I'm sorry sir, but we cannot accept your Bitcoin payment for this Happy Meal...

>I'm sorry sir, but we cannot accept your Bitcoin payment for this Happy Meal. Your address has been flagged by our system for donating to several online alt-right and neo-Nazi personalities.

What do you do?

apply for a job there so i can make some real money and get my happy meal

Jesus, what a gay thread

what? who the fuck gives a mcdonalds employee the right to block any of your transactions

go to kfc.

Easy. Not donate to neo-Nazi sites in the first place.

use another address genius

Their system uses a blacklist of flagged addresses. Bitcoin is public, remember

>do you have a debit card, sir

Not that easy. In a few years time, the left will label any political ideology besides their own as "neo-nazi." Who am I kidding, they already do.

I am part of the left, so I am on the safe side.

>I am part of the left

In a free society, you can be refused service by anyone

FUK U

You fucking mong. How can you be trying to win at capitalism, a zero sum game where you get rich by taking money from other people, whilst simultaneously favouring distribution of wealth from the rich to the poor? Give all your crypto away to niggers and women if you're really "on the left".

I’m trying to accumulate as much money as I can while also distributing it to people who aren’t as capable of earning as much.

It’s true that I’m taking money from other people too, but I’m only taking it from even richer people. Eventually, it could all equal out. If it doesn’t, whatever. I made the world a better place and I have all the money I need anyway to take care of myself, eat tasty food and sleep in a comfy bed.

>Your address
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Use Monero for alt-right/neo-nazi donations.
weev has already told you this

>donating to alt right pol turds
You lost control of your life.

The Jews
obviously

Buy the fucking McDonalds. Turf out every employee ad replace with neo nazis out of spite.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
Soon every McDonalds is selling richard spencer dolls in their happy meals and copies of mein kampf with every order.

Take a good long look at myself in a mirror and re-evaluate my life.

Order my fresh food shipment from rightwingwholefoodsquads.com

private businesses can choose whoever they want to serve or not serve
or at least that's how it should be

You’d think businesses would be more hesitant to bring that up due to the slew of discrimination laws the shopper could take advantage of.

This, like wtf? BTC to Monero to a different address or 3, back to BTC if you have to at you regular exchange or where ever you need it

>aren’t as capable of earning as much
Tomorrow, Tyrone will be visiting your girlfriend further cucking you. It's ok because you aren't capable of pleasing her.

Listen half-brain, I didn't choose capitalism, it's what we have, so I may as well use it.

If you can't savor the irony that a libertard invented the greatest system for states to keep tab on citizen's money flow, there's no hope for you.

>It’s true that I’m taking money from other people too, but I’m only taking it from even richer people

Absolute brainlet