What's the secret of getting really smooth scramby eggs?

What's the secret of getting really smooth scramby eggs?
Mine always turn out like the pic' with white bits in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
thejamesbonddossier.com/james-bond-food/scrambled-eggs-james-bond.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cheese

beat it properly before cooking it. if you pull your fork out of the bowl and the egg is still strand-y then keep beating

beat well and cook gently

OK.
I tend to just crack the eggs straight in the pan and just shake them about.

lol i read this wrong in like a rapey kinda way

yeah you gotta beat the raw eggs until they're an entirely smooth consistency

He's making scrambled eggs not an omelette.

scrambled eggs are just a broken up omelette famalam

: (

Milk you ignoramuses

in b4 someone posts that fucking retarded gordon ramsey video

Jamie Oliver does a much less retarded video of this topic

ULLUV ULL

>What's the secret of getting really smooth scramby eggs?
>Mine always turn out like the pic' with white bits in there.

If you don't want whites mix the eggs up in a cup first.

The secret is to spend more time cooking and stirring than justifies scrambled eggs. I can make some incredible scrambled eggs, but it takes like 10 fucking minutes and that's retarded.

To make fluffy ass eggs, check out this gordon ramsay video. I do this everytime, and always get comments on the fluffiness. It takes some more effort, but you can control how cooked they get easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

wow where did u find this video?

this seems like a good idea..

kill yourself.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

ON THE HEAT.

OFF THE HEAT.

>Where did you find this video with 15million views by one of the world's most recognizable chefs?

Jesus

beat the egg more and if your really anal about it run it thru a mesh strainer to remove the chalaza

BACK OFF THE HEAT

OIL
IN

I actually make my scrambled eggs to a recipy in one of the 007 books. Requires large amounts of melted butter and makes you feel like freaking elvis presley when you eat that many calories.

thejamesbonddossier.com/james-bond-food/scrambled-eggs-james-bond.htm

Just do it over a double boiler, dummy. Crack eggs into a round bottomed metal or glass bowl, add salt and milk/cream if you wish, along with any herbs and maybe some pepper. Add some water to an appropriately sized pot, bring to a gentle simmer and place your bowl over the pot. Then just whisk constantly until the mixture is as thick as you desire. This should take you around 5-10 minutes.

As soon as your eggs are done (or preferably 30 seconds from done as the eggs will continue to cook for a moment), take the bowl off the heat and transfer the eggs to a plate or onto whatever you're eating them with.

Came here to post this

*NOW* I SEASON

Jesus God.
If this man can get so worked up over some fucking scrambled egg imagine what would happen if he had a real job.
Like a policeman, or the foreign secretary!

Honestly, I see this video all the time, and how come his eggs are so wihte? I honestly can't figure it out. The cream shouldn't affect the color that much, and they are certainly pretty white beforehand

>wasting time boiling water and washing extra cookware because you can't into heat control

>i wash pots i boil water in

Excellent way to end up with water leaking from your eggs.

Boiling the 2 dl water necessary takes about the same amount of time as gathering your tools, cracking your eggs and mixing in the rest of the additions. After you're done you just pour out the water, put the pot back on the warm stove, it dries out in a minute and you can put it back from where you took it. It's still less of a pain than having to go on the heat and off the heat constantly because you're too lazy to use the correct tool for the job. Whenever you want a steady, low heat, you use a double boiler.

Water not milk
Beat well
Use a wok
Best fluffy scrambled eggs ever

>burns the fucking toast
gets me every time

i like them with bits of cooked white

i call them marbled eggs

>posting the same fokin raw eggs video
meme

run it through a sieve

>Mine always turn out like the pic' with white bits in there.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, seriously!

I've always done my eggs the same way as Ramsay, on and off the heat stirring continuously. Never knew about the early seasoning thing though. . .must give that a try soon.
Depends what eggs he uses, some eggs do have a darker Yolk, I think corn-fed chickens give dark yolks.

I don't know how Gordon feels about 'Freerange/Organic eggs' . . . .But I don't give a toss about chicken welfare, I buy cheap battery eggs and I'm happy.

But I'm a Brit - cold and heartless.

How do I microwave egg on the bowl without having the finished product stick to the bowl?

What's the problem with Gordon's method?

Nailed it !

How do you put egg on a bowl to begin with? Wouldn't you have to put it in.the bowl?

Sorry user. Dysplexia.

How do you get the microwaved egg out of the bowl after cooking it without the residual sticking to the bowl afterwards? It is difficult to clean out.

Spray the bowl with a bit of oil before you start

Will try this. Thanks user!

You're welcome