BITCOIN CASH THREAD

This is the daily thread where we discuss Bitcoin (BCH).

Bitcoin (BCH) ((("bcash"))) is the successor to Bitcoin (BTC) ((("corecoin"))) which was compromised externally over the past few years. Its economic and programmatic functions were altered so that they are no longer aligned with the foundational vision of its creator, Satoshi Nakamoto. This vision includes catering to large scale infrastructure, low fees and 0-conf transactions, which are all avoided by today's BTC developers.

Bitcoin (BCH) is supported by many prominent early adopters of the technology and continues to gain adoption and excitement.

2018 is a great year for crypto, the tide is going out and we will finally see who is swimming naked.

Please refrain from remarks that are not real arguments, please stick to ideas/facts and please avoid rhetoric/ad hominem.

SPEDN and REPLENIHS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/963214514392129536
killyourself.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

explain to me why bch is absolute garbage

What's wrong shill? You'll be out of a job soon, blockstream barely raised any funds this round.

bcash is a gen 1 shitcoin. it has no future. same for bitcoin.
/thread

oh suck my ass you fucking dipshit
how many bitcoin shills to you see running around? now compare that to the amount of bitcoin cash shills.
do you get what im saying dickhead?

I'd be mad too if I was out of a job

double //thread

daily thread? are you kidding me, get lost with this coin pretending to be bitcoin. thats like calling a car brand MercedesCar

noone likes bcash ok ? fuck off

an argument?
>not

i've been on Veeky Forums for a decade
no one is paying me to post here
i'm not sorry that my opinions differ from yours

>he doesn't stick to ideas and refrain from insults
>i don't wish for censorship upon him

bcash is a scam DONT BUY IT.

Bitcoin Cash is one of the better pump n' dump coins. Buy low, sell high, and repeat.

Should i wait for a dip? I want to buy some

bitcoin.com scamming normies into buy bcash lmao. When is roger ver dumping his bags on you faggots?

well we're really into deep discussion already about fundamental approaches to solving issues, thanks to the people who disagree with BCH.

oldfags, can you hear the deathrattle?

>how many bitcoin shills to you see running around?
Literally everywhere. They still can't believe in the crash and are pulling insane growth figures out of their ass. Oh yeah, and they get mad when you say that BTC & LN stink.

Man i hate this fake rip off coin BCH and i honestly wish it was dead. Yes i own BTC myself

funny because it tries so desperately to gloss over the fact that it's a fork to convince normies to buy the chink scamshit

lmao it literally says "on august 1st a new version of bitcoin was released, called bitcoin cash"

disgusting scam coin promoted by con artists and braindead people.

Only redditors enjoy bcash... kys in a snare at Reddit hq

Roger Ver just bought 50 bitcoin ATMs for approximately 500,000 USD and the manufacturer agreed to support exchanges in BCH.

source:
twitter.com/rogerkver/status/963214514392129536

Roger was a very early person to involve himself in large scale trading of goods for bitcoin.

Years ago he was revered by the community for his efforts.

Why all the hate in the past couple of years?

The fact that this is promoted by conman criag wright should tell you everything you need to know about this scam.

bcash is a gen 1 shitcoin. it has no future. same for bitcoin.
/thread

i don't have a reddit account
>bad argument

miners are moving their equipment from china elsewhere due to government crackdowns
>bad argument

>b. a.

>conman

Dr Craig Wright has an extraordinary amount of academic qualifications in various fields that apply to cryptocurrency.
His claims are contentious and that's just the way he likes it, in my opinion.
Scientists should be judged on the ideas they present and contributions they make to their fields

>b. a.

I'll take 'gen 1 shitcoins with no future for 100 Alex'

Just let the normies hate and sell this coin. I need to accumulate more.

hi roger

which currency do you think will prove to be a long term success?

not gen 1 shitcoins with no future (bcash, bitcoin, bitcoin gold, bitcoin +, bitcoin red, bitcoin private...). this thread is about bcash, so let's stay on topic and discuss bcash... a gen 1 shitcoin with no future

why won't any of these coins survive in the long run?

I thought satoshi left the project willingly so it could take on other people's ideas. Roger vey and others saying it fits with his vision is jsut a brainwashing tactic.

reading for the people who like to read

Hi corecuck

Going to attempt with this

>desperation
gen - 1 - shitcoin. outdated - tech. deal - with - it.

just because an idea is Satoshi's and Satoshi left, doesn't mean his ideas should leave too.

Bitcoin cash does not worship Satoshi Nakamoto. It contemplates and largely agrees with what he posited.

