LMAO SERGEY RELEGATED TO SUNDAY SPOT IN TOILET ROOM

>NOT SPEAKING IN THE MAIN BALLROOM ROOM LIKE THE REST OF THE HEADLINERS

>RELEGATED TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SPOT IN SIDE ROOM WHEN ALL THE GOOD SHIT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND EVERYONE IS TOO HUNGOVER TO BOTHER TURNING UP.

docdroid.net/rv1VLV9/main-speaker-schedule.pdf#page=7

IT'S SO FUCKING OGRE GUYS, THIS SHIT IS SIBOS 2.0, JUST DUMP THOSE HEAVY ASS BAGS BEFORE THEY DUMP ON YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinsuperconference.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bought 50k more.

FUCK

DELETE THIS

NEED TO DUMP ALL MY BAGS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People seriously thought sergey woud announce partnerships with the world BTFO

he's going to be even fatter isn't he...

linkies BTFO

We already know, you're so slow with getting your info bud

lmao
cant wait for the memes that will emerge from this conference

>Beyond Tokenization

What does he mean by this? My links are still valid right? right?

is that not the meet of the sandwich? right in the middle

nope, be sure to dump after the conference

my wallet is open

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

Holy shit I’m literally shaking in anticipation. All the memes and rageposts when linkies get blown the fuck out. This will be glorious.

>literally the day everyone will skip
>right after lunch so no one will be around
>the smallest room at the conference
why linkies...why

>he didn’t see the writing on the wall and immediately dump his bags as soon as the speaking topic got posted weeks ago
Sergey will literally be announcing the exit scam.

Dumped my link holdings yesterday, so fucking happy I did. At sibos he speaks next to the shitter, now at the btc conference he's speaking while everyone is at fucking lunch. I'd bet my dick he won't even throw his bagholders a bone and mention Chain link.

I'm convinced this scumbag is using his shitcoin to fund another idea entirely that doesn't involve his token. Basically, we pay his employees and fund his company so they can get ahead in life and in the end his bagholders will be exit scammed.

any one gonna be there to stream the talk?

Basically confirms the acquisition rumours. Sergey is not in charge of his company anymore, hence why his speech was moved to the most irrelevant time and location possible. LINK tokens will soon be forgotten but at least bagholders helped to fund the whole thing

fucking hell, this is a new one. One day I need to make a list of all the fudpasta bullet points. It's literally going to be a treatise on how to fud the shit out of anything.

Why is this faggot speaking?

Delete this

he's the only speaker with 20 minute prep time. the rest have 10 minutes. who eats lunch at 220??

>25 minutes
>squeezed between a token sale advertisement and a motivational speaker
>third to last speaker before the end of the conference, most people already boarding flights out of the city at that point

Deluded linkies

Lmao the name is too funny poor link marines

We say this since weeks and you dumped today?
>slowpoke.jpg

LET’s CONTACT THEM AND LET THEM KNOW THIS IS NOT OKAY. SERGEY NEEDS TO BE ON DAY ONE IN THE MAIN ROOM. LET’S DO THIS LINKIES WE HAVE THE POWER

WE ARE NOT
FUCKING
SELLING

Which is the true trip? As OP I will decide. If my last digit ends between 1-5 then is the true trip. If 6-10 then it's

ITT: Retards that think the lunch break header refers to each item listed below it, and not that the lunch break header IS the item.

Jesus Christ Veeky Forums is retarded.

You just made my day. Keep posting this until it dumps to 40 cents please.

Also, the US Senate uses the word Beyond in their headline. Sergey uses the word Beyond in his speech. Coincidence, I think not!

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

literally nobody thought that

bathroom break right after

people just tryna make us sell so they can swoop at $0.3

Reminder that the Russian LARP-er said that Sergey's talk will be cancelled for "technical reasons", because Sergey is now in Moscow.

Day 1 linker here. Anybody who thinks a dump isn't gonna happen is against the odds. I'm going to sell maybe 10% of my stack (I'm a pussy) to buy back in later.

Reminder of the acquisition talks going on. He might be just an employee by now

OH NO NO

NOT AGAIN

Go back to the shadowfork fud instead this one is just ridiculous

>beyond tokenization
so link will be essentially useless/irrelevant

>being this retarded

whatever, the FUD is constant, embracing it

taking smart contracts beyond the sole purpose of creating new shitcoins, something like that

>he thought Sergey was going to be taken seriously

Sorry linkies, your golden boy is a laughing stock in the crypto world.

I avoided the fix before but this is unavoidable. Last day and in the small seminar room means the crypto community doesn’t think what you’re doing has broad impact and is unimportant. There are obvious scammers earlier than him and in the main ballroom. I just sold all my link.

Sergey is used to it at this point. All his followers are toilet dwellers, that's why they're called stinky linkies.

