Ewwwwww worst treat

Ewwwwww worst treat

Post pictures of food that is disgusting

you first, dork

Everything that has ever touched your lips. As soon as you eat it, it turns to shit for everyone else.

>he
>doesn't
>like
>fig
>newtons
lmao

get out

In Canada I can't even find the other fruit versions so at least you have those.

mmm fig newtons

Fig Newtons + cheese is a tasty treat.

You fucking Jew, fig Newton's are master race pls keep your shill to yourself

Gas the likes race war now

>i only like cookies with chocolate in them

My mom gets dried figs from wholefoods for me sometimes
They're pretty good

That is the best tasting treat ever.

With beer, with friends, after a big meal.

Those fig things are the best.

Fig newtons are literally the best cookie ever you fuck

Fuck you and your shit-tier taste, OP. Might be bait though. Regardless, I hate you.

I unironically agree with this whole post.

t. Augustus

I love fig newtons. You suck.

THEY'RE PIG NEWTONS

those I would actually eat..do they sell them in the states?

I would eat Fig Newtons as a kid, enjoyed them quite a bit. Recently while wandering the super market aisles, I saw FIG NEWTONS, now being an informed consumer I read the ingredients, and to my horror there were things listed I would never stick into my body. You can't win anymore guys, you just can't, everything has been poisoned with HFCS.

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Figs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Whey (From Milk), Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Baking Soda, Cultured Dextrose, Calcium Lactate, Malic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sulfur Dioxide Added To Preserve Freshness. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Sulfites.

HFCS is the only thing about that I wouldn't touch.

I have a fig tree in my backyard that actually produces figs, in NYC of all places. I couldn't eat all the figs produced so I bought a food dehydrator and make my own dried figs, they keep well for 16months in the fridge in glass jars.

Dried figs are super fantastic.