Hot Sauce Thread

Veeky Forums What's you favorite hot sauce at the moment? What's your collection looking like?

pic related- I just got this off amazon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ees6pfLZa8
chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The icon. The legend.

Habanero Tabasco is tasty. Don't care much for the original.

Coming in the mail tomorrow

That pic reminded me of a sauce that I LOVED and forgot about until now. I need to order a bottle or go to Galveston, this stuff was the greatest flavor enhancer. I'd compare it to Tabasco in that it doesn't overpower food or steal the show, it enhances stuff and gives it a boost.

Straight vinegar

If you can handle heat I recommend this sauce. It may be hot as fuck, but God damn it is really fucking good.

Op here, just tried the tiniest fucking drop of Black Mamba and fucking Christ that shit burns. I expected it, but fuck son.

Get on my level, lads. Pirate sauce is the future.

>Tomato
>Scotch bonnet peppers (hotter than habanero)
>Garlic
>Lemon juice

Probably got 50 or so in rotation picked up along the way.

This one came out of left field. Some mexican-made sriracha in a water bottle that just tastes flavorful as fuck. Beats rooster, shark, or any of the others I've bought. (on that note, kikkoman doesn't have the best flavor but more heat than most others, and Frank's is just the worst sriracha I've ever tasted).

I'd have to say that I'd categorize at the most basic levels of hot sauce: all purpose (mainly pepper puree), vinegary, mexican, and sriracha. Making your own usually yields the tastiest results. Hatch green chilis, tomatillos, kiwi, honey, garlic, and onion was my most recent and best concoction. It was gone in a month.

I don't do heat like I used to, I just like flavor enhancing hot sauces. I used to have a huge collection of meme sauces but now I like Tabasco, Crystal, and El Yucateco.

>Captain Phardtpounder
>Colon Cleaner
>Looks like actual diarrhea

I put cilantro, garlic, salt, lemon juice and chili peppers in a blender and make a nice green sauce. No cooking, lasts for weeks.

El Yucateco

Yo u think she on that ghost pepper shit???

youtube.com/watch?v=8q29F1jPvNk

This.

>Heinz

Flyover detected

It's either that or Tabasco there.

Interesting, I was unaware that Heinz even made a hot sauce. Got Food Club (regional Brand X) hot sauce once, it was actually kind of interesting. Like a middle road between tabasco, louisiana, texas pete, and franks. Not as vinegary as the first three, but not quite pureee and all around of frank's.

Generics sometimes turn out to be neat.

Had it, love it.

What a disgusting witch

One of my favorite things to do is to let my fat chinese baby roam around public parks and eat things she finds on the ground. This time, she got some hot sauce and it made for a great video and a great day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ees6pfLZa8

These are my 3 favorites

Fuck off with that shit.

And this one

I think that's form the same line as Dr assburns

What do you lot use your hot sauce on?

I really like this. It's actually not very hot for being a habanero sauce at all, so you can dump a lot on. It think it lacks heat and kick but man is the flavor good

No love for Frank's?

No love for Frank's?

Secret Aardvark is the shit.

When they finally go nationwide they're going to explode, and Veeky Forums flyovers will be calling it meme sauce a decade from now.

I miss that old bottle design with the spout.

Good but not hot enough

ITT - 18 suckers who fell for a meme

My first hot sauce

Flyover is the new meme word

Meaningless

chuckled

thank you kindly texas pete

I 'accidentally' order in a case of this every now and again at the supermarket I work at because it's not something we, or anyone else in the local area, stocks.

You are a hero.

>"""collecting""" hot sauces

You are the worst type of people

>Tropical Pepper Company

That shit is watered-down garbage.

Had some yesterday, was a bit spicier than the normal kind. Nice taste.

The ultimate may may sauce

No, it's not meaningless. It means shit-kicker motherfuckers who live in little pisswater towns and have zero idea of what good food actually is.

texas pete hotter hotsauce

95 cents

fuck your amazon shit probably sucks

I have great results with Peri Peri hot. I've yet to try extra hot

Ultra faggot of the pussy cock sucker of the year award goes to you little faggot bitch fucking prick bastard faggot

People eat Heinz in New York

It's meaningless

just started making my way through a bottle of this today. weird; very sweet, then very spicy. i don't know if i like it, but it was good in my beans & rice.

Hot is so great. Did you know that there's an extra extra hot?

>what good food actually is
Jesus fucking Christ

Bro, you can't handle this shit. Three ingredients. HabaƱeros, vinegar, and fucking capsaicin.

This man knows whaddup boiiii

enjoy your high rent and crime, shitfucker

Alaga hot sauce, Texas pete, green Tabasco.

>fucking capsaicin
oh nooo the thing in bell peppers

Why don't I EVER see sontava in these threads? Does nobody know about it or something? Is it universally hated?

