HONEY should I buy it sempais?

Thinking of buying some 'made in spain' honey
What do you think about the price?

pic related

Anything is good for monopoly money

I buy honey from the local hippy couple. £10 for a 1KG tub. Lasts forever, raw and tastes delicious.

yeah, I'm looking for some of that.
The supermarket shit it's usually refined with sugar honey from kiev

Here in the UK I think it can be up to 40% sugar or something and still be called honey... google around and find a local guy who sells it and buy in bulk is your best bet.

Best honey I've ever had was when living in Tasmania, so many amazing flavours, nothing like that in the UK.

>monopoly money
>worth more than dollars

good one amerilard

That honey it is 'local' I'll search more online though.

Raw honey should have irregular flavour and texture, color , crystallizes, doesn't dissolve on water.

I'm from Spain and I've always been gifted honey, so I can't help you there, but I'm curious about why you are ordering Spanish honey from all places.

I thought local and quality was enough.
Where if not?

>Here in the UK I think it can be up to 40% sugar or something and still be called honey.
Wow, the UK and the USA have a lot in common

You should see what is allowed to be called "romano cheese" here, or for instance, "burgundy wine"

you should see what we call 'milk'
protip: it can last 3 monts out of the fridge.

I don't know, I just thought honey was kind of universally decent everywhere. Then again, I live in a small province so I get gifted honey lots of time from people that live in towns and shit, it's usually heather (brezo, not sure if accurate translation) or mixed flower honey, sometimes thyme.

Can't vouch for the store stuff but it's probably at least decent enough.

Spanish bees are like spanish fleas senpai.

If you're going to get honey, especially if its overpriced, make sure you get crop specific honey.
Blueberry, etc.

Get some Tasmanian honey.

It is crop specific there is 'romero' and 'lavander'
overpriced?

how many dolarydoos?

it's probably high fructose corn syrup.

Why do yuropoors use a comma as a decimal point?

It is suposed to be RAW sempai

I pay about 10 dollarydoos for 500g of organic leatherwood, I live in Australia though so you would pay more because postage and such.

we put a period to separate every 3 numbers and commas to separate decimals. We call it not being retardeds
1.999,99 vs 1.999.99

Yeah I checked.. Maybe If I did scale economy

So you have trouble counting digits unless they're separated in groups of three? And you consider this disability a boon?

Digit grouping.
human brain can count 5 forms with easy because of our hands.
count .............. how many?