So my order was $31 but I only had $30. The business would not just give it. Were they being retarded or what...

So my order was $31 but I only had $30. The business would not just give it. Were they being retarded or what. They'd rather have no money than lose a dollar?

You ordered shit you couldn't pay for. You're in the wrong. Shitpost, shitpost.

their profit margin is pretty thin and it's against company policy. why didn't you just take something off the order?

>They'd rather have no money than lose a dollar?
yes
Fast food places are really tight-fisted these days, that's why you have to request (and sometimes pay for) sauce packets now. With profit margins being so small in the industry it's cheaper in the long run to throw your order out than comp anything ever.

Are you from Tijuana by chance?

Fucking fatass

I think it was more about pride because the guy was an Arab or a poo.

sounds more like he didnt wanna risk gettin fired over some moron who couldnt math

i think it was more about you not having the money. don't try to bring race into things when you're the one at fault. this isn't /b/

Hispanic detected.

What's wrong with racism, user?

IDK, in my experience, most fast food places will comp you a dollar or less if you just can't find the change. It depends on the person running the register. If their boss is a hard ass, they don't want to get in trouble for having their drawer be off by ANYTHING more than a couple cents at the end of their shift.

Anecdotally, I never worked in fast food, but I did work in restaurants while I was putting myself through uni. I worked in one small place that was super tight fisted, and even though I was a server, I also had to act as cashier for my shift. One night, the girl who was taking over (also a server) counted her drawer wrong and it looked like I had been off by $40. My boss called me at home, made me come back to work in the middle of the fucking night, and basically accused me of stealing even though she'd known me since I was a young teen and should have known better than that. In the end, she ended up docking my paycheck for half, and the other bitch's check for half, and then at the end of the bi-weekly bookkeeping, the books ended up being over by $40. It wasn't too long afterwards (maybe 2 or 3 months), that I put in my notice and moved to a non-crazy workplace.

>ck - food and cooking

I hate people like you. It makes me happy I don't work in the food buisness.

I'd lose my shit with cunt customers like you. Fucking pathetic.

Shut up, nigger.

Racist shit-posting is a nsfw meme unacceptable on blue boards

That's a lot of words to say nothing at all.

Now go back to tumblr and blog about your triggering.

You want a minimum wage employee to care that much about the business making a sale? He just wants nondifficult customers, do his work and go home. It isn't like he's a manager.

>don't have enough money to buy something in a corporate store
>expect a low level employee to give things to someone who can't pay for it
>blame it on him being arab/indian
you're dense

looks like it's top ramen again for you buddy

I work as a cashier. In these cases, if the person is nice, I let them get away with it. Then I just wait for some insufferable cunt to come, and give them $1 less in their change.

>Giving a shit about race.
>On an anonymous image board.

Get back in the oven-
kike.

nigger

This reminds me when I went to a whole foods once

>Getting groceries
>fresh produce, deli meats and the likes
>Comes out to 59.02
>Hand her 3 20's, oh shit I dont have change, you got a penny jar or something?
>Sorry against store policy
>W-what?
>Tell her you'd rather waste 30 bucks worth of fresh produce and 20 something profit rather than have a penny jar
>Calls manager over
>tells me the same thing
>drop my shit and leave

Fuck you whole foods, you gouge your customers anyways with ridiculous margins, you cant spare a goddamn penny for less hassle??

>bill is $59.02
>give cashier $60
>doesn't buy food
I am so confused

Why are you such a fucking kike? You don't want to break a 20? you're going to spend it anyways you fucking jew.

Not that guy but it's clear you don't have any principles or have a problem with businesses separating you from your hard earned cash.

Two cents is nothing in the scheme of things. Pennies are worthless and should be phased out of circulation. Even the half-penny was done away with when its value was equivalent to our dime.

This. What the hell? I assume you wanted her to give you a full $1 as change instead of .98? Who gives a shit?

did you go back later, rip off her throat, and shit down her neck?

Or you could have taken the $.98, you know I have a change jar at home that I contribute to and after a while that shit adds up. How much is your time worth if you waste it on an unproductive shopping trip over 2 cents?

Why would a BK employee give a shit? You do realize they are not paid commission on this shit right?

The fact that you are old enough to pay for your own food and yet are ignorant to this fact is deeply, deeply, disappointing.

If you think 2 cents is hard earned you've really fucking failed at life.

this.

user wasted way more than 2 cents in gas just to be a little bitch at whole foods.

What do you mean, you only had $30?

