Have to go out to eat for sisters birthday

>have to go out to eat for sisters birthday
>rarely go out to eat
>I have my meals at home
>it's Italian food
>not Olive Garden, there are lots of weird things on the menu that I don't like the sound of
>I think it's "authentic" and its too expensive for me
>menu is barely in English
>I put down menu and tell server I just want spaghetti
>he laughs and as a bunch of questions
>I don't know what he's talking about
>keep asking for spaghetti
>everyone is laughing at me
>I just tell him to bring me something thats cheap
>he lists some complimentary salads and dressings
>no ranch dressing
>no thousand island
>everyone is laughing
>just tell him to bring me something
>brings out big plate of plain spaghetti noodles as a joke
>everyone is rolling over dying with laughter
>then "suprise!!!" he presents me with a dish of some weird stuff that I don't eat
>it's on the house he says
>say thanks
>don't eat it because it's weird food that I don't eat
>all the servers, staff, and family are all focused on me and laughing about me not eating anything
>decide to be nice and ask for a to go box, assuring them I'll eat it later
>its in the trash right now
>I stopped at mcdonalds on the way home
>aunt and uncle drive by right when I'm getting my food from the drive thru window and honk and wave

I'm sick of this shit Veeky Forums. This is why I don't celebrate my birthday and why I avoid restaurants with hand held menus.

Your family deserves better, you're just a sack of human garbage.

Kek

This is the literal definition of Actual high functioning autism

Is this pasta?

This story would go down better on /r9k/

It's spaghetti.

No, it happened tonight.

I hate that fucking board.

>oh boy

ooh booy

You didn't mention how your assholery made your sister feel during HER birthday and that makes me think that you're one of those arrogant high functioning autists with zero tact and zero self-awareness.

meant for

>makes me think

Don't dance around it. He is a high functioning autist. Like, spaghetti, mcdonalds, and tendie eating autist.

Fuck off, female fucking detected. If they weren't all so focused on giggling at my antics it wouldn't be an issue. I didn't ask for the attention and I didn't even want to be there.

I think you would fit in better at

Didn't stop you posting this thread there like I suggested

I've had sex with 16 women and one of them was a well paid model. No prostitutes. They hate me on that board.

Then why did you post it on that board?

I didn't, I never even saw it. Some Reddit fuckwhit on here must have copied it and pasted it there for some lolz. He's probably posting it on Reddit right now. Fuck Reddit, and fuck /r9k/.

>look at how many women i've dicked I'M NORMAL!!!!

You're a fucking loser.

You're the most pathetic sort of manling.
I'll admit to being a man in my thirties who still spends time on Veeky Forums, though exclusively on Veeky Forums which is probably more pathetic...anyway, you need to get a grip.

You're perfect for that board

protip: op is a redditor roleplaying as an autist

it's popular thing they like to do now

"""roleplaying"""

OP is so ashamed of it he's refusing to accept that he uses /r9k/

Italian food is straight up pasta with a sauce and some other shit in it. Its all fucking spaghetti you retard. It goes by different names maybe bit instead of inquiring you act like a Dick and embarrass your entire clan over your horrible tastes for tendies and spaghetti Os. Quit being afraid of change and this won't happens. Or kill yourself either way works fine.

>act like a stereotypical tendie eating /r9k/ virgin
>piss off actual users
>screencap and post on /r/Veeky Forums for link karma

or what if this is all an elaborate meta meta troll and it's all Veeky Forums users pretending to be redditors pretending to be Veeky Forums users for shits and giggles?

I want off this ride user.

you've kept a count after the first hand?

Its come full circle, I hate reddit and in particular /r/Veeky Forums since it doesnt even make sense to exist.

I really wouldn't put it past this site

Why does Reddit have to keep stealing our games? Can't they have their own fun?

>I didn't ask for the attention
You did though, by acting like a complete sperglord.

>someone already reposted this thread with a different pic

Just in case this is real, if you have food/restaurant issues like this, you need to look up the menu online or call ahead to predetermine what you're going to order. If everything they make seems absolutely horrible to you, the only acceptable way to make a special request from the chef is by calling ahead of time. This is what you do when you have serious allergies or food restrictions, but it'll work for your spergdom, too.

Wtf

>I have my meals at home

What the fuck does this even mean? I'm sorry a super fancy restaurant didn't have your favorite hot pockets.

>hand held menus

What is high functioning about that sad man's tale?

you. i like you.
shit mane this is gonna get me a lotta karma!

It means he has his meals in the place he lives, as opposed to places that are not the place in which he lives.

>female fucking detected

where? i want in, dude

>or what if this is all an elaborate meta meta troll and it's all Veeky Forums users pretending to be redditors pretending to be Veeky Forums users for shits and giggles?

this was my first thought

whats wrong with me man

I'm assuming he can only count to 21 if his member is large enough to even be considered a digit.

Sounds like you have aspergers or something.

My man you are both lying and a total loser lmao
>Keep asking for spaghetti
I dunno why, you've got plenty in your pockets and all over the floor

I miss when I could take posts like this at face value.

Now I just wish people would stop shitposting.

Disturbingly plausible

11/10 OP Loving the feedback from the community

>I didn't even want to be there
That's the thing, someone else's birthday is not about you. Think about yourself less and your internal narrative less and you'll be less of an autist.

And a tip, swallow your pride and just fucking copy what someone else orders, jesus christ.

What shitty restaurant did you go to? I'm Italian and there's nothing wrong with ordering spaghetti.

>I'm Italian and there's nothing wrong with ordering spaghetti.
your an idiot if you think theres nothing wrong with going to a nice Italian restaurant and telling the waiter nothing but "spaghetti"