Who here getting fucking JUSTED

YOU LISTENED TO A RETARD

AAAHHAHAHAHA

anyone who listens to a tripfag that has been proven to be wrong time and time again deserves to lose their money

>povertymaker
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAH

So let me get this straight, you lost money because you took investment from some kind of TA guy on Veeky Forums?

I shorted but not because of that faggot. Fuck I am down so much. I watched my portfolio bleed every dip. HODL HODL. The one time I try to tether up and short, I get fucked in the ass. I can't sleep right now. I mean I can still re build but fuck. Legit visualizing killing myself. Not only that but I sold my DBC bags after 40 fucking days of swing trading and accumulating it. Literally the day after it mooned 31%. What the fuck is the probability of that. I fucking feel sick.

If this is a fakeout bull trap I'm seriously suicidal guys. If not I can rebuild, but if this is a trap I'm done. Carry my anons, I never wanted to be a bear. I j-just want to be bulls with you guys pls.

Absolutely fucked. Lost £900.
I wish I could get my hands on that faggot.
The worst thing is that he's too much of a coward to even show himself

Who else was waiting for these threads?

bigger things to worry about there Nigel

What did you learn from this? That will be the real valueable takeaway

>he didn't shhhhh and listen

Die!

>listening to tripfags

i aint down that much but fuck if this does not turn around...

I am short but not souly on that faggots advice. mother fuckers dropping 90 hundred dollar bills on a fucking digital iou note is insanity, is why i short

I lost so much too but still shorting, this will most likely go down hard this week

Fucking close it right now user, we will accept you, everybody make mistakes, just close it

nice writing. had to laugh. thank you.

congrats on this, seriously

>90 hundred dollar bills
>insanity

I can't wait until 2022 when 1BTC will become a status symbol.

buy a gun with the fiat you got.

Just shhhh breath.

It's gonna crash again, just wait you cucks

Just hold if you're too retarded to daytrade
I hodl

This is a dead cat bounce you faggots. We will see 7k at the end of the week. I was a bit off with the dates, but don't tell me afterwards nobody warned you.

You have been saying that for 2 weeks now.
You now nothing jon snow

"THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO ME". -Omega

Stop right now.

You're literally ruining people's lives at this point.

Lold

>listening to anything biz says
This place is a fucking toilet. The absolute butthole of the internet and you took investment advice from it? You done fucked up son

memes are not bad tho

Literally kill your self you street shitting curry smelling dirty nigger

Screencap my post and when i am wrong again, i will stop posting my analysis, but so far my accuracy is outstanding.

No need to get personal over my analysis. Why do you blindy follow me anyway?

>LARPing a LARPer

mr omegaman, i think ur spot on
ignore these tards
how low do you think we will go after this week?
4,6 or under?

i sent a message to the admins to have you IP banned you fucking cunt, you're a useless piece of shit and you'll burn in hell for what you've done. Cost me about $40,000 this last week

>wrong in every thread
>he cant be wrong forever right?
>all in
>uh oh

u can't be serious?
if gamble away 40k because you listen to people who tell you they are from the future on an mongolian yetiwanker board, then someone should travel back in time and hand your old man some spare change to buy a fucking condom
kys

You're 100% autistic.
First off, that's not omegamakers trip.
Second off, the fact that you still want to listen to that autistic retard makes you even more retarded.

that's what you get for taking investment advice from anonymous strangers on a Haitian mudcake recipe swapping forum

see anybody who "wants" to listen to someone here
should straight up kill himself
including you for making assumptions
think you are the autistic one here, mate

if i went back in time it would be to fuck your mom which would make you my son, then i'd get drunk and beat your ass every day for the last 20 years

dont tell me where to invest my money you piece of shit. Omega is getting IP banned hes intentionally lying and LARPing thats clear now but he try to pass it off as legitimate "investing advice" before which was in hindsight was patently false

>carrying a margin position longer than a day
we all learn the hard way

jesus, not sure if larping or if u really that retarded

>man from the future
>"intentionally" lying
>pass it off as legitimate "investing advice"
>"investing"
lel
>hold the man from the future accountable

lmao
your a disgrace to the human race
i hope you starve to death now
you complete useless insane fuckup

>dont tell me where to invest my money
my fucking sides
better listen to the future man, bro
better luck next time with the breathing faggot
/biznessman

where the fuck are you getting "man from the future" shit? i never saw him say he was man from future and if he did, it certainly had no impact on my decision

he was posting dozens of TA charts showing clear indication of imminent crash, and explaining his reasoning. It just turned out he was completely fucking WRONG every SINGLE TIME

seriously go and neck yourself faggot

>muh crystal ball

>can't think for myself
>listen to man from the future
>loose my money
>its everybody elses fault
u must be a nigger, no doubt about it

You chose poorly user.

Oracle is senpai. Shhhh breathe....

plottwist:
its the same fucker

I hope you lose everything you retard. no excuses at this point.

honestly is possible

We'll see piece of shit

no idea what this coin is, but quit complaining just because you lost money. nobody cares. grow up and move on, user.

i bet i could be the fuck out of you irl. fight me
> no idea what this coin is
explain faggot why people should pay $9,000 u,s for it....
ill wait

Shorters will be BTFO. Get ready to bend over and feel it.

>listing to Veeky Forums larpers

I dont know how could you cry in this nice bullish market unless you have nothing invested in digibyte...if so its your fault we are mentioning it here all the time :)

What if i tell you the omegafaggot is the same guy who is promoting link and fudding VEN using bots in a crusade to make everyone here poor as a vengeance?

his name should have given you the first clue that he wasn't to be listened to.
yet here we are, you faggots, who are apparently smarter than plebbitors and normies (see dunning-kruger) listened to this guy. who calls himself omegamaker lol.