>most people already boarding flights out of the city at that point
You know people can watch this shit online right?

this is a little troubling isnt it? This isn't exactly a great time spot or location. Why can't he get a good billing at a middling conference?

still an erc20 token after all

This was supposed to be it

Shit billing, shit room.
HE IS USING CHAINLINK MONEY TO FUND THE REAL PROJECT.

HE'S CALLED THE TALK "BEYOND TOKENISATION" BECAUSE HE IS LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE.

sad, but true :(

Please someone ask in the slack what he means by taking smart contracts beyond tokenization? So he doesn't want to use tokens anymore? Why did he start an ICO. Please someone ask.

>Why did he start an ICO
So he could take your btc and leave you holding bags stinky

Just look through all the videos with Sergey, he has talked about it before, they are just repeating same old FUD

so I'll be the first to say this is fake
bitcoinsuperconference.com/
>1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
>Hear from speakers, visit exhibitor booths, interact with sponsors. (specific agenda to be shared once you arrive)

>>specific agenda to be shared once you arrive
The schedule is not available yet.

Chainlink is a token that extends the reach of smart contracts into the real world, BEYOND mere tokenization. Use your fucking brain, it’s the whole point of the project.

Jesus you’re so dumb. Beyond tokenization as in making tokens useful

fucking brainlet

You guys realize he’s an almost nobody. He hasn’t done anything yet. When more and more companies start using smart contracts, husband respect will increase. Why would he be on a main stage now?

Calm down let us have our fun

>throws the smartphone across the room; the line goes suddenly dead

Didn't rory say he speaks on Friday?

>Why did he start an ICO. Please someone ask.
genius

Yes but Chainlink is not the real project.
He is probably sing the money from the ico to fund it.

Yes

>works on project for years
>puts his entire reputation on the line exit scamming a coin to plug the money into another project

Look into Sergey’s actual character and just how unbelievably stupid your idea is even if he was half the slimy piece of shit fudders say he is.

Lmao Sergey literally got relegated like OP said

Exactly like op said

LINK bait is best bait

LOOK AT THE WALLETS, HE'S DUMPING BEYOND TOKENIZATION.

>He still doesn't realize Sergay ditched LINK
He doesn't even mention LINK anymore, he always make mention of SmartContracts.com

It really is. It got me. But then again could be someone from the new horde

Literally shylock

Sergey. From 0700 to 1900.

>Muffled flush in the distance
>Sergey waddles onto the stage
>Toilet smells waft into the audience
>Sergey loudly chows down on a big mac, sauce spills onto his shirt, lettuce tumbles to the stage

Why did Rory lie about when sergey was speaking? Why would he lie about something so easily disproven? Someone please ask in the slack this is troubling.

even if it is the new horde, call it out as bait. if people misinterpret your stupidity as bait it will make you think.

True

Im gonna be at the conference. Tell me to say anything to him. Im 6'8 and 300 pounds and bald. OP WILL DELIVER

Buy Mobius.
Klaus Schawab co-founder of the World Economic Forum helped them sign a contract for a decentralized oracle solution with BRICS.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
Schwab even mentioned Mobius is his latest book titled "The Fourth Industrial Revolution".
Mobius is floating to new heights in the turbulent waters of the current cryptosphere.

Smartcontracts, as of today, can only trade coin/tokens between users. With chainlink, smartcontracts cant have integrated APIs with payment solutions for example, so that the final outcome will me fiat, not a token. Thats what he means, your linkies are still valid

>waddles to the edge of the stage.
>pulls down pants
>spews diarrhoea over the audience
"thank you"
>waddles off
>curtain faills

Yeah, as someone who goes to a shitton of conferences (in the med field), seeing this kind of placement for a talk is pretty telling.

People are bailing out on the afternoon of the last day of a conference. The only talks are usually filler topics, awards ceremonies, or a recap of the cool shit that already occurred earlier.

Sorry, Linkies...

Schedule is fake

Wtf I just market sold my entire stack because of this, I'm literally shaking rn

This. I was going to hold until after the conference and maybe sell off a little but this isn't looking good man... I might just dump my stack..

holy fuck its because smart contracts are currently limited to exchanging tokens, data that is already on the blockchain and thanks to LINK, this is no longer the case

Damn, is this you?

Will this be live streamed? anyone know?

this is unironically true in the online education field as well. By this time everyone is ready to fuck off.

nice

youre both mentally ill larpers. at an actual conference, if youre a professional in a hot field, you know the exact talks you want to go to. you don't marathon multiple days of talks, dipshit.
add in all the buzz around crypto right now and do you think the hyper autists and investors involved aren't going to pay attention to something based on its timeslot. LMFAO. we're talking about the kinds of people who sleep 5 hours a day to stay on top of shit.
fucking biz makes me want to kill myself

Why would someone go to the trouble of planning and designing a fake whole schedule for an inconsequential conference? Holy shit Linkies are so deluded.

im pure muscle. not even memeing. ill make sure the video comes back to biz. screen cap this

You sound HAWT

This

no it's a private conference
you pay money or fuck off

>Where ideas come to life
kek