"oh, i just LOOOOOOOOVE coffee"

>"oh, i just LOOOOOOOOVE coffee"
>proceeds to pour high fructose corn syrup into his instant coffee
>"don't talk to me until I've had my coffee!"
>proceeds to take a sip of his coffee-flavored sickly sweet chemical water

Why do people do this?

fuck you,

I love my half-shot double cream venti chocolate caramel hazelnut frappucino that costs me almost €10.

>I only drink my coffee black, no sugar

People like you can go straight to hell.
I like black coffee, but there's nothing wrong with adding cream, flavors, and sugar to your own drink. It's your drink, not mine, so why would I give a fuck?

Because it's delicious, what's it to you? Does it offend your pretentious black coffee rules?

>cream, flavors, sugar
you're fine
OP is talking about people who add non-dairy "creamer" and corn syrup and think they're still drinking coffee.

I love straight ristretto just as much as girly sugary shit from Starbucks from time to time.

Fight me.

how about people who drink iced coffee but it's just syrup and water with coffee flavoring

>girly sugary shit from Starbucks
you might as well be wearing a skirt and carrying a purse while you delicately sip your chick drink, because that's what you look like

okay

I like black coffee. I sometimes enjoy cream and sugar

Like, if it's crappy coffee. No sense in drinking that black

Dream cum true

Cause "those" people don't love coffee as much as they love sugar and caffeine.

>Why do people do this?
Because they just LOOOOOOOOVE coffee.

Coffee creamer is good in hot cocoa.

just checked the coffee mate in my fridge and it has sugar in it and no HFCS

nice try faggot

Coffee isn't food, it's a stimulant. The only reason people add ANYTHING to it (high quality or low quality) is to make it bearable.
So who cares what quality flavorings people add to their coffee. That's like caring about weather someone takes bland tastless super vitimens, or vitagummies.

0/10

Duuuuude I love coffee
>adds hot water to the coffee
>drinks it like it's some sort of coffee soup

>waah I don't know what HFCS is, it sounds scary to me

It's sugar water, dumbass.

Finish this sentence
I like coffee like my wife likes her bulls____________

>I'm insecure about my masculinity so I try to show off a supposedly "tough side" I really don't have by drinking naturally bitter drinks
>I then proceed to berate others by telling them they are children that haven't developed a "palate"

Literally every country drinks coffee with added substances except americans. Why are americans so behind?

Full of stale memes

>tfw old roomate would buy tons of Coffeemate and pour it in her tea

> "oh, i just LOOOOOOVE beef"
>proceeds to marinate in salt bath
>"steak is so fantastic!"
>procceds to season

Why do people do this?

they are though, they're drinking coffee with non-dairy creamer, are you simple?

>"oh, i just LOOOOOOVE bread"
>proceeds to toast
>"wheat is sooo yummy!"
>proceeds to slather on butter/oil

Why do people do this?

The worst part about this stuff is that it has more calories than milk/cream, but because the serving size is a lot smaller it lists a lower number. 40 calories my ass. My mom uses this stuff for that reason and I've tried to explain but she just points to the number.

~3 servings is less than 100 calories and is plenty for any coffee even if you like a ton of creamer

unless you are drinking the shit by the cup its not any worse than condensed milk.

coffeemate does not use HFCS. its sugar.

If your coffee comes out looking caramel-colored, you used way too much.

It's less the sugar than the fact that the serving size is deceptive. Plenty of people, my mom included, think it's "better" for you than milk for that reason.
I drink my coffee black, though *tip*

>not bulletproofing your coffee

pleb

>eats 1 pack of ramen
>2 servings

To be fair, you could be satisfied if you just ate half the package and half the seasoning.
In fact, you'd probably be much healthier if you just followed the suggested serving size.
Most people eat a calorie surplus anyway.

>stop enjoying what I don't like
how about you broaden your palette fuckwad and learn to accept sweetness as a taste

stop posting this shit everyday

fucking make me

you could at least pour some real milk, and not this chemical crap, it's not even a liquid

>180 calories is satisfying
>would get me through the day
>healthy

see the previous webm
>chemical crap
oh, I'm talking to a retard

I have learned to accept sweetness as a taste in my coffee, thanks to good quality Ethiopian beans that haven't been roasted to hell. Dat honey and fruit flavor without a drop of creamer.

What's wrong with non-dairy creamer? I'm serious, I usually use halfnhalf but I noticed NDC is usually sugar free and very low fat, which doesn't sound as bad as the refrigerated types.

you're replacing milkfat, with sugar and dehydrated milk solids

>"oh, i just LOOOOOOOOVE steak"
>proceeds to put random minerals on it
>"boy I love me some steak"
>uses a fork and knife instead of his bare hands

why do people do this?

>very low fat
seeIt's the serving size.

I prefer the people who love BBQ and slather the meat in tonnes of HFCS sauces so they never have to actually taste anything but sweetness and liquid smoke.

hit.

I sometimes like some whole milk and/or cream in my coffee. Maybe with some sugar. But I don't keep these things around, and generally just drink it black. If I like a blend, then I don't want to pollute it anyway.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>not wanting to be a pretty girl

Wait, there are coffee beans that taste naturally sweet?

Irrelevant after Jordan left the team.

