The perfect inexpensive meal

The perfect inexpensive meal.

>Using two buns as one big bun
Oh shit that may solve my dilemma of poor bun to sausage ratio i've been dealing with. Thanks OP!

Disagree.

Some of my favorite budget-conscious meals include these Bar-S hot dogs in store brand macaroni and cheese and mixed in with one of those giant cans of Bush's baked beans.

>made with chicken, pork added

Poverty/Depression 101.

>Ketchup on a hot dog

fuck off

america doesn't have this?

>ow lawdy, can't put sugared tomato reduction on my pig dick smoothie

chicagoans are complete faggots

those look pretty disgusting

If hot dogs weren't a turn off already. I'll never understand people who actually prepare hot dogs at home. You're already at the grocery store, get some type of sausage with a fresh baked sausage bun. Not cased dogfood with shaped wonderbread.

samefag

I've seen them in truck stops. Wrap 'em in tinfoil and put 'em on your manifold. Cook and drive at the same fuckin' time.

user this is not a YLYL thread, but god damn it i lost to that picture.

to answer your question.. i have never seen anything like them in the USA, east coast here.

>quote one person
>samefag

Has anybody bought the frozen polish dogs they sell at Costco?

Do they taste as good as the ones you buy at the food court? I know they're supposedly the same ones and all that, but I thought I'd ask

Why do Americans buy restaurant sizes of ketchup and mustard?

can you anons explain to a non american why do you cook them weiners? i have witnessed people who freak out if you eat them without being cooked.

>Why do Americans

Alright, I'll bite. Because they don't truly expire and it lasts longer? It's not like people are buying the gallon cans/jars that restaurants actually use to refill their containers, those are just regular bottles.

>polish sausage
>beef

user he's exagerating, there is nothing wrong with the sizes of the ketchup and mustard in that picture, its just angles. im european, you should the see sizes of mayo packages sold at LIDL.

Cuz that's just gross dude, Idk. They taste so much better hot, though most hot dogs taste like shit either way

Do they eat them cold?

Typically it's cheaper in bulk, but that means idiot people use it in bulk on a standard serving.

You can make pretty elaborate hot dogs, and itll still be cheap

Where are you located, user?

oh it aint about eating them cold or hot, i dont care much for them, its just that my fellow american buddies have this paranoia with food born illness when the risk simply does not exist. i know people who are more afraid of food they've cooked than food cooked in restaurants and trust me, you dont want to go to the kitchens of some of these restaurants.

That's for restaurants.
I don't know, in Europe we use pic related and it's usually enough for several months. I don't know why anyone would buy 5 years worth of mayonnaise because it's a but cheaper.

I'm in Kun tucky

the fuck is that?? im from europe and never bought no tube of mayo for one, its usually like a regular jar of hellmans no different than the US, except ours are in glass, and it makes a huge difference.

well that's nice, I could use up a third of that tube making a batch of tuna salad.

There are non glass mayo jars???

Why?

dude i dont know where you live, but in Portugal my parents always bought pic related, and the only difference to the USA is the package in Europe is glass in the USA plastic.

still me. even though hellmans is nice, i always prefered pic related.

We used to buy it but it goes bad so fast, like after 6-7 months you can see it becoming translucent and it changes taste too.

> like after 6-7 months
where the fuck do you live user? how the hell do you live life without using mayo? I thought you were european

hunt ketchup masterrace

>unironicly enjoying hunts
jesus christ user what are you doing with your life?

I am European but I only used to eat it a lot when I was fat.

Only thing I did to become skinny was drop juices, sodas and mayo. After dropping mayo my skin improved substantially.

damn those are sick quads.

I need to drop the mayo. im trying to cut out carbs and sugar, having a real hard time with sugar in particular, its very hard to give up.

Taste and consistency.
They taste pretty bad uncooked, and they feel like a slimy rolled up piece of bologna on a bun.

Its night and day between the two, and cooked and hot is so much superior. Its the only way to eat them.

I buy Brooks Tangy, and its god tier.

Also
Red Gold > Heinz > Hunts > Del Monte > weak watery store brand > Frenches

red gold really? I may buy me one next time i go store

>After dropping mayo my skin improved substantially
Rancid oils do that. I quit all plant oils except cold pressed olive oil and had the same improvements.

where's the raw onion, bruv?

What a rancid mess. Who the fuck would even be able to eat that without looking like a pig?

Now this is how a hotdog should look.

Same location, literally in most grocery stores.

But they suck compared to other brands. Probably the lowest tier.

My cum in your mothers mouth.

I like those hot dogs
not just like, I appreciate them. They're just under a dollar rather than $3+ and taste the same as any other chicken/pork amalgamation ones. Because I save $2 on them I can get a $2 can of chili that lasts me 8 dogs.

Add a soda and a bag of chips, and you're onto something.

>polish sausage
>looks like bland american 'let's throw everything in a meatgrinder and call it a day' sausage

No thanks. Not sure why americans keep fucking international food up but it's one of the reasons why I would never want to live in america.

Amtrak carries them, but at least they are Hebrew national, and them Jews can make a damned fine hot dog.

OP, why did you remove the brand names of the condiments?

waiter! yes, may I have a knife to cut off the ends of these hot dogs? can't have a mouthful of just sausage you know

It isn't a meal if there aren't at least two portions of fruit or vegetables.

This is why you burgers die young.

>Hotdogs made with chicken

You should see what they do to cheese. May god forever curse them for their crimes against food.