buy a bag each week. I'm in charge of ordering it for the store I work at, so I always get coffee roasted within a day since it's roasted to order with same day shipping. It's kinda dope.

I think the people who call coffee "bitter bean water" or have to load it down with sugar and cream are either not using quality beans, not grinding their own beans, or are not using quality brewing methods. I'll go out on a limb to say buying coffee pre-ground as opposed to whole bean diminishes the quality of brewed coffee more than anything else. Beyond that, using a 10 dollar Mr. Coffee to brew coffee as opposed to a pourover brewer is going to deprive you of the flavors and essence of the coffee beans.

You have to have some care for the quality of the beans and the brewing method to make good coffee. I've had so much coffee that tastes like hot tap water, and I guarantee you it's the reason most people don't enjoy coffee or don't drink it black.

drink better coffee, ive heard that the coffee un the US sucks shit

>drinking fermented shit when cocain exists

Please explain the alcohol meme to me.

Shall I down a half cup of sugar?

Or

Drink a soda.

This is a real man's bean watering machine.

>drinking bitter rotten barley water when everclear exists

>ive heard that the coffee un the US sucks shit

If you make no effort at all to seek out and acquire good quality beans or coffee made from good quality beans, sure.