Add a soft drink and a bag of chips and you have a good mid-day meal!

Add a soft drink and a bag of chips and you have a good mid-day meal!

This is true. Not a bad lunch on the go.

premade sandwiches sometimes contain gross stuff like vegetables. thats why i make my own. cream cheese and bologna is my favorite.

I've eaten this every weekday lunch for 10 months, albeit with a water and apple.

>he's so fucking useless that he seriously has to buy pre made sandwiches

>buying this soggy bullshit

that looks like shit, how is that any better than just making a sandwich of whatever leftover i have in the fridge?

a pop and a bag of chips makes it a meal!

is someone trying to force a meme here

OP here, no its a convenient grab my man especially if you're on the go

this thread is allowed but hipster cafe RP threads get deleted on sight

egg salad sandwiches from gas stations and the like always scare me though.

>hipster cafe RP

i need to see this

They're shooting stars, only visible for a moment.

If these things were about half the price I may consider buying one if I was starving to death

lol good one but its a convenient meal with a pop and chips

I had a sandwich that came in those plastic containers once.
It had jack shit inside it. Was like eating two pieces of stale bread
Never again

I've had varied results with these premade sandwiches.
I had one with roast beef and horseradish, the roast beef was fatty and pretty much tasteless.
I had a tuna, which was pretty good.
And another tuna, but it wasn't actually tuna salad like you would think. It was literally a piece of tuna with other vegetables believe and I think some kind of sauce, and it was fucking vile.

Why is the mustard on these things always so good? I swear they must spend more money on the mustard than the chicken/meat, cheese or bread

I agree OP only I've been trying to cut back on my soda intake so I usually have water or unsweetened ice tea.

I just don't understand why you'd ever buy these sandwiches, even if you're in a real hurry.

You can get just as full on pre-packaged gas station food whose flavor will be reliable and consistent, unlike perishable bread, meat, cheese, etc. Get peanuts, chips, granola/protein bar, milk, etc. They won't taste like the cheapest, shittiest iteration of their categories--they'll taste like peanuts, chips, etc. normally do.

In normal life I would never buy these

but

at work (shitty factory job) they have a vending machine with stuff like this. On days where you're running late, miss breakfast, you're 2hr into the shift and it's still 4 hours until lunch, just about anything tastes good. If I tried to eat one right now I couldn't get more than 3 bites in before throwing it away, but in that situation I'll gladly eat an overpriced shitty chicken salad sammy that's been sitting in a machine for 3 days.

A nigger made that sandwich on a production line.

At work I get these Cranks sandwiches with a bag of sweet and salt airpopcorn and a drink for £3.

They do a great falafel sandwich with yoghurt, mint and salsa, or equally as good, an onion bhaji filled sandwich with mango chutney, yoghurt and mint.

They taste really fresh and well made, I actually enjoy them more than sandwiches I rush to make before work.

honestly I do 1-2 teaspoons in my tea and it's great

Asian style milk tea is my go to

I like to add a yoplait or dannon or whatever yogurt as my side. Mixed Berry, Key Lime Pie, Lemon, Cherry, or Creamsicle flavor.

>he doesn't roll the dice that a colony of brain worms will make him smarter and more driven.

Roast beef and Swiss, Salted crisps and water thank-you

We all have busy lives these days, so it's comforting to know we have access to these time saving conveniences.

Mods are hell-bent on making Veeky Forums as unfun as possible.

Used to eat those gas station sandwiches all the time for lunch. Usually the pastrami with juice and a fruit cup. Ate it as fast as I could to maximize the time I had to use the remainder of my lunch to take a nap in my car.