ITT: chains Americans will NEVER EVER get to experience

ITT: chains Americans will NEVER EVER get to experience

Thats because nobody cares about your shitty restaurant

Looks delish. And they serve Pepsi products too! We're really missing out.

They always burn the chicken.

They've got this invention now called an aeroplane. People in first world countries can experience anything in any other part of the world quite easily.

With a name like "Swiss Chalet" I was expecting the menu to be a bastardized variety of "Swiss" type foods.

I was very wrong

The menu is the most illogical smattering of random things, and fried chicken and BBQ ribs.

Where's the "Swiss" in "Swiss Chalet"?

Seems like how Arby's used to be "Go West, it's better out here!", but is now just a name with odd random shit without menu cohesion.

>nothing Bostonian about the menu
>is a Canadian chain

>be American
>travel

Your thread is shit

god tier

A&W that isn't complete garbage.

If it was worth a shit we'd have them here. Enjoy your shit.

UK doesnt have any decent chains

But Chippies and shit are pretty GOAT if you're in the mood

Um, America shares a border with Canada. We can literally drive North and go to your shitty fast food restaurants anytime we want.

They do fried chicken now?

No idea about now
But like 8 years ago, the only time I was ever in Canada, we had a stop and stopped at a Swiss Chalet, and fried chicken was on the menu.

Might have been a 1-off?

Yeah but flying to Europe isn't quite as easy as hopping on a train and being 2 countries over 3 hours later like you Eurofags have it.

>live on superior east coast
>literally drive north
>car goes underwater
>takes a crane to get it out
Thanks, user.

Wat?

I used to live in Southern New England and could start driving North in the afternoon, be eating poutine before dinner time, and be back home the same day with Époisses, Kinder eggs, and a couple cartons of duty free cigarettes.

Americans don't have passports.

Checkmate.

I was surprised when I found out that A&W Canada is a separate entity from A&W in the US.

A&W is a solid chain, their breakfast sandwiches are good and their burgers, sweet potato fries, and chicken sandwiches are great.

I am not a big fan of the Harvey's patties. The texture is a bit odd and they just taste/feel like frozen patties.

I already get rotisserie chicken at Costco (you know, that place that Canadians drive all the way South to go to and take up all the parking).

Costco and Costco rotisserie chicken are widely available in Canada. But yes, I'm sure Canadians crowd American Costcos.

I'm a Britfag living in Canada. Swiss Chalet chicken dipped in their sweet and unique sauce is great . To be fair though there are a lot of US restaurants id swap it for

there isn't swiss chalet in the usa? wow i love being canadian for once.