What happened to all of the illegal shit threads...

What happened to all of the illegal shit threads? I used to see threads here talking about the best ways to commit credit card fraud and evasion of wage garnishments? What gives?

Lol gtfo pajeet

this thread can be /illegal/

credit card theft isn't that bad because any card that isn't shit has zero fraud liability
debit card theft should be punishable by death

Tether pumped btc, attracted big crowd of clueless cryptards. Now this board is /crypto/

>tether fud
>Veeky Forums wasn't always /crypto/
t.

>crypto discussion flooding /g/
>new board, Veeky Forums is made for crypto discussion
>STOP FLOODING Veeky Forums WITH CRYPTO DISCUSSION!!!!

t.

Everyone realised crypto is a faster, easier and legal way of conning people out of their money.

t. MIA 2014-17

t. Newfaggots who only arrived in 2016 for the election

Pre2016: 95% of board is about job interviews, dropshipping for eBay and Amazon and trust fund babies showing off their cars and watches

Post2016: SIR YOU BUY SHITCOIN NOW YES SIR NOW SIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEAR BULL CRASH BOOM AAAAAAaaaaaaAAA YES BUY SIR BUY

YOU need to go back.

Idiot. Veeky Forums was actually about discussing business and NOT wading through endless coin shillposts and braap memes

wrong

That’s not true, this board always had crypto threads. Obviously it’s gotten a lot more popular since 2 years ago (it’s taken over this board) but I always viewed this board as the crypto containment board

That's the other 5% of what I mentioned. Actual business and finances, with crypto part of that, were discussed rather than it being all screeching Pajeet shills, all the time.

Was Veeky Forums the place that used to post those doctored coupons for free Beats By Dre headphones and other electronic shit from Best Buy or was that a different board?

Nah that was biz. I remember coupons for safeway and shit haha

Yo homiez, anyone got the 411 on some extracurricular (illegal) (damn son) activities? You can tell me, you knowz I'm cool.

i love these threads just for seeing oldfags bitch about crypto and inavertently out themselves as the biggest retards
like nigga, i learned about crypto in march 2017 and made 13x on my money with extremely conservative investments. would have been 40x if i put all of it right at the start instead of being raitonal
if you were here in 2016 and aren't a multimillionaire because you were too busy discussing credit card fraud to consider investing in "shitcoins", you're a failure. this is objective fact

gnarly, desu someone should get that started again to mitigate our bagholding

Get with the times grandpa, can't you see the daily impersonation free ETH on twitter threads? Those are way easier

> Imagine being so new to Veeky Forums you can’t even understand why Veeky Forums was created.

You cryptocucks were shitting up /g/, /v/, /b/, /int/ and /pol/, so a containment board was created. We never talked about illegal scams.