I just started a job as a food runner and two days in my tender ass feet are pounding...

I just started a job as a food runner and two days in my tender ass feet are pounding. Will I be fine with some doctor sholls insoles or should I opt for some specialized shoes instead? If so what brands should I be looking at?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.viewDetailsOfProduct&partnumber=8294
amazon.com/Superfeet-Black-Premium-Insoles-Womens/dp/B000XY9NYW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1462438369&sr=8-5&keywords=super feet insoles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This has literally nothing to do with food.
Also, it really speaks bounds about millennials when they can't even stand for 8 hours without running to their doctor for some orthotic prescription footwear.

Your feet will get stronger.

Just get a pair of autism slippers you fucking bitch. Mario Batali approved.

Test out some insoles, it can't hurt. Also, be sure you're wearing decent shoes (fit well, don't pinch or chafe anywhere, etc) or you'll be hurting even more instead of getting better. But it should get better pretty fast, if you aren't used to walking around that much.

Eat a dick.

Insoles can't hurt

The only specialized shoe you should get are the non-slip kind. They aren't expensive. Most kitchens require them, if yours doesn't wear them anyway. Without them you will fall.

Nike freerun are pretty god-tier if you're on teh floor. Get black ones, 90% of the servers I work with are rocking these and no complaints.

Thanks fellas

quit being a pussy op. fucking insoles. I swear I'd beat the fuck out of you and I don't even lift.

>millennials
Who the fuck said anything about age you presumptuous cunt?

Redwings.

Yeah, get some Scholls and tough it out. After about two weeks you can do the job in flops and not even feel phased.

It's obviously OP's first job you ignorant fuck so he must be young as fuck

This. I put the money down and now it feels like an angel is kissing my feet at work. They did the insole test and discovered I have high arches. So, I got an insole with a ball in them. If anything, proper insoles should help.

Op

Clogs? Go back to Holland, you windmill!

>hey guys, food lol
>now that that's out of the way, do my product research for me while i complain about my job

Worked several standing and mobile customer service positions. What ultimately worked well for me were shoes from Shoes for Crews plus some Superfeet Insoles.

not going to lie, the insoles are balls expensive, but they're fucking worth it. Main thing to find out is what kind of arch you have. They make insoles fo each type of arch and it will fit accordingly. I have a flat arch so I use the black ones, whereas the orange/green ones are for higher arches. Give them a shot and I think you'll be impressed.

These are the ones I use because I'm often lifting heavy boxes of shit and don't want them falling on my toes, but you may not need a composite toe. Still they're very comfy, non slip and durable as hell so far

shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.viewDetailsOfProduct&partnumber=8294

And here are the insoles:
amazon.com/Superfeet-Black-Premium-Insoles-Womens/dp/B000XY9NYW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1462438369&sr=8-5&keywords=super feet insoles

Sadly, these footwear clown pockets are the best I've ever worn in the kitchen. I don't know if you could be flamboyant enough to wear them front of house. If your candy ass works less than 12 hour shifts you probably have too much self respect for them anyway.

Do you know the kind of pressure put on the feet of your ancestors or people in the third world today?

You push through the pain and your feet adapt and get used to it.

This is if you have no other health problems and are just a normal guy with soft feet.