I just got over 100 eggs for free from my convenience store job since the sell by date was yesterday

I just got over 100 eggs for free from my convenience store job since the sell by date was yesterday

What can I make with all of these? Anything dinner like and not breakfasty?

I'm hoping to eat them all before they go bad in about a week or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/11682/potato-spring-onion-dill-and-cheese-frittata
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shove them up your ass one by one

whoa, this Kid is so edgy

make 200 deviled eggs

quiiiiicchhe

Make different quiches and frittatas to freeze, egg breakfasts every day

Can you give me a basic recipe that works for newbies?

I usually get takeout or premade food that I get for free from my job when they pass the sell by date so I'm not much of a cook....

What's the easiest way to pickle these? I'd like to have them out of the fridge stored at room temp so I have room

Best method is here

I'm from /k/ I need that room for my bad dragon collection

Bump

OP it is time to become a spice master

Whatever you do, definitely make sure it's a safe recipe. Eggs are apparently one of the more dangerous things you can pickle, and I actually had to let a batch of nearly a dozen go just because I was unsure of their edibility.

Find a rape victim. Tell them "you don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat these." Offer them all 100 eggs and kill them if they fail to comply.

How can you ever be sure of your food's edibility? Do you have a laboratory in your garage?

>find

he doesn't have time for that

OP you have to make a rape victim and then make them eat the eggs

Boil them. Eat only the whites.

Massive gains if you lift.

I did one carton since I love hardboiled eggs was just wondering what other stuff I can make with them

World's biggest omelette

The idea is that the time for which I processed (by boiling) my eggs was no sufficient to remove all risk of harmful bacteria. Eggs have to be boiled rather long compared to veggies and such. I sorta picked at them, but also had some very funky shits (natural laboratory), so I decided between the two factors and the fact that I didn't season them very well, I didn't need to tempt fate and indulge in the rest.

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/11682/potato-spring-onion-dill-and-cheese-frittata

Change up what you put in so you don't get bored after the first two.

Egg whites freeze fine in ice cube trays (so they freeze in rough portion sizes.) Lemon curd lasts a few weeks, but also makes a nice gift. To pickle eggs, you hard boil them and dump them in a jar full of vinegar.

find a couple of mates, some cunt you don't like and start chucking. (not your boss)

angel food cakes and custards

boil them, scotch eggs, quiches are great and use up like a dozen at a time. i suggest you make one large one and then make tiny individual sized quiches using a muffin tin. thats 24 eggs right there. make a cake. that's 2-4 eggs depending on the recipe. pastries in general would use up a bunch of eggs. make that thing where you cook eggs with seasoned crushed in a skillet. i think it's a portuguese thing but i've seen it in a few different cultures and it uses like 4-6 eggs. that's like at least a third of your eggs boy. now get to it.

>eggs with seasoned crushed
tomatoes*

You could hatch them and then you have 100 chickens. Then bbq them. I have done this in Minecraft

You could make some meringue or kogel mogel

You can freeze them for later

Cum on them. Shove them up your ass and incubate them. Shit out some hybrids.

Make sure to test if they're good or not first.
Fill up a glass with cold water.
If it floats, it's bad.
If it stays on the bottom, it's good.
If it bounces it's good but going bad.

A shitton of omelette. Invite your friends for an omelette party.

Eggs last a long time past their sell by date user. Just use the water trick.

Regardless, here's what I would do:

Fritatas, quiches, spanish tortillas are all very good

I'd also make a bunch of square deviled eggs and carbonara since square deviled eggs have way too many unused filling.

And obviously eggs for breakfast

You have to eat all the eggs, OP.

Not related but I have a very memorable experience with eggs.

This was back when I was in college living in this shitty place. Bought a carton of eggs once. Left it in the corner of my room and completely forgot about it. A while later (maybe a few weeks or a few months, can't remember), I started to smell this rancid smell in my room. It was mild at first then got stronger every day.

At first I thought the smell came from a construction site right in front of my house. Took me a few weeks to realise what was going on. Found the carton of eggs stuck under a bunch of things. Many of the eggs broke and a bunch of tiny white things were crawling around in the liquid. The smell was the worst I've ever smelt in my life. Ended up throwing out the whole fucking table it was laying on.

That's not what the test does, user. What the test shows is how much air there is in the pocket within the egg. This is somewhat indicative of age, but influenced by storage humidity, conditions and temperature and not (in any direct way) related to expiration.

To find out if the egg is fresh, crack it. If it smells funny and/or the white is very runny, throw it out.