Does this sound like a case of a picky eater?

Does this sound like a case of a picky eater?

There's no mention abut flavor or anything weird.

Just that it's "icky."

quora.com/What-is-the-worst-food-in-the-world/answer/Felicia-Tempel?srid=SmDC&share=9d2f1727

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the picky eaters phenomenon a class thing? I've never known anyone from an affluent, cultured family to be a picky eater. I think it's just a case of being brought up in poverty or isolation that makes people this neurotic about food and scared of trying new things

Absolutely. Pad see ew and drunken noodles both use those wonderful wide rice noodles. She didn't even complain about the taste, just the texture.

mostly, yes. inb4 some flyover says their classmate is picky and owned an apple brand smart phone and wore hollister (or whatever middle class flyover kids wear these days), therefore she is "affluent cultured people"

Prince Harry is a picky eater.

She's a cheerleader so of course she'll be vapid about food too.

It's the other way around I think.

Poor people will eat fucking anything, especially those from third world countries. Eyeballs, tripe, whatever, they'll eat it to survive.

People from more affluent communities? "Ew brussels sprouts." But hey, who knows.

It depends on how many restaurants your parents took you to when you were growing up, and how much travelling you did

Rich people can be culturally impoverished too

How cute, he thinks Asians are eating those fish heads because they can't have filet-o-fish from mcburgerfats and Mexicans are eating tripas because they can't have boneless skinless tendies.

You just outed yourself as a lower-middle-class flyover

one thai place near me makes thick fuccin noodles like that girl posted and they are sooo good. taste super fresh and chewy. so dank. and yeah she's obviously a picky eater.

Joke's on you nigga, I'm a jungle asian.

I've met a Chinese dude that would not eat broccoli.

I think is right: how you're raised really affects what your tastes in food are. If you have shitty parents who don't bring you out or let you try new things, you'e going to have shitty taste in food.

>I think is right: how you're raised really affects what your tastes in food ar

Doesn't really change the fact that you mistook "I think it's icky" for "those people wouldn't eat it if they weren't desperate".

Chicken breast and beef tenderloin are all fine and good but they don't work in all recipes. They don't even work in most recipes. They have their applications, just as the tougher cuts and the organ meats do.

I'm a pleb, picky eater as well.

Unless I'm starving I probably won't ever eat stuff like Kiviak, maggot cheese, raw oysters or even snales.

There's so many textures and flavors I can enjoy, why fight instincts to learn to like shit like that?

Anyone who doesn't like liver and onions is a god damn pleb.

>Kiviak, maggot cheese

To be fair, most actual cultured people would have a hard time eating those without gagging. They are seriously niche

This. I fucking love those wide, flat rice noodles. I also really love lorth noodles. They're nice and chewy, and unlike any other noodle I've had.

I took a friend of mine to a Cambodian restaurant once, and she wouldn't talk to me for a week because she thought I ordered these to gross her out. I just really love these noodles.

that shit is delicious. way better than phad thai. kee mao is better than see ew though.

What a fucking retard. Thai food is revered in the culinary world.

If you want shitty food go to the philipines or taiwan.

>flip cuisine

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY

>making fun of Filipino cuisine
>not mentioning balut
are you new?

>I as usual ordered "noodles with chicken" I had had this for almost 2 weeks

obviously a picky eater. i have nothing but contempt for people who travel to another country and are too afraid to leave their comfort zone to actually try something new