I've never heard of it.

Is it like a dry rub? Or like cayenne powder but habanero? Enlighten me, I love new things.

it's a sauce not a dry rub. just a really solid sauce with a sort of unusual taste because of a bit of carrot content. can go on just about anything. my dad used to order it by the case when i was a kid.

Way overpriced and not even that hot.

>made in belize
>distributed through austin

I'm guessing it's pretty regional, because I've never heard of it. Secret Aardvark gets posted often, but that's everywhere in the Pacific Northwest.

Sounds interesting, thank you user, sir. I'mma buy some for the spice cabinet from Azumazon because.

Quite welcome! Hope you enjoy!

This

Side note, what are your guys' favorite el yucateco flavors? All I've had is the red and XXXtra hot, the extra hot had a lot better habenero flavor I thought. According to their website the green is spicier than the red, is it any good?

I just went through a bottle of this, it was very tasty on a variety of stuff but not as hot as I expected since most Dave's sauces are supposed to have some burn. Think I'm gonna step up to the Temporary Insanity sauce next

Green is hot and good, slightly less smoky in flavor but retains the heat. It may be hotter than red. It's breddy gud.

I've been trying this sauce from a local company in my hometown, the name means "pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others" in German, which is accurate since it's made with ghost pepper and some extracts. Super smoky flavor though and has been interesting on burgers and stuff

It's shit

Tried at Chipotle
Zero heat, and I've only been using hot sauce for like 2 months tops

I hate the "green = mild" perception that Americans seem to have (speaking as one). I love a good hot Verde.

I ended up stealing the smoky chipotle Tabasco out of spite, I wanted to steal this too but it sucked

I'm happy someone else knows about this gem of habanero goodness

hey do any of y'all subscribe to Fuegobox? i dont fall for ads often, but it's something i've been considering because hot sauce is a good thing i need more of in my life. any of you guys have experiences?
holy FUCK

You're missing the point, fuckboy. No shit people in NY eat Heinz. But that sure as hell is not their only option, and most NYers would never say some bullshit like Heinz is the best ever. That's what Flyovers do. They think their incredibly bland and limited tastes are the best in the world.

You buttmad, flyover boy?

Enjoy your trailer and nightlife at the one bar in your garbage dumpster of a town, which is also the bowling alley and the VFW.

>tfw ran out of Daves
Thinking of getting this when I have the money spare
chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=49

This makes me shit fire every time. I usually only do a couple drops on pizza or something.

Was gonna grab this earlier today at a store. Is it supposed to be good?

This one is actually enjoyable.

These are okay if there's no other sauces available. Generic mexican table salsa.

Not a fan of the taste of this one.

enjoyable.

I can put this on anything.

as for me, I just grabbed this extract the other day at a store that sells hot sauces in my area.

jesus fucking christ, this shit feels like it's piercing your tongue.

I should add that when you open the bottle this shit is solid. You have to boil the bottle in water to be able to add it to anything.

nice micropenis dude

My go to for years

Oh god, why did I fucking do this

>be me
>earlier today
>friends have been consistently mocking me for weeks that I can't handle spicy food, and gain the nickname 'spice pussy'
>bring in bottle of ghost pepper hot sauce
>drink hot sauce straight in front of everyone
>all of it
>5 minutes later go to bathroom
>my stomach starts to hurt bad
>lie down on floor, shit hurts too bad to stand
>bell rings, in too much pain to go to class
>15 minutes later teacher walks in with all of the class following
>lying on floor groaning, clutching my sides as the hot sauce is slowly burning a hole in my stomach
>everyone laughs
>get sent home
>pleasekillme.jpeg

>being underage

Awful

The bestest

Lmao how did you think that anything else would happen

Does anyone know a sauce that has the flavor of Tabasco but with more heat?

my brother. this stuff is great. can be hard to find though

It's not at my giant eagle, but I'll stay on the lookout

>fuckboy
Opinion discarded

Their manufacturing place is down the road from me, love it. My most recently haul. 2 aren't hot sauce, but goddamn that garlic habenero ranch is delicious.

Northeast bros, if you have a Wegman's nearby, try thier brand jalapeno hot sauce. It's actually really fucking good. Tastes a lot like the Taco Bell Fire sauce, but better flavor and more heat.

>Wegman's
I'll have to try it, there's on right down the road.

Personally, I like this shit. Hard to find tho.

Extra hot variety. Perfect blend of flavor and heat. Gotta live the Mexicans

Img

So, like, guys...
I really want to make my own hot sauce, I have no idea how to go about doing it to be honest. I know I could google it but there might be an actual cook here who has experience with it. For reference, I plan on using these exact bottles, as I ordered 6 of them last month for oil and what not: