Does anyone know where I could find a similar bowl in one piece?

Does anyone know where I could find a similar bowl in one piece?

A flea market. It isn't a fantasic piece of dinnerware.

Oopsydaisy

yeah user you should use gold to repair your $5 dinnerware from pier 1

Throw the entire set out. Mismatched sets are the worst.

You could try taking a photo of one of the intact pieces and doing a reverse image search, but even if you find something it's never going to feel right. Use the bin.

Do you not have molten gold lying around?

Gold lacquer. You can get it at almost any hobby store and is cheap as fuck.

I love how all these kiddos are calling stoneware cheap.

I love how this kid thinks stoneware is expensive.

Hey kid.

>find a glass studio (preferably full of artists and not factory workers)

>take the bowl to them

>get a quote (probably 25 per bowl)

>get a set of them

>???

>support local business

t. glass artist

>>glass
>>t. glass artist
wow, no wonder you're poor and need to shill here if you are a glass artist and don't even know what glass looks like.

>going to glassblowers for stoneware

>going to McDonald's for coffee

Just go to the cooking sections of the department stores of the mall. Ask the worker where the stoneware is.

Could be worse user. I broke a cement pillar to a friends table. It cost me two hundred and several hours of driving around to replace it.

>being so fat and ignorant that your only frame of reference for skilled trades is McDonald's

how in the heck did you break that thing?

I was drunk and somehow managed to tip the table enough for it to slam down onto the lip of the pillar and smash it. My friend was so fucking scared his dad would find out that he rolled the broken one into a carpet and dumped it in a river. His dad was a crazy rich Jew who would have flipped if he knew he had a party. Fun times.

>using stoneware
>not using superior glass

Your friend had this? In his yard? Where in the country do you live? I thought only ice cream shops and outdoor malls had these.

MOMS GONNA FREAK!

Best dinner plate coming through

Truth.

Ah, dat willow pattern. Comfy as fuck for over two hundred years.

I feel your pain OP. I have some dishes with a simple pattern that I would love more of. They're the only dishes that really got me excited. I bought as much as I could afford at the time and thought they'd be more later. There was not more later.

I'd say fish everywhere. Garage sales, eBay, etc.

Pic related is one of the dishes I love. I've got a bit of wax paper on top of it.

Have you tried 1990?

>>this off base damage control
what op uses has no relevance on the fact that you could not tell the difference between your """"Superior""""" glass and stoneware by sight alone.

Potter here. Take a picture of the foot so I can see the markings.

is that you potter?!

Shut up gayboy, literally never try to prove me wrong again.

I'm not homosexual. I wonder whether you ever get anything right.

>he thinks he isn't gay

Actually you are.

Wabi-Sabi yo, shit is tight

>It cost me two hundred and several hours of driving around to replace it.

I wish we'd known each other when that happened: I could have made a replacement pillar for a fraction of what you paid using the pieces from the original, some sand and a couple bags of concrete.

Oh, and do this:
Basically, user is looking (hoping) for a potter's 'serial code' on your bowl to narrow down a search for a replacement.
Sometimes it's really that easy.

>t. glass artist

Go back in time a week.

Oh, so maybe all those women I want to fuck while I don't want to fuck any men at all makes me gay then? No, I don't think it does.

Ye mate, thats the sign of gay

Sorry I don't watch anime

that guy wasn't me. I am infact a flaming lesbian. doesn't change the fact that you're a glass artist who doesn't know what glass is.