Why americans are stupid? Duh because they don't eat fish

Why americans are stupid? Duh because they don't eat fish.
All cultures that don't eat fish are stupid. Fish is the food of the brain.
Share some fish stuff

>opsmothersvagina.jpg

>mercury and PCBs are food of the brain now

>americans don't eat fish

You what now?

>All cultures that don't eat fish are stupid. Fish is the food of the brain.

Any proof on this or are you talking out of your ass?

you need more fish in your diet to stop shitposting

Japan vs Detroit
Eastern China vs Western China
Coastal America vs dumbfuckistan

>coastal america vs dumbfuckistan

America is a 1st world country. Even flyovers get fresh seafood shipped in every day, and even in rural areas people still fish.

The fact that it's technically possible to obtain doesn't mean it's part of the culture. Ask your average flyover if they like fish and they'll make loud gagging noises unless it's filet-o-fish from burger king. The few that do like it are getting a horrid freshwater fish called (I am not making this up) "crappy". It's better than the awful freezer burned farmed salmon you get in the local piggly wiggly, but it's absent the omega fatty acids that are essential for a coastal-tier intellect (here is the part where I tip my brimmed hat)

>willingly ingesting mercury
Mad as a hatter.

Fish is disgusting

>fish is good for your brain
>fish contains mercury
>mercury is good for your brain

>flyovers
>fresh seafood

Lmao

I've lived all over and can assure you that you can get seafood just as fresh in flyover land as you can in most places near the coast. It will just be a little more expensive.

>Americans are Stupid
>because they dont eat fish

Leftover fried pollock from last night.

Fuck you, op. You ignorant baitlord.

>live in florida
>fish markets everywhere

I eat fish and crustaceans atleast twice a week OP. Quite often more..What does someone get out of trolling Veeky Forums?

Pink Himilayan Salt

904 here.

Same deal. Side of the road blue crab is awesome. We have fresh mayport shrimp and too many fish markets/fish camps to count.

>he doesn't know that all fish, even stuff sold on the coasts, is flash frozen at sea

gotta go for the local pompano, its a beautiful fish. cook them fuckers head on , all you need is a bit of butter and some tin foil

>burger posts a picture of something fried

>mackerel level'd with trout and salmon
this has to be bait, mackerel is the fish of the poor, even though it's a pretty high quality fish

Brits are the one's known for eating everything fried.

I've taken it upon myself to change the diets of my mother and grandmother so they don't fucking die any time soon. My mother, I shit you not, puts about two spoonfuls of salt on everything she eats. Everything. She had ham at a restaurant we went to the other day and I shit you not she glazed that motherfucker with salt. My grandmother is just as bad, except instead of salt she does sugar. On everything. Her diet is literally candy, diet coke, and sugar glazed food. I as the one who has to take care of these two idiots (because, surprise surprise, their health is failing), have tried to introduce them to my somewhat healthy diet. But holy shit. I managed to get them to eat meals comprised of broccoli, eggplant, sweet potato, and rice mainly. I of course change it up every so often. But what pisses me off is that when I suggested we add fish to the mix, they both turned up their noses and refused to eat anything other than tuna or some breaded shit from the freezer aisle at Hannaford. I tried getting them to try haddock, tilapia, salmon, mackerel, cod, and herring. Tuna is fine sometimes, but come the fuck on.

>Only sea/ocean cities eat a lot of fish.
You're fucking retarded, actually.
Fisherman here, whereever there are rivers/lakes, there is fish, so basically everywhere. There's a lot of awesome river fish that's tasty as fuck.
Catfish.
Carp(I don't like this one, but a lot of people like it in Europe).
Bass and bass types.
Pickerel.
Carassius.
Rudd.
Mullet.
etc. etc
There's a lot of freshwater fish, some even better than most sea-fish like the Trout and basically you suck dick.

Also, trout and char are freshwater fish.

>Coastal America vs dumbfuckistan

You mean "rose water enemas at my upper east side scat party america" vs "a place where real humans live"

I can tell you don't live in the USA. Doubly so because then you'd know people in Detroit love fish. Blacks fucking LOVE catfish. It's like Diet Crack for them. Any kind of fried fish is good as gold for them.

>rose water enemas at my upper east side scat party america
>a place where real humans live

Yes, comparing everyone who doesn't live in bumfuck middle of nowhere to the people who live in the most affluent neighborhood in the entire country is entirely valid.

Living in poverty and ignorance doesn't make you "more real".

>real humans are addicted to oxycontin and eat trashfish
>fake humans went to college and bathe and aren't American
I'm fine being fake and unamerican, thanks

THICK

>freshwater fish
>anadromous fish
Good for cat food, I guess. There's a reason Japs don't eat it raw. It's shit. Unfit for humans desu

>japs don't eat freshwater fish raw

That's just blatantly untrue.

>durr americans can't into fish
>in a country where fishing is a huge thing
>in a country where people go out onto the ice in winter to punch holes in the ice and fish
Why haven't we nuked Europe again?

Traditionally, they didn't. Even now, it's more of a 7-11 sushi thing. Not nice places.

because muh post colonial influences and the UN

>Duh because they don't eat fish.
They do, it's mostly fried and processed though.
>canned tuna
>fish fry
>fish sticks
>'crab' sticks
>'popcorn' breaded variations of shellfish and crustaceans

My parents fit that bill perfectly. They still won't eat anything that's not a popular whitefish or tuna (no salmon, mackerel, sardines, trout, etc). They'll eat crab legs, lobster tails, and scallops but only because they've been conditioned to believe that people with status eat these things. They won't eat them any other way unless they're broiled and drowned with butter. They won't be convinced to enjoy cephalopods. mollusks, or any other kind of seafood.

I would also like to mention, even in land locked areas of the US there are still lakes and rivers to be fished from

Veeky Forums doesn't go

Fucking UN.

Speak for yourself.

Hell, in flyover states with tons of lakes, (for example Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan) ice fishing is a huge thing.

the amount of fish you'd have to eat to get mercury poisoning is astronomically high

I went outside once

tried to cross this log here, rolled and fell in
the bottom was knee deep mud, lost a shoe and not kidding literally smelled like shit the whole way home

I don't think I'm going to go outside again

I dunno. Based on OP's grammar, he may eat a lot of fish, but he's still stupid.

this doesn't have omega three fatty acids

Maybe english is not my first language.

Not that user, but when someone calls you out on not being able to speak English, saying, "I don't speak English" isn't really an excuse.

Thats true Americans might eat less fish than say Japanese, but doesn't make them more stupid. You can get omega-3 fatty acids from many other sources. Fish though, is awesome for your health so I personally think its a good idea to eat it.

>detroit compared to a whole country
Here we gooooo

>pretending you know about japanese culture
Your fedora is showing.

>knowing things is pretentious
Your flyover is showing

>being a weeb makes you "cultured"

go back to jerking off on your collection of dolls faggot

spotted the flyover

I lived in Japan when I was younger, my dad worked for a Japanese multinational tech conglomerate. Sorry if people with passports make you feel insecure, flyover-san ^_^