Cooking in the outdoors

Things to bring on a 4 day camping trip? 'Course, this is food wise. We've got brown rice, beans, Peanut butter, bread, and some nuts and we plan on catching fish. Do you guys have any other ideas for what we should bring? 4 man trip btw

pic unrelated

Bring some mushrooms and make that terrible spaghetti sauce again

Potatoes and corn. Wrap in foil and throw on the side of the fire

Enough food for when catching dinner doesn't work out like you plan. Cast iron and some corned beef hash for sure.

Bring a lot of sushi and precooked lasagna. Tupperware full of soup is smart too.

Do you want me to bring some bread crumbs and milk? Or will that trigger you too

We plan on bringing onions and potates as well.

a love potion

I've always had fantasies of making love in the woods ;)

By yourself?

With three other guys, obviously.

That's why he going on a 4 man "camping" trip.

Car camping or hiking in?

Hiking. We've got 2 tents, a food barrel, and 2 bags full of clothes and other supplies.

Hiking and Canoeing* I forgot to mention.

Woodie what are you doing here

Eating logs and fucking my axe, what about you?

Gorging on meaty stew to be mighty, lend me Lucy one of these days.

You could bring some berries to make trail mix with your nuts. Good for your health but not so sustaining, would be probably better to save them for meatballs or fishsticks since you plan on fishing.
Hope there's greens mushrooms where you go, in case you ran out of cones ! Good luck !

Lucy will shout "Stranger Danger" when she's attempted to be picked up by anyone else.

Good meme

We plan on making some trail mix, maybe. We're not sure yet. Can I get a recipe?

Also we don't plan on soaking our black beans in water, is that okay? I hear if you cook them just as long and a bit more they turn out fine, any thoughts?

rice and beans doesnt sound that great as water is usually limited
good things would be roasted potatoes and other vegetables wrapped in tinfoil and thrown in the fire
hamburgers, hot dogs, kebabs, grilled shit, sandwiches, grilled cheese, canned shit,

We're bringing potatoes, and we can't bring canned food :/
Meat products are also Not an option because we can't keep them cold

cured meats ya dingus. Salami, chorizo, jerky, memeiccan.

I always cook outdoors and two things i always wish i had
>cover for the top of my pot/skillet
>cutting board
>large plate to rest food

my favorite camping trick is to cook your food with beer. beer is usually around

We will keep that in mind. How about Slim Jims? ;)