Why do pretentious hipsters pretend to like food that tastes disgusting, like vegetables and "authentic" food...

Why do pretentious hipsters pretend to like food that tastes disgusting, like vegetables and "authentic" food, and pretend to hate food that tastes good, like McDonalds and normal food?

Oh look, yet another tripfag looking for attention. Here, have a (You). Happy?

It's actually becoming pretentious to exclude yourself from hipsters, congratulations trendsetter.

>trip
>lazy bait in the OP
>a fucking trip
>stupid picture of actual hipster food
>A FUCKING TRIP

delet

>broccoli and cauliflower
>hipster food
you go die too

>actual hipster food
>cauliflower
Congratulations, you're white trash

there is literally nothing at all wrong with McDonald's, faggot. try setting foot in the real world some time, where people have physical jobs and aren't scared of calories

That's exactly what he's saying

i remember 13

there is literally plenty of wrong with McDs, the awful quality, taste, fat/salt content, and presentation. it's awful garbage.
not that i don't eat it.

>flibbity floo here is your (you)
im stealing this

>fat is bad
the 80s called, they asked for their memes back

>broccoli

>mcdonalds isn't filled with damaging products
k.

Retarded OP aside It's funny to see Americans harp on about milk and beef being necessary in the diet.

The majority of the rest of the world is laughing at you.. whilst living into their 100's while you're all dead at 50.

MURICA

(are) (a) (faggot)

The fussy shit kid has taken over daddy's computer,

yeah, mcdonalds is shit, but it's shit that cannot be replicated anywhere else. that shit is a billion dollar art form, and i will continue to eat there and anticipate the glorious bastard that is "the Mcrib".

I actually had a mcrib once, still makes me shudder

Who really wants to live to be 100 anyway? What's the point of existing for the sake of it?

Also the average life expectancy in the USA is around 75-78 years old. You can't even shitpost correctly.

Humor me, child.
What exactly do you think NORMAL food is?

thanks doc

>cauliflower
>not GOAT

it's the buzzword OP
the buzzword is "natural"
they automatically connect the meaning of healthy to that word
I always have the perfect rebuttal for that
>snake venom is perfectly natural

Cause they don't have their own culture, so they try to immitate other people's culture, but they find it disgusting, cause they are from a culturless shithole.
Here's what we do with cauliflower in my country.

>MOMMY MADE ME EAT VEGGIES WHEN I WANTED NUGGIES REEEEEEE

Food and milk are both necessary in the diet.
t. Bulgarian

But McDonald's food it like eating salty predigested crap.

Shouldn't have kept the name on, tripfag. Made this bait too obvious.