What food, or rather food combinations, do you like that you've never seen anyone else try?

What food, or rather food combinations, do you like that you've never seen anyone else try?

I love ramen noodles with scrambled eggs, a cut up hot dog and a slice of cheese. It's heaven for me.

sliced hard boiled eggs with your red sauce n' noodles, it's a sicilian thing that I haven't seen that widespread

smoked salmon and goat cheese on a bagel is fucking amazing tho. beats the hell out of lox and cream cheese.

Honestly I might try that hard boiled eggs with sauce and noodles

50% of ramen videos on youtube have egg.

I was cutting a head of garlic while drinking some wild turkey 101, and some husks got into the drinking glass. Muddled them in and poured two more fingers, tasted pretty good actually.

Ham with honey on a sweet bun.

Steak and nanners

I never said they didn't. There's more to the post champ.

>Apples with black pepper

TUNA AND MACARONI CHEESE

American cheese and peanut butter

I like both Alfredo and Marinara sauce on my pasts, at the same time.

soy-sauce on bolognese (and other tomato sauce pasta dishes)

not sure why, but i like it

everyone does that

>ramen plus hot dog

why are burgerpeople so disgusting? fucking subhumans

>smoked salmon and goat cheese

common as fuck

common

>american "cheese"

only good post itt

i might actually try that out

>never seen anyone else try?

nothing

i once did an avocado brûlée with palm sugar for a nice crust. just salt & sugar, then put on the heat, then spooned it out. turned out a friend of mine had the exact same idea, can't say i'm the only one.

faggot

instead of putting soy sauce on everything like some kind of fucking barbarian instead try using small amounts of soy or fish sauce to refine meat basted sauces and ragouts, for example ragout bolognese works really well with a hint of fish sauce fora nice phonk while soy sauce fits nicely with a genovese style sauce for extra umami punch

likewise my man

cooked and drained ramen mixed with chopped hard boiled eggs mayo mustard and chopped up meat stick served between 2 slices of bread.

This is an old classic

>dont use soy sauce
>but you should use it
>umami

Pizza and cole slaw. Put the slaw on top of the pizza.

A few slices of banana on a double cheeseburger is amazing.

Tortilla chips with shredded cheese on top. It's my sad got fat with lime flavored Chips and cheddar cheese.

Make a Salami and Provolone sandwich. Microwave it for about 30-45 sec, Take off one slice of bread, slather on Sour Cream

Also, Honey Ham, Swiss and Thousand Island. Imagine a slightly sweet rueben. fucking cash

>slather on Sour Cream
>not mustard

> "Food combos you've never seen anyone else try"
> Mustard on a sandwich

I don't think you quite grasp what's going on in this thread, but nonetheless, try it, Sour Cram on a sandwich is fucking dank, Lower cal and fat than mayo too

Beef jerky and chocolate. Just got some Dove chocolates that are Mocha Latte dark chocolate and that sweet coffee flavor combined with the jerky is fucking orgasmic.

Fucking burn in hell you disgusting piece of trash

Apricot cream w/ diced bologna was my shit as a kid.

It's still my shit whenever I do decide to buy a carton of it.

>oat bread
>yellow mustard
>sharp cheddar
>sweet gherkins
>peanut butter

My go-to in a hurry/lazy lunch.

My 72yo dad recently went to a bakery/deli and got the stuff to make what he called the staple meal of working class guys back in the 50s. It was essentially a bolonga and cheese sandwich on a glazed dont with kettle chips and a grape or orange soda. I don't get the appeal of meat on a sweet bread. Is it the sweet/salty combo that people like? Whenever I've tried something like that it just seems like I could eat them separately without the flavors of meat and pastry getting in the way of each other,

kenji, go home—you're drunk