This fried taco bowl looks really good!

This fried taco bowl looks really good!

It's almost like he went out of his way to be insulting

The funny part here is i don't see the taco bowl on the trump tower menu. That sucks!

Does that montrosity count as authentic since he likely has Mexicans working in his kitchen?

Do you think he cares?

It's almost like you can get your employees to make you anything. It's almost like it's god-tier advertising for Trump Tower Grill.

No, but that wasn't the point

Trump pls go

Get out now. Just go back there.

Go back where?

What's wrong about celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a decidedly hispanic-influenced food like a taco bowl?
It's like saying you insulted Irish people by drinking beer and eating green food on St. Patrick's Day.
I refuse to believe that Latin Americans are complete pussies in comparison to the Irish.

Gotta say that does look good.

You can get them to cook anything? I wonder how good their Torta Cubanas are then.

Nah it's not actually insulting, I was just making fun of the low quality of that thing and its resemblance to taco bell food.

What does suck, I live on Long Island and there are barely any Mexicans here, I went to a Hispanic (but not Mexican) neighborhood and finally found a place that looked like a Mexican taqueria, it turned out it's run by Salvadorans and it sucked. But actual Salvadoran food is really good.

I bet they make a mean pozole

>tacos
>Hispanics
ignorant followed by ignorants

Nah m8, you're the one who is going out of his way to feel insulted.

Tacos are Tex-Mex food. Meaning it is Mexican food from the Texas region. In the same way that Chinese American food is Chinese food that hailed from the West Coast to what it is now.
It's not the same as Mexican food from Mexico itself, but it's Hispanic food with roots in the USA.
Basically, you're the same as the retards that say American Chinese cuisine is not Chinese cuisine.

But tacos do come from Mexico.

Not that user but I'm Hispanic. I'll outdrink an Irish motherfucker. Nah, but seriously they're pretty bro tier, plus my bday's on St. Patrick's day. It's fun af.

Tacos are from Mexico, however the type with the ground beef and the yellow cheese have roots in the US and possibly far North Mexico

>It's not mexican
>from far north mexico
yeah, you're retarded

I never said they weren't Mexican, I said Tex Mex style tacos have their roots in the US and far North Mexico

>discussion on Mexican food that's not taco bell: 10 replies at best
>same tier food with trump in it, crazy

Also why was this thread earlier deleted?

Why don't you do us all a a favor and go jump off a cliff, faglord

>muh trump is a racist, sexist boogeyman

There are actually two authentic Mex threads going with over 100 replies each

But I get what you're saying

You bean squishing cucks can't drink for shit. You can hold your beer but beaners shit at liqour. I'm a Russian/Irish wizard though. I'll surely die young and inebriated.

>unironically supporting Trump

Whatever Stalin, some spic probably fucked you at drinking and you're still salty. Go eat some cabbage

What will you do win he becomes president? It's looking quite probable now, faggot.

>muh trump eating a taco bowl is racist and hurts my feelings

>It's looking quite probable now
Idiots actually believe this.
We're getting Hilary.

Nobody said the taco bowl was racist, you dipshit

I clarified earlier that I was joking. If Trump becomes president, I doubt much would actually change. I kind of think he'll run out of steam once he has to debate Hillary. While I'm not a fan of her, she'll make Trump look like an idiot.

>your boss whose catchphrase is "you're fired" comes to your restaurant
>orders a taco bowl
>sorry sir, we can't make that

>trump already has the republican nomination
>doesn't look probable
>he won't actually become president
>everyone is just ironically voting for him for the cheeky bantz
>he will cower to Hilary's superior political presence

It's quite apparent that you're in denial.

Just a few more months until America becomes great again

Yea buddy, enjoy your Budweiser piss. A true Mexican delicacy. You fuckers are just as pathetic as the americans actually paying money for Corona. Corona is piss, I don't know why Americans pay for it. But you know what? Budweiser is piss too. And you probably think it's good beer.

Calm down, potato

Russia sucks and is irrelevant. Don't even get me started on Ireland

All I did was point out the same thread but with trump gets more replied faster you fucking degernate learn to read. Stop fabricating shit

Corona and Modelo are basically the Budweisers of Mexico, in the US it's expensive because it's trendy.

And the US has a lot of good beer these days, microbrewing is huge now.

You sound upset. Did I hurt your feelings?

>>>/Reddit/

Ps: the reason why Mexican the reads barely get any replies is because their cuisine literally tastes like a gay shit. Trust me, I would know, since I just finished eating out your father's boipucci, you fucking faggot

Bernie > trump > Hilary

This desu familia desu. Honestly I fear the safe space and sjw laws Bernie will impose. I go to an ungodly liberal school and the amount of PC is so fucking stupid
Hilary is the stereotype corrupt political figure.

>Bernie > trump > Hilary
>Bernie
>Bern

Stopped reading there.

I'll talk to you about politics when you're ready to sit at the big boy's table, not at the PC one, where they only serve gib me dats.

>using >>>/reddit/ to deflect your illogical post that had no base in anything

Stop trying to fit in so hard, this isn't the place for you

Trump supporters sit at the kiddie table

>he can't handle the bantz

Pussy

I am a PROUD follower and upvoter of /r/the_Donald. Please do not discuss anything of value besides "lmao no not-trumps here lol" or you will be down voted

Agreed.

This is a safe space for Trump supporters.

wheres the guacamole

Hey I'm back hitler, what the fuck are you so pissed about? God fuckin damn, go back to puking your organs out and pumching people in the dick after one fucking beer. The bro tier shit I said doesn't apply to niggers like you who drink to get drunk instead of to have a good time.

Then you didn't read the menu, it's right on there. And wah wah if it doesn't say it's in a bowl, professional chefs do personal orders all the time

Actually tacos are from Lebanon. But go ahead and keep being a prick.

Trump already 'looks like an idiot'. He's still winning. He's a master of embarrassing his enemies and Shillary has way too many easy points, even ignoring benghazi. It'll be ízi for him.

Plus, if people think a taco bowl is racist, maybe yall can see why ppl calling him racist and xenophobic is... Oh idk.. Overblown?

Nobody said a taco bowl is racist, stop being a retard. I was poking fun at its low quality.

I've seen other ppl getting their panties in a twist about it too, but, the world doesn't revolve around ya

Well you seemed to be butthurt about what I said specifically