>cashies desperate for a binary choice or their shilling falls apart
corecucks shit on bitcoin like i do... do they?

furthermore, SN gladly adopted ideas by others whilst he was active on the project.

you are awfully mad and acidic

8 posts and not a single one of them contains a legitimate argument.

You're wrong. BCH holders actually like BTC. Are we hurting your feelings?

Core cucks are scared shitless of BCH. They know it better represents the true vision of Bitcoin, they know their shitty LN won't work, they know adoption is in full reverse for BTC and that BCH's ground game is paralleled by none.

Honestly, I might feel the same way if I bought BTC at 19k

bcash is a gen 1 shitcoin. it has no future. same for bitcoin. that is the only thing people need to know. granted, cashies being the cancer of the cryptosphere is also useful info to have
/thread

>/thread

you've typed that multiple times already and yet this thread is still alive

9 posts you've had
you're wasting your time

>gen 1 meme.

Sorry, this isn't an ICO whitepaper with gen 9001 blockchain tech, guaranteed to pump and dump like nothing else has done before, and then fade into obscurity and finally forgotten.

BCH is here to stay, it didn't die after the fork, it's still a top mcap coin, it's gaining adoption every day, it attracts young and hungry developers who want to make their mark on the world, it's uncensored and it scales.

Here's BTC dev Luke "sex is a sin" junior, claiming that the sun revolves around the earth.

that is not a bad think fuck the norm

Bitcoin has forked numerous times, Bitcoin (BCH) is simply the latest forked upgrade.

That's truly unscientific of him.

>this guy has a major influence on bitcoin

wow BTCore transactions cost $.03...because they have the transaction volume of 2 years ago.

blocksize increases have similar effects as land releases:

>more land available
>more supply = less costly = more people

>more blockspace available
>more space = less costly transactions = more use cases

if you limit space, the price of that space increases artificially, distorting the usage of the space and keeping many others out of the area. This is not good for development.

BCH can easily cater for more than BTC's transaction volume and still charge less in transaction fees.

Best part is that the argument he uses to support geocentrism, "consensus", is the exact same argument he & friends use to support their small blocker agenda.

bcash is a gen 1 shitcoin. it has no future. same for bitcoin. let this shitcoin thread die already

and to think he interacted with satoshi first hand
history will not look favourably upon luke

why are you so intent on ruining the thread?
im doing this daily from now on and linking the previous day's thread

he's also a hardcore religious nut

>Sodomy is always damning sin no matter who does it.
>Go (disband) and sin no more (including sodomy).
>Yes, gravely sinful. All sexual acts must be ordered toward procreation within marriage to be morally acceptable.
Dude has a real complex about the gays, just saying

>Dressing provocatively at all ever is sinful.

>Sex is a sin

100% unedited real luke-jr quotes from his leddit account

Explain to me why it's better than litecoin

becasue hurr durr its the true satoshi vision

big blocks lead to centralization, they are not a longterm solution

I was a quasi bcash supporter back then but the more I look at Roger Verified the more I want to take a dump on his face. He's a shady scumbag and I wouldn't let him handle my garbage let alone my money. Don't like bitcoin because of its parameters? Fine, pick one of the thousand others that are better and faster at what bcash is trying to accomplish.
People who disliked the way bitcoin is turning into a store of value and investment and works terribly as a currency did a shitfork to have a working currency but bcash is only a bit less shitty currency than bitcoin. Just pick anything else with a better tech and future.

I prefer the REAL bitcoin (TRTL).
Also, SAGE.

Fucking great. Dozens of BCash threads per day means these assholes think Bticoin is strong enough to survive another stabbing.

You fuckers stay quiet for weeks or months while the market is in actual trouble, then come out of the shadows to pump your shitcoin and trade it for Bitcoin (exchange rate improves during the attack). You guys are complete faggots.

1) Promise we aren't going to split if the vote goes our way.
2) Split anyway and yell "Chinked!".
3) Sell futures on Chink exchange to anchor prices and pressure other exchanges to grant the coin.
4) Pump coin using isolated supply on a single exchange.
5) Dump coin to cunts who are willing to trade their Bitcoin for it. This only works because Bitcoin is strong after Segwit passes.
6) Let shit die down.
7) Every single fucking time we go without FUD for a couple of weeks and things look bullish, dust off knives and write
"cunt across forehead"
8) Wash trade on an exchange that has no fees until coin has pumped to a better exchange rate with Bitcoin. Note that fucking Bithumb allowed for this. Maybe Binance's reduced fees are going to be the origin of the new round.
9) Fuck with exchange and arbitrage opportunities to exchange stack of forked coin for a greater stake in Core.
10) Suck own dick and pretend this is not what we are doing. Ejaculate when thinking about the golden bullrun that you will enjoy when you're down this accumulation scam.

