What's your opinion on Reviewbrah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knvOAhHG3t0
tosh.cc.com/video-clips/fx5jlx/cewebrity-profile---food-reviewer
youtube.com/watch?v=p339eIWi2VE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzgu2thJTwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

autism

He has no friends so he posts shit on the internet.

he asked your opinion on reviewbrah, not your autobiography

Who's the mystery person that walks around in his videos?

What are you doing?

And yet he appeared on a TV show

What about you, user?

I have friends, reviewbrah.

He likes his pepperoni pizza

Sure, gimme some names, of these friends. Let's hear some names, go,

Creepy autist

He's pretty fun to watch as a sort of guilty pleasure. As a bodybuilder on a cutting diet, it's weirdly enjoyable to watch people eat and describe food.

I'll also admit I tried some foods just because he rated them so highly.

[citation needed]

Where does Reviewbrah stand on the Veeky Forums guy's tierlist?

above Jack? below Guy?

Otto, Twister, Squid, Reggie and Tito.

Above both. Much, much higher than Ken.

He looks like someone who will probably go on to molest children as an adult.

He's below even Joey.

fair enough, I buy it

I'll slit you're throat neck

Joey is don't even mention him tier, shame on you

Hi reviewbrah.

two of those are your kids
two others are your kids' friends
one isn't really your friend any more, he just humors you because he feels bad about how you got amnesia from that surfing accident but he didn't

why's he always wearing a suit

Because he thinks poorly fitted suits are classy.

>tfw manlet

It's funny /r9k/ loves him while Veeky Forums hates him.

like all he needs is to go to a tailor but ... naw

only newfags hate him

Goober

No he is just going for that Bernie Sanders look

>everything is there
pretty legit statement desu

>Joey is don't even mention him tier, shame on you
When the hell did Joey get popular and Veeky Forums start hating him? I haven't been paying attention.

Joey was super popular and a God amongst men. I was there when Reviewbrah himself reared his pasty autistic neck in a classic Broey thread and we flocked to oust him like a cockroach beneath our collective heels.

His presence has been scarce until now.

Many eons later the cult of /broey/ sensed a malignant tumor that manifested into Jack, an unspeakable horror that began to lure /broeys/ towards the side of cancerous darkness. The plague spread until the loyalist broeys were scattered like refugees to the wind by the ugly Jack spammers and shitposters, who began the era of Pax Jackana, a time of inane and toxic memeposting.

Now the only bastion of Broeys ekes out a humble existence in the lands of /wsg/, where the light of Joey shines purely, yet faintly.

Soon we shall be blessed once more and the darkness of Jack will be driven from these lands again.

shouldn't you be studying, user?

Reviewbrah, I know you're reading this you autismal down-syndrome fuckface

Never forget. You can come on /tv/. You can come on Veeky Forums. But Veeky Forums will never welcome you.

Confirmed for only having seen the years old most popular pizza hut review. He looks great now.
You speak for nobody, dipshit. You will never be as charismatic as Reviewbrah. You're probably 5 years older than him, 150 lbs fatter than him, and at any point in time will have achieved less than him until the day you die. Nobody well ever look forward to seeing your face or hearing you speak. Let that sink in.

HE'S BACK

Now he has a big head because they made fun of him on TV.

He's a cool brah.

Holy shit your dark side is showing reviewbro. Calm down m8

Funny but not to be taken seriously. Also who gives a shit about fast food/snack/energy drink reviews, it's not like I'm going to eat it either way. If anything the one positive thing about him is that he's authentic and a bit uncomfortable to watch which I strangely enjoy. There's like a beauty to the madness that is his videos.

I kind of feel bad because it seems like he's already peaked and it wasn't enough to pull him out of his shitty life situation. (I'm speculating)

Why does he make these threads knowing he'll be made fun of?

isnt daniel tosh like 6'4?

Has it ever been confirmed that he's posted on Veeky Forums?

he's posting right now you newfag.

stop treating him like he's some hot celebrity

he's a fucking nerd who lives with his parents.

d'aaaaaaaaawwww

Plenty of 22 year olds live with their parents. Also he never posts in the third person about himself, and he always posts a vocaroo as proof whenever it really is him.

A piece of shit that spams Veeky Forums.

he's our guy

Oh my god, these are real names in America?

One time I had the flu and couldn't sleep I listened to an entire hour long podcast of his where he walked around his neighborhood in the middle of the night and talked about how much he liked doing it. You could hear cars passing by every now and then while he was narrating his walk. Most comfy, chill thing I've ever listened to despite it being weird as fuck.

Nobody is above Jack.
I'd tongue Jacks sweet mouth for days.

