If these were your only pizza choices, and making your own was impossible, which would you have?

If these were your only pizza choices, and making your own was impossible, which would you have?

Suicide.

Sabatassos from Costco. Follow the oven instructions and it's the best frozen pizza I've ever had

I'm an American who occasionally gets drunk and eats crap and I've never stooped low enough to try pizza from any of those.

>American
>never had digiorno
are you like 80?

You dumbfuck, couldnt even follow OP's rules , we dont give a fuck what you like, we are talking about 3 brands here you autistic cuck.

I haven't had any of them
But if I had to pull a choice out of my ass. I'd go with diGIORNO

I would simply quit pizza.

DiGiorno is good, stop hating.

>haven't had any of them
Me neither. I would probably opt for no pizza at all. Bad pizza is still good down to a certain level, but I think this stuff is probably below that level. I won't even do Domino's or Little Caesar's, so I'd be reluctant to chance anything thst's a level below that.

I would prefer to go dumpster diving instead.

digiorno 100%

no question

Dumbass memer faggots.
Digiorno is not bad at all, and the others aren't inedible.

You have the palate of a nine year old.

I've had 7/11 pizza, it sucks and it's too sweet, but it's just a dollar.

Right, because I don't refuse to even try pizza that isn't straight from Italy's finest pizzeria, I have an undeveloped palate.

You're a dumbass memer faggot.

You're getting mad about being called out on defending a product that's pretty much trash. Next thing you'll be saying how good Diet Coke is.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball. Eating the best vs eating the worst is almost never the equation. You're promoting garbage. I'm merely saying I'd rather have something enjoyable rather than tolerable.

I'd go with 7-11. All three.choices are terrible but 7-11 might give me food poisoning and i could either die or sue and become rich and jst eat steak instead of zza.

digiorno is objectively terrible. no ones saying you have to eat at some NYC or chicago memeria but I've never had pizza joint pizza as bad as frozen pizza. and ive had some BAD pizza.

I forgot that Stouffer's even made pizza.

They don't. They make bread coated in tomato sauce.

You act like this is some sort of punishment, I fucking love Digiorno Supreme pizza

And my 3 year old toddler thinks reheated frozen nuggets are God's gift to man. You two would get along well while shopping for groceries.

>memer

Digiornio hands down. This isn't even up for debate.

DiGiorno

I've never had a 7-11 pizza but I've had Little Caesars. Would it be worth trying just for the comparison?

I've tried Stouffer's and it was just plain awful.

I've had DiGiorno and it was bad, but not that bad.

I've never had 7-Eleven pizza. I guess I'd try it just to say I've had it, so that's my answer: 7-Eleven. Or nothing.

They're very close. I think 711 has a sauce that's a little sweeter. Of the 3 in OP, I'd go with 711 for sure.