Who cares as long as you get a buzz....
It's a drug. Would you really be a snob about what you use and how you shoot fucking heroine into your arm if that was in vogue?
Sure I'd love to own an HG-1 and la pavoni roast my own just before grinding but I have fucking responsibilities you rich fuck. I drink instant because I don't have time between the few hours of sleep I get and getting to my job among the many other things I have to do. Time to grow up you fucking hipster.

>He doesn't add frothed milk to his espresso
Gross

Ground up and in bags in the freezer?

I don't get it.

that sounds awfully high and mighty coming from a wage slave

what part is high and mighty? defense of middle class lifestyle? you never have to grow up anyway thanks to president trump/clinton, equality of the classes is a pipe dream.

Where do I sign up

I really like coffee, coffee soup sounds interesting but I can't bring myself to make it and try it

I can see it working, at least as a liquid base. Like maybe replace the beer in chili with coffee. Using coffee grounds as a dry rub for steak works so why not.

>oh man I love chili!
>proceeds to chop it up and dilute it with stock and other such nonsense instead of chewing on the raw placenta
Do you see my point?

I like cream too but that shit is mostly soy and corn syrup, the good shit is the stuff with just milk, cream and sugar.

I saw a thread on here a while ago, it was some Amish coffee soup. It was like coffee, milk, and toasted bread or something

Sounds dessert-y, I was thinking more along the lines of a soup you could serve as a main course. You know what would be really challenging? A coffee-based breakfast soup that's not just thin red-eye gravy with biscuits and ham floating in it.

I love jacking up my coffee with sugar. I make esspesso almost every day, make my own latte with pic related mixed with milk, somtimes just milk and a generous amount of sugar, froth it, caramel sauce, the whole nine yards. I can't stand coffe-mate, it taste fucking vile and I'd rather force feed myself black coffee. Also can't stand Starbucks, the coffee tastes watered down, so there is no bitterness or depth to contrast the liquid diabetes I enjoy in my coffee.

>pic
Why not just regular Bailey's

I somehow doubt OP has really opened his mind to the possibility that people enjoy the flavour of coffee, but in combination with other enjoyable additives and without all the bitterness. I do however believe he has fucked off, realising his hipster opinion isn't going to be met with a round of applause.

Because I like caramel. Sometimes vanilla.

I think OP was trying to make a point about shit teir coffee mate, not creamer and non black coffee in general then everyone got defensive because they accociated it with the black coffee meme, but eh, who gives a fuck

Not gonna lie. I don't drink coffee. Just french vanilla coffee creamer.

Hot cocoa is good in coffee.

literally nobody does this

>no cream...
>no sugar...

I like putting ovaltine in my coffee lately.

I've tried Coffee Mate before and it's alright. I'm not really sure how anyone could hate it.

Coffee is the ultimate woman and nu-male drink.

Sugar and creamer? Ah no thank you. You see I drink my coffee black. I'm sort of like Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven. The tough cowboy type. Would you care to ask me how frequently I use sugar or creamer? Well go ahead, I've got time. Ask me. ... Glad you asked.

Short answer: none.

Disciplined answer: Haven't touched it in months. Probably old by now. I'm actually going through a lawsuit to get my local grocery store to reduce their sugar and creamer inventory. It's going well. I can't stand sugarlets or creamlets. Actually cut all of my old friends off who use. Why go through all of this trouble you ask? 3 words. 2 concepts. Discipline. Mental toughness. This is why friend. This is why.

You take that back or else you'll have to deal with my wife's son.

How do you folks feel about using honey instead of sugar in your coffee?

>Why do people do this?
Because to most people, black coffee tastes worse than dog anus

you add the milk/creme to coffee to prevent it staining your teeth

sugar to balance the bitterness

there is nothing to balance the acidity of coffee

my coffee

You dweebs are always aching to feel superior.

I'll have some extra HFCS with that latte. Drowns out all the salt in here.

i think it makes it taste way better

It's liquid sugar.

Black coffee is literally the equivalent to eating you're cocoa raw, why not just eat the ground beans, or pre roasted beans

you really saying Noone has butter on their toast user

i drink my coffee black and i had instant coffee for the first time ever today and was pleasantly surprised

it's not bad at all and about a million times better than bad brewed coffee

i was trying to come up with a coffee solution for backpacking and this is definitely it

long and hard?

>He doesn't want to be the little girl.

Veeky Forums has changed.

I fucking wish lad

Yes it is offensive. It's just an excuse for fat women to eat a cake and pretend it's a drink. It's like if I ordered a coffee with half a shot, not water and a medium rare steak

it's good

Cream vs no cream shit aside, I fucking can't stand people who can't function without their coffee and act like not having their coffee is some sort of free pass to be a dick
>don't talk to me till I've had my coffee!
Burn

Why is this so funny.
My belly hurts.

Eating too much sugar filled stuff affects my tastebuds

is that Jack?

>ITT: Some autists get mad about people doing things that don't effect them in any way.
FILM AT 11

Not being funny, but doesn't everyone drink espresso these days? Like long black, café au lait, ristretto, however you want it, but surely people don't drink instant shit when espresso is so available.

A teaspoon or two of this in my coffee is all I need on a cold morning

>2016
>eating nestle garbage

lol