Reviewbrah is what he is: a punk ass autistic homosexual. I don't care if you guys like him, feel free, but he makes me feel ashamed of the white race and humanity at large.

Jack, on the other hand, is a loving, compassionate father who creates informative superior reviews and, oh yeah, actually has a cooking show that could teach some of you schleps a thing or two about a thing or two.

Only if Reviewbrah were to review King Ja/ck/'s sauce line, The Best Sauces You'll Ever Taste would I reconsider my opinion on the forever beta.

are you some kind of newfag?

no one fucking cares about Jack or guy you stupid shit.

if your going to rate it'll be Joey, Taxdomik rating scale you fucking fat cunt get a haircut and a job

that faggot on the right is arching his heels top kek

Ja/ck/ and Guy are our guys

Rocket Power!

>white
>race

Are there any reviews where he straight up hates whatever he eats? I've only ever seen him get disgusted once or twice.

there's one episode where he reviews an independent life with young women in it and he just made this puss face and closed the box desu

>hello im from tumblr

I like his VORW podcast

Aw man, you can see his wifebeater through his shirt. That's unfortunate.

He literally just reviewed the steak Doubledilla and called it "utterly repulsive"

Gave it a 4.9/10 for the value alone, but we all know review scores don't matter

Yes 100%

He's the best. Honest, sincere and a nice guy.
would love to call him my friend

I wish Tim Heidecker would coach him. On Cinema is pretty much exactly the same, except it isn't accidentally funny

>he says while literally being the exact same

Mr. Burgers > ReviewBrah
youtube.com/watch?v=knvOAhHG3t0

Speaking of which, why is he so sad, bros?

tosh.cc.com/video-clips/fx5jlx/cewebrity-profile---food-reviewer

mmmyello everyone, welcome to running on empty

Man Daniel Tosh's chest is really unfortunate. I really hope I don't look that weirdly proportioned when I'm done being a fat ass

autists fucking autists to make double autists.

stop. fuck. why?

kek

Veeky Forums is weirdly very protective of him

I stumbled across this guy and I instantly fell in love with him. He's so genuine and his dad is adorable. It's so sweet.

Great channel, subbed.

Why does Veeky Forums worship him? If you are a Veeky Forumsizen can you post some of yals fan art?

It's good for spergs to have constructive hobbies. At least his is informative. Better than most autistic people who are obsessed with nintendo or anime.

Why does he look like he's gonna burst into tears at any moment

It was a pretty average sad autistbro but his dad participating made it so sweet

>saying on this on 4kids

They want to "rescue" him and turn him into the next Zyzz.
/r9k/ is the only board that accepts him as he is and isn't hostile or mocking towards him. He posts there occasionally, he's surprisingly not as autistic as he seems in his videos, just fairly robot. Says that he has depression and doesn't even really enjoy making the videos, just makes them for something to do.

He has something wrong with him and I don't like it.

I specifically said that because of Veeky Forums. Most think their autistic fascinations with chinese cartoons is normal and healthy. At least this burger guy is doing something constructive. Seems like he knows a lot about burgers.

>Hey Veeky Forums! You've linked to a couple of my videos now and yes I do have Asperger's. Legit too. I'm not some morbidly obese can't-get-a-date loser that claims autism to justify hating women or anything.

He is self-aware.
One thing I don't like is how we gives such high scores to everything. 8/10 atmosphere when it's a table in a convenience store. Anyway, his dad is so nice. I dunno how I'd feel being the only friend of my son (if that's the case)

How old is he? He's alright, a little autistic and his reviews can be quite long at times. I mean how can you review an energy drink for 10 minutes?

New Ja/ck/ video out.

youtube.com/watch?v=p339eIWi2VE

Veeky Forums is the reason that fag is even on this board. Worship whomever you want on your board but don't bring your garbage here. I hate Veeky Forums so much.

Because people are constantly making fun of him and laughing at how he eats

Idk. I like him. Not sure I'd like him as a friend but I like him as a person.

He's Ben Shapiro's autistic brother

There's videos where he has friends
They could just feel sorry for him, idk
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzgu2thJTwY
His friends look like autists too though, lel.

And I'd bet it's more likely that he's his dad's only friend rather than the other way around

DYEL Fat fuck detected

You mean his brother?

Well who was driving?

dear god

Why's it so hard to believe he doesn't have friends?

I honestly wouldn't mind rolling out with him and his dad and dining on some delicious burger. Sounds fun. (inb4 someone calls me an autist)

His dad clearly. You can hear him from the drivers seat

The Report of the Week always makes me feel happy.

If I ever become rich, I will invite him to my country and let him review the local fastfood.