We'll be breaking out the champagne when this bulltrap crashes hard

We'll be breaking out the champagne when this bulltrap crashes hard.

Good luck retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7524401#p7524729
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Salty nocoiner

Yeah no shit I'm a no-coiner.

Stay mad.

salty nocoiner sat on biz making threads

more like nojobber

>very salty

reminder the OP of these threads is literally a soygoy

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7524401#p7524729

Stop posting you good-for-nothings

i think it's already a bison trap

>reads ars technica

friendly reminder you would have made a 5% return on investment in a day had you invested instead of making a previous topic yesterday
but hey, good job sitting on these comfy 4% a year index funds

It's not just one of us, there we have an army.

Imagine being the SJWs of crypto.
Imagine not having even a wee bit of crypto just in case your smug ass isn't 200% always right.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you're most likely being trolled by autistic roleplayers. I read that sub often for lulz and people out there aren't even that autistic and pretentious to waste their time to come to Veeky Forums (or any other board), post their sub logo and gloat like a smug motherfuckers because that would be a total waste of time. No, they're too busy laughing at SFYL threads, posting about exit scams and trash exchanges. That "we have an army" guy is 100% roleplaying faggot.

I swear /r/buttcoin are just salty sjw SA-goons, the vitrol reminds me way too much of SRS/ShitRedditSays before it got taken down. Its pathetic honestly.

yeah im sure you're all very important people

why not link it on the sub and we can thrash on you chicken littles

The writing style reads just the same way. Honestly sad at the levels of pathetic that Goons reach, their lives are miserable and their only purpose in life is to compensate by taking it out on others.

>mfw remembering the people on somethingawful calling it a scam back in 2011

i';m sure like 50% of them were FUDers who were mining every single one they could but still some of those guys, god they must have the highest suicide rate on the planet knowing they could have just bought a bit back then 'just-in-case' and ended up mocking people who are today worth 10s or 100s of millions

Nah man, it's not like that. 90% people out there are kinda normie and they aren't interested in Veeky Forums and probably never read it in their life. Those that come here are either salty sjw losers with nothing better to do or trolls who bait you. Any thread that starts with that image and some salty taunt is 100% bait because even we are too lazy to be that autistic, lol.

Not just skepticism, but straight up hate.
>Goddamn I hate this new "Internet" thing, it's all fake it's all worth nothing
That's what they sound like

*licks boot violently*

Proud of being a poor fuck aren't you? It's like being proud of stupidity or weakness. Just baffling.

I take pride in being a good person that stands up to scams, tax evasion, money laundering and criminal enterprise.