I love BCH

If neither BTC or BCH had any advertising/shills, which do you think would survive and which would fade into obscurity?

In fact BCash was basically forgotten, was breaking below 0.12 a few days ago, but as always, whenever it's about to fall off a cliff Roger goes on a talk show (Alex Jones this time kek) and gives it a life support pump to keep it going for another month.

If people wanted a slightly faster clone of BTC they could have used LTC or a million other coins for years.

Who told you that, Bill Gates? Read about Moore's and Kryder's law.
>pic related

Moore's law is no longer applicable I believe

Adoption would cripple your coin long before everyone had network throughput to remain decentralized.

Moore's land Kryder's have been out of play for many years. We're not going to be burning through rare-earth metals to push Moore's and Kryder's is really plateaued.

>rare-earth metals
Silicon is the most abundant metal on earth.

ipv6 is the future, try to correlate your blocksize on size of your dick faggot

Why should I use your asic boosted slowcoin instead of litecoin?

>4x faster
>segwit enabled
>LN compatible
>litepay

Rip cashies

Are you retarded? You can scroll Reddit without. Also saying "bad argument" is not a good way to argue back and does not imply you superior because you cannot handle critic. And I know and have never been more sure you browse r/btc based on stylometry.

You try so hard and fail equally hard. Conclusion: kys

Daily Bcash thread? Haha shills are in full crisis mode

Sage

good luck storing that block chain once it gets into the TB size.

Yes, everybody needs to run a node so they can verify the transactions that were forced into a layer 2 network.

core cult all excited cause the evil empire microsoft employee sided with the evil blockstream monopoly.

Cashies are so sad. I don't even think this is paid shilling right now, just classic bagholder delusion.

>if I keep shilling it on that cantonese cartoon board maybe the value will go up

I prefer to visit r/buttcoin but come here too.

killyourself.network

haven't posted in a bch thread in weeks, but just want to say I support/hold bch for political/philosophical reasons, regardless of price. I've got other coins for moon missions.

I don't think core is going away, and I think its very likely that it will stay on top. but bch actually is the real Bitcoin. Core really is a takeover by the same exact people Bitcoin was created to undermine.

Post your face when you remember you don't hold bcash.

Since we're just sticking with facts, bitcoin is the chain with the most proof of work, full stop. /thread

>litecoin has loads of orphaned blocks
>litecoin has segwit making its attack surface a lot greater
>litecoin has much less hash power making it a lot less secure
>litecoin is relying on LN to scale, so cannot keep up with market demand for at least one year
>litecoin has no 0-conf so instantaneous payments are off table (shit for market adoption)
>litecoin has RBF - bigger attack surfacce
>litecoin is getting less market adoption than BCH

In the future
>BCH will have re-enabled op codes
>BCH will have coloured coins
>BCH will have more market adoption and has more projects built upon it

>tfw I believe Bitcoin cash is the future but cannot afford buying anything.
AAAAA

Literal shills with no arguments except which is a valid point, but doesn't excuse the fact that Bcore can't even be used and that lightning will NEVER happen.

No, it would be like if Mercedes split over disagreements on the future of the brand. One group kept on making a great car that everyone loved, and the other focused on making flying cars that nobody wanted.

Shitcoin is obvious pumped shitcoin. Provably promoted by scam artists, con-merchants, criminals and general low-life, without any meaningful level of development, very little volume. The only reason it exists is speculators taking advantage of the idiots who actually mistakenly think it's "Satoshi's Vision". Please continue to throw your money at it.

only thing core can do is get everyone to post stupid replies for 8 months now hoping bcash goes away.

Even core team leaders are giving up in disgust.

Moore's law is dead deluded cashcunt

FWIW Ernest is bullish on Bitcoin Cash

SEE:

Sorry:

>Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin
What a bunch of braindead faggots.

What's the Cashie stance on MicroShit rejecting onchain?

I found something Cashies will like. Turns out LTC Cash is nothing but an attempt to ridicule you by making a fork which has absolutely nothing but "cash" in its name. The guy responsible for it even doesn't try to hide it:
>The specific choice of “Cash” is very bold. There were three reasons behind that. The symmetry was nice; the first BTC fork was Bitcoin Cash. The sheer poke-the-wasp-nest effect does appeal to the team’s collective sense of humour, in the same way that forking Litecoin and making it SHA256 does. I think there’s value in branding that has some inherit crooked humour in it if you look at it a certain way, without going out-and-out meme based or being too obviously “funny”.

That was obvious, they (core cult) like nothing better then trying to belittle and make it look trivial as if bitcoin cash is a simple fork while they are the great bitcoin. Haha gonna take more then Microsoft to keep you afloat with the roadmap bcash is rolling out this year.