What are some good ways to score some free food that don't involve blowing some gay guy on Craigslist?

What are some good ways to score some free food that don't involve blowing some gay guy on Craigslist?
This is the best one I heard yet.
You go to the gas station at night, buy something cheap and when they aren't looking you grab some chocolate bars or other small things and throw it in the trash with th empty package, bottle or wathever you havthen you just wait for them to throw out the trash and you open the bag and take the goodies, since they are sealed you just clean them and eat them

Blow a gay guy on Grindr instead.

Get food stamps or go to a food bank.

As opposed to blowing a straight guy, you dumb nigger?

I have nothing against blowing a straight guy, it's the chasers that I hate hon

Growing it.

Small invesemt of a few bucks and proper care in a garden will net you a fair amount of food. The excuse of living in a place too small doesn't work anymore because vertical gardening technology is easy to make for free and schematics can be found online with a quick google search.

Get seeds that are good for your respective hardiness climate, that have a maximum growth period of 2 months before they start producing, and produce high yields when they do begin.

You now have free food.

I have no garden, what now?

I don't really have a window, well I do but it's in the kitchen. Would the plants survive with no sunlight

Look into plants that grow in shade. Not all plants need direct sunlight to thrive. In fact there are plants which are the complete opposite and thrive in more shady regions.

>not reading the post
>replying anyway with what you think was said

Oh yeah, vertical gardening will solve the no-garden problem. Thanks to vertical gardening, I can plant my seeds on a wooden desk. Through the magic of vertical gardening, the plants will ignore the lack of soil and absorb nutrients from the wooden desk instead.

Book launch parties

It's pretty obvious you don't know what the hell yours talking about. You should just leave it at that, because anyone with a basic knowledge of gardening will be laughing as much as myself.

Don't worry, I'm laughing at you too. Gardening is for women.

It takes some start up capital, but apparently if you buy food from target you can return it as long as atleast half isnt eaten.

Dumpster diving

You know all those pictures are fake don't you? If you Google dumpster diving you will find tons of pictures of mountains of candy, Playstation's 4, French coffee capsules and jewelry
The only legit ones are from people that finds some cans of beans and tomato or a bag of peanuts

leafy greens tend to do well with very little sunlight. i have a tiny yard that is completely in the shade almost all day and i have successfully grown good lettuce, spinach and bok choy.

>You go to the gas station at night, buy something cheap and when they aren't looking you grab some chocolate bars or other small things and throw it in the trash with th empty package, bottle or wathever you havthen you just wait for them to throw out the trash and you open the bag and take the goodies, since they are sealed you just clean them and eat them

Its almost the perfect crime.

Except that putting it in your pocket would be easier and is the same crime.

You even got some spunow

learn the salvation army food truck schedule

1.Go to any fastfood joint when it's really busy
2.go up to the counter and say
"I ordered X ten minutes ago, I still haven't got it"
3.????
4.Receive free food

>NICKERS
>SICKERS

Dude was *so* high

I was given 1.5 lbs of samon the other night at hannaford I don't know why but I think because they would have to toss it soon

Potatoes in a bucket

Go to dinner or other pay at register busy place with friend. Seperate before entering. You Order a cup of coffee and a slice of pie. Your friend chows down on everything he wants to eat. Get your checks. At the signal or text message you meet in bathroom covertly and exchange checks.

Your friend pays for coffee and pie and leaves.

You tell cashier you didn't order all this food You just had s coffee and a pie. Your waitress will be called over to verify and you willingly pay for coffee and pie.

Now you switch roles and go to another restaurant.

Dress up like minister or Catholic priest. Have phony bussiness cards made. Go to restaurants and grocery stores collecting for your orphanage.

What is this, amateur hour? Go to krispy kremes when the sign light is on and get free doughnuts. #boom

what is this sign light you speak of

I use to play high school foot ball with this guy named Brandon who would constantly go to fast food places and put a piece of someone else's hair (he was blonde) in food on his last bite and he would throw a fit and get money back or more free food. Always worked and got to the point he couldn't eat at any fast food place in a 15 mile radius of school.

Plenty of churches and soup kitchens give out free meals and bags of groceries, day old bread etc no questions asked.

They will give them to you any time you ask don't have to wait for the hot now sign to get one.

what?

When Krispy Kreme makes new donuts, they give away the old ones.