What are you using paper money to buy food? Cash is just for weed.

>That'll be a $1 card surcharge sir

Hey assface. His total came out to 59.02. It seems like YOU don't know the value of cash, he doesn't owe 59 dollars, he owes 59 dollars and 2 cents. Piece of shits like you never get a discount where I work. You pay what you owe, no exceptions.

I know it's a troll thread and everyone is steering clear of the obvious bait, but I would be curious to see what $31 worth of Burger King food even looks like. I mean that's a little over 200 nuggers alone.

On a $30 purchase? Do you even have a bank account? How do you know this little about how money works?

My friends and I once ordered $30 worth of whopper juniors when they first started selling them for a dollar.

So I can say that it looks like a box full of whopper juniors.

That charge is if you don't meet the minimum

Do you seriously think the 19 year olds working at burger king can just decide to let you have a dollar off?

At any cashier type job if any money if missing from the register or if the sales don't match the money there WILL be an investigation

Why the fuck would they risk getting a criminal record, being fined and fire, because you don't have the right cash?

>eating anywhere that encourages or forces cash only
PROTIP: Literal jews run those places

this is what i would do

>Go to McDonalds
>ask if burger comes with cheese
>if doesn't
>pay for burger and ask wait can't I order extra cheese
>I can but they already printed the timer and sent the order
>cashier says to just give her the money and she will tell the people making taking he burger to add cheese
>go home bappy I got such a good service
>open the burger and there is no cheese

so karma is some guy named charles who works as a cashier while going to grad school...I WANT TO BELIEVE

Every place has a petty cash fund.

Kek. She kicked your ass user.

Some anti rage
>go to supermarket with mom
>total is xx and 32 cents
>mom makes a scene over the 18 cents
>tells cashier she wants them discounted from the next persons transaction
>cashier looks at mom she rounded the change in her favourite
>mom checks and she is right
>huge crowd around
>mom tries to salvage the situation by pretending she is still right
>I'm laughing my ass f
Off and explaining everyone she did get the 18 cents
>she rushed to the car and kept bitching about it for an hour
>got so mad she didn't finish dinner and went to her home

You don't know how those work, apparently.

The kid at the register can't just dip into it when ever they please and expect not to get fired.

Taylor Swift is proof that the Aryan Race is nothing but an edgy meme. As skinny and flat than fucking paper and twice as pale. Bruce Jenner has bigger tits for fucks sake.

A shitskin NEET, actually.

Why do people compliment Bruce jeners tits? Its the result of fucking surgery, of course anyone can get nice tits with a surgery.
I'm fucking tired of their parading around that monstrosity and saying she is beautiful, look at her tits like it's written by some ultra feminist jew with no comprehension of me s heterosexual attraction perhaps because she never experienced or perhaps because she never even met one

I didn't compliment his tits. I just said they were better than Taylor Swift's. It isn't saying much.

Well everyone does
Apparently gender roles are complete social constructs unless one has tits then its obviously a woman because you know? Tits
When you can't look at that and come up with a single good thing to say. At least the prison break trans resembles a woman in some ways, I can see men being attracted to him

I too, enjoy watching C.G.P. Grey's videos and blindly regurgitating his trivia factoids instead of arguing like an adult.

You fuckers still use cash for groceries? Your fucking change stories make no sense, because if you juts used a debit card then it would have taken the exact amount off. Instead you come here and troll..

Sad.

This is literally against their merchant agreement and you can fuck them over if you report them to visa or whatever.

Your mom sounds like a cunt; fuck her, you and your extended family.

i'd rather not have to show my ID every time I want to pay for a $4 meal.

>Police asks for ID
>Pull out Debit card
>Arrested for trying to bribe a cop rather than just showing your ID

nigger radar is going off here

>Skinny
>Flat
>No ass
>Considered perfect by many people

I just don't get it

They never ask for ID at drive thru windows or grocery stores. Hell even the Chinese takeout place doesn't ask. They do have a charge if you don't spend a certain amount though.

>Why can't they just give me free labor?

>debit card
>not a credit card

who's the idiot again? It's like you don't want benefits or fraud security.

You don't haggle unless you go to a market. The people behind the counter don't set the prices and aren't willing to have an unbalanced register just for you.

>Spending $31 at Burger King

Holy shit you're fucking dumb.

Yeah, leave a paper trail indicating every store you've shopped at and when. Great idea.

God forbid the NSA find out I like Dillards' sales

How would you tip with no money?