Family Plebe Stories

>last week
>parents tell me they've found a frozen pizza that they think i'd really like
>it's pic related
>don't want to eat it
>they force me to eat it, ruining my perfect fucking friday feast that i treat myself to after a long week

This is dogshit. Anyone who likes this shitty hipster quirky le XD wear this h*lla ep*c moustachio while cooking our le pizza brand should be shot with the horse they rode in on.

>he still lives with his parents

do us al a favor and eat some rat poison, fedora

It's not that bad.

>don't want to eat it
>they force me to eat it

Say no you fucking wimp. If your dad told you to go suck his cock you would let him force you to.

yeah honestly just shut the fuck up you whiner.

it's a frozen pizza. it's fine. whatever. not everything you eat has to take 2 hours to make and taste like an angels pussy. bitch.

They used my dinner allotment on paying for it, so there was no other way faggot

aw come on man. you're fucking with us, right? A dinner allotment? being force fed by parents when you really wanted to eat your "feast"?

what was your feast going to be? homemade hot pockets in a light ranch drizzle?

Here we go...

Fuck this chan

Always posting frozen pizza, junk food, and fast food like redditors.

I actually tried one of those Screamin' Sicilian pizzas once. It was BBQ Beef or something? Shredded pork? I don't remember.

What I do remember was that whatever sauce they put on the goddamn thing was so sugary sweet that I couldn't stand to eat it. Terrible, just terrible.

In this economy, there is nothing wrong with getting helped out by your parents. It is imperative to pay off debt, which can be difficult given the other things that I have to spend money on

Did you misread my post or something? I wouldnt normally go near this stuff, but circumstances prevailed

Fuck off back to pedochan then fucking faggot.

Stop being a fucking parasite and leeching off your parents and go live your own goddamn life.

Get a job faggot

That's why you never get BBQ sauce on a pizza. You never, ever get good BBQ sauce on pizza and anybody who enjoys it simply hasn't grown out of their childhood sugar addiction.

man, i'm staying with my wife's parents. I know shit is hard. but i pay my rent and do my part, so if my mother-in-law, or my own mother for that matter, told me that i "had" to eat a specific dish, I would laugh in their face until they understood otherwise. you're either dicking around on the internet, or you're underage. i refuse to believe a grown man acts in such a way.

damn iim gay

You. Are. A. Faggot.

Go bitch and moan about something worthwhile.

I'd fuck your butt.

No homo.

(and others):

This thread is not about me or your judgments thereof. I do plenty around the house. Why, infact, just this week I came up with a new algorithm that minimizes time spent vaccuuming for my mother.

Your either pissed off from eating shit food or feel like shitting on a stranger over the internet for no reason. The former I can forgive, but would appreciate a cease to the latter

>Breaking out this rhetoric over a frozen pizza debate.

see, now I KNOW you're fucking around. Was all this just an elaborate way of letting us know that you kinda dig frozen pizza?

get a job. your mother has suffered enough

These are the words of a 22 year old college drop out.

See pic.

made a pot roast for the pham tonight. grandmother complained that the chuck roast was too tender.

"You're supposed to be able to take it out and cut it into slices. If it falls apart like that you over-cooked it."

I thought, no, if you slow cook a roast for 5 or 6 hours and it's DRY and totally devoid of fat that you can pull it out with tongs and cut it, you bought a shit piece of meat. But it wasn't worth it. She proceeded to wave-off the unbelievably delicious mushroom gravy I made and doused everything in A1.

Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that man, especially considering how hard it is to really get a good pot roast and cook it to perfection.

>she turned down mushroom gravy, likely delicious and homemade, for meme sauce

Oh wow. I would've told her to get the hell out of the house. No lying.

I mean I gotta live with her bro. I'm a caretaker for her and my dad, and she's always been a combative psycho, so 90% of the time it's best just to ignore it, because she thrives on the attention from arguments.

that sucks. I feel for ya. It's like when I cook for my fellas and he turns down pan seared pork for hot pockets.

Put a bottle of Visine in her coffee.

Why are you the one that has to do it though? Get the hell away. Don't let yourself be dragged down.

This box reminds me of the /k/ "I've seen that mouth before" fleshlight maymay...

What a weird question. There's about a million reasons for it. I hate her, I would kill for my dad. I wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of him. She sucks but I can deal with it.

This isn't a blog. Get a job faglord.

>muh fast food
>I need validation everytime I go to a corner store

Back to le reddit, Tyler Calicuck

You have to be over 18 to visit this site.

Pizza sauce from an average place has as much sugar as bbq sauce idiot

Hey hipster stay at home mom. Your cooking fucking blows and nobpdy is impressed by your ability to put ingredients to fire

>cooking blows so I am going to do nothing but post junk food and frozen pizza

Perhaps you can jiggle on down to GameStop and pick up a few bags of GamerGrub and some DEWS.

Power bottom anal sex: the thread

.05 / 10

You almost know how to bait, it's kind of pathetic really that you only went half a degree off tendies posting.

Good BBQ sauce isn't filled with sugar to hide the shit flavor. BBQ sauce on pizza is literally always sickly sweet, which isn't surprising since it's a meme idea anyway.

>Food & Cooking
>Food &
>Food
>Foo
>Fo
>F
>F U
>F U C
>F U C K
>F U C K Y
>F U C K Y O
>F U C K Y O U

U

C

K

Y

O

U

while OP is a faggot, I've had this pizza before and it's fucking terrible, it's literally the greasiest thing i've ever eaten and I've eaten deep many deep fried treats at fairs. it pours off of it in globs and the flavor is terrible.

>lives with parents
>friday feast in treat myself to

so they made you eat a shit pizza instead of your tendies.

kill yourself you underaged faggot.

I tried this one. It wasn't good.

>they force me
So you're under 17 and do everything your parents tell you to.
k den

As far as frozen pizza goes, Screamin' Sicilian as pretty top-shelf stuff by which I mean it's better than the average frozen pizza and it's more expensive.

SS is my favorite frozen pizza, but I stopped buying it when I realized how expensive it was compared to most other frozen pizza.

It's a red baron that doesn't have round pepperonis.

Not bad, not good.

>In this economy, there is nothing wrong with getting helped out by your parents

well stop fucking whining about it then

I'm giggling like a mad cunt

Nice work

you sound like an insufferable faggot whose afraid to leave his parents basement. grow the fuck up.