What do you think of my sauce?

What do you think of my sauce?

it's red

looks bretty gud but you should probably strain the fetuses out of it

Reminds me of college

i would have to try it. and no doubt, the more you put into the sauce the better. and i dont mean seasoning. the more energy and time you put into the sauce, the better. ive heard from a good dozen people that when they did their own fresh tomatoes with the sauce, and not canned, they came out with a sauce that killed. seriously, keep it fresh and itll go far for you.

Put it under the broiler and brown the top a little, then mix it and brown it again. Take 10 or so minutes, and it'll be worth it.

Also a splash of soy sauce in tomato sauce is GOAT.

Too many faggots, try to cut down on your faggots

>Fresh Tomatoes
>In Sauce

Last time I did this the sauce was orange as fuck.

Add some browning if you don't like the colour, taste is key

You need really really good ripe tomatoes. The ones from the grocery store are usually shit and the canned ones are better. And you need to peel them. If it's still not to your liking, use tomato puree amd water at your will.

degenerate

>image.jpg

looks good

>ice in milk
disgusting

MIX THE FUCKING SAUCE IN THE GODDAMN FUCKING SPAGHETTI YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTHY GUTTER TRASH!!!

>ice in milk
jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you

i agree that its disgusting but i dont know why

I never mix in my sauce, I really enjoy the variety having some of the noodles dry brings. I also love it when noodles stick together to form a giant supernoodle.

Shouldn't you cut apart the sausages before putting them in?

That's one of the reasons you're single.

Not unless you want them to dry out no.

Mixing gravy into the pasta is not the proper way to serve spagbol ya fuckin hillbilly mook

Thanks, Cletus. I'll be sure to spoon my sauce over my cold overcooked slaghetti when I'm in one of your flyover states.

I thought I was the only one.

You're not the only one anything

I hope to god thats that one weeb drink

Who drinks straight up milk after the age of 8?
Sauce looks really good though.

>what is GOMAD

fucking dyel weakling

Did you let the garlic liquefy in the pan? If not 3/10, would feed too a mooli.