To every fucking degenerate shorter / FUDer that tried to bring me down this past month...

To every fucking degenerate shorter / FUDer that tried to bring me down this past month. Tried to destroy everything I’ve worked toward the last year. Tried to rip billions of dollars from millions of people. And, worst of all, tried to destroy the only way I can improve not only my life, but the lives of my loved ones.

Know this.

You have lost.

Long live the King of Crypto. We’re just getting started.

You can thank based SMINEM for that.

gay

It’s still in downtrend and there is no confirmed reversal.
>you try to taek my monies
I tried to protect my money, faggot.

Thank you sminem

hmm what price was btc a month ago?
o wait..

I'm still in fiat I won't have any interest in buying into until 11k or 12k or i might just wait till ATH.. otherwise currently just scalping every little break out that i'm around for like this one

If you're holding btc in this market you are seriously just gambling at this point if the bubble is going to pop now, it has barely just begun

>higher highs and higher lows
>in a downtrend

This is the gayest most cringe worthy post I've ever read, and I've been to reddit. This post single handedly convinced me to sell all my crypto holdings, because if retards like you are buying, then I need to get the fuck out of this,

Thank you sminem

Hmm

>WAHHH WHY ARE YOU NOT HODLING WITH ME. YOU STEALING MY MONEY THAT I PUT ON THIS UNREGULATED OFF SHORE MARKET EXCHANGE
Sorry sweaty but until it hits 12k you're not out of the woods.

This might as well be the amnesia board this the 3rd round in 2 months of these still minor fluctuations followed by dump

Those sell walls look fake as fuck

preach brother

>This is the gayest most cringe worthy post I've ever read, and I've been to reddit. This post single handedly convinced me to sell all my crypto holdings, because if retards like you are buying, then I need to get the fuck out of this,

>Tried to destroy everything I’ve worked toward the last year. Tried to rip billions of dollars from millions of people. And, worst of all, tried to destroy the only way I can improve not only my life, but the lives of my loved ones.
This is a zero-sum game, brainlet. You win because other lose. Others, meaning people like you. Crashes serve to wipe out those who haven't cashed out in time.

By the way, it's not yet over.

Holy fucking shit kid
Smile for the camera, please?

>buy at ath

Genius.

Amen.

All you stupid degenerate bitmex gamblers, I hope you're liquidated and driven out of the money changing houses until the end of time.

Shorting doesn't lower the price sweaty. It's literally just making a bet that the price will go down. The price went down because BTC wasn't worth 19K.

thats a nasty looking sell wall desu

Shorting actually artificially inflates the price by causing inorganic clusters of buy orders when the price plummets.

I don't give a shit, I just hate stupid people gambling on a volatile asset class. It's your money if you want to lose it that's fine.

You clearly give a shit otherwise you wouldn't be getting all salty about it. You clearly don't know how shorting works. You can thank shorting for the bounce at 6K. It was the result of a giant short squeeze and a bunch of retards who don't know what they are doing chasing after it.

Breakout was with pitiful volume and the sell walls are massive. You all are being played.

Calling it now: 10k then 7k.

Yap. No volume then sudden spike by narket manipulation to get everyone worked up. This will end in tears...

Wasn't is just a short squeeze?

You can call everything bets, but because everything has an effect on market sentiment, those bets have an effect on the market. To say it another way, a person who shorts something is saying "I don't think it's worth as much as the market says it's worth", and if enough people see that and say "hey yeah, that asshole is right, this shit is overvalued!" then the price will go down, thus fulfilling the short.
Obviously it doesn't always work like that, but if a lot of people are shorting all at once, it's going to drive up bearish sentiment in the market, so saying that a short can't have a negative effect on the price of something is not entirely true.

What a bunch of bullshit. Do you really fail to understand where the money comes from? You think crypto is some kind of magic beans or Paypal money generator? The normies are out. Deal with it already.

Fucking this. Too many newfags getting justed because they trade based on 1m candles.

Z
O
O U T
M

cringed

it was a massive PnD by institutional investors. The normies haven't even touched the crypto market yet. The banks will get back in just before the trend will hit the normies.

Are you saying my statement was wrong? Or that it doesn't apply to the particulars of this specific market?
Please state your reasoning.

Gayest thing I've seen all week, thanks.

Thank you Sminem

While it's obvious that lots of normies got out after the price fell it's quite hard to accurately estimate their number and effect it had on the market. Take the chart you posted, it is "interest over time", it only tells us number of normies in crypto is not growing as fast as it was in December. Once you already find out how to "buy bitcoin" and create an account on normiebase or whatever you do not need to search that again in google, so no new interest in that query from people already in. You could do some estimation with the area under the curve, but it still won't tell you how many people quit.

OP is a fucking delusional faggot.lmao. So all over sudden people just lost the fear of this shit crashing and start buying without looking back.This shitcoin is going to dump so hard on you.Fucking brainlet.

Thank you sminem

thank you sminem

Buy high, sell low. Way to go special Ed.

(((they))) do have a habit of playing the long game...

they tether fudded and lost they crash fudded and lost now they're reduced to dressing up in bear costumes

Thank you my boy

Do you think this is the stock market or something?

Literally didn't read my post, said im in fiat scaling breakouts i catch and swings but I wouldn't be caught holding this as any sort of long term hold or sleeping overnight in coin.

I'd be confident sleeping in btc when we're bullish again and desu after whats happened to the btc chart lately I would not consider anything less than breaking the previous ath bullish.

But most of you retards have never even experienced a bear market since we've been in a bull market for 2 years now so you'll just hold hoping it'll continue

thank

Not so fast user. There is still major resistance at 12k. If we break past that, then we're in the clear. For now, enjoy the sweet gains.