what did you eat today?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=pork nibblet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing

half a pineapple, 3 pints of green tea,
4 squares of 90% cocoa chocolate

trying to achieve enlightenment

As much as i wanted because my country isn't full of fucking idiots who make laws willy nilly and decide that their needs matter over the peoples.

It ain't perfect but its fucking better than most. Least I get breakfast int he morning, even if its in the trash can, its guaranteed to be food of some sort.

It's 17:41 here.
>cup of instant coffee early in the morning with some sparkling water and a slice of toast on its own
>2 almonds
>veal roast and potatoes with a side of tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers and a beef soup for lunch
>gonna get me a piece of cake with a cup of Turkish coffee now

At my niece's birthday.

OP asked what did you eat not how much, nobody said shit about politics.

>2 almonds
Wow . . . pushing the boat out here user eh?

is she hot

>Turkish coffee

Today I pulled a new recipe from my vegan cookbook, feels good that I'm fighting the last bastion of abuse and slavement in the world

12pm now

Ive had 270g of orange and 100g of kimchi so far.

I ate a slice of pizza some 7 hours ago

Nothing

Liquified chicken soup. Wisdom teeth removal sucks.

10:30AM - so far I have had a cup of tea with a bit of 35% cream in it.

Breakfast soon.

Just a cup of coffee so far.

I'm going to grill some marinated pork rib eye chops I have marinating and make some tacos here in an hour or two.

Going to chop some onion and cilantro to put on them with some wedges of lime. I got some fresh corn yesterday at the store too, so I may grill some corn to have with it.

eating a microwave burrito currently

mexican identified

wrong. mexicans do not drink coffee. they eat spicy peppers first thing in the morning to wake them up, they might have instant coffee sometimes.

although I have worked with mexicans who pour coffee over animal crackers and eat it like cereal. pretty good i should say

also no mexican would ever say "i put onion, cilantro, and lime on my tacos" it's understood, as this is what you put on a pork taco.

Coffee. IKEA meatballs, mashed potatoes, salad. Homemade lasagna, salad with carrot, cucumber, killer blue cheese dressing form Coop. Glass Chard. Looking forward to coffee ice cream later.

Rolled on down to the Saturday Market downtown, got some kind of Hungarian garlic sausage inna roll with grilled onions and mustard, then bought a guava and cream cheese empanada and ate it while walking around, petting qt dogs, and checking out all the qt runner grills in those running tights. Picked up some dank cheese from the cheesemonger, swung by Trader Joe's to grab some orecchiette for dinner tonight. Then went to Greek food with my mom for lunch, it being Mother's Day weekend and all, had a platter with some gyro meat, grilled chicken, and a little side salad.

Overall, pretty damn good day, foodwise. Gonna thaw some hot Italian sausage for dinner, make some pasta, then probably get drunk with friends.

/blogpost

why are negroes so useless?

This user is correct.

I'm also thinking about putting some baby arugula and chard on my tacos as well. Definitely not something a Mexican would ever do.

Grilled Chickenbreast
Cucumber Salad
Garlic Bread

I'd say make a side salad with the arugula and chard. On the tacos it might be a bit much.

What'd you marinate those chops in?

A line of adderall, 2 stcks of gum, a glass of orange juice and unsweetened green tea,

Grated a golden yukon potato into a hash
Fried it up with some left over sausage grease
Grated cheddar on top before finishing
Fry up 2 eggs sunny side up
Put right on top of hash brown when done

Wa-la~

had half a chicken madras, then a corned beef sandwich, eating the rest of the madras now.

will need to pooinloo later for sure.

8:47 pm here in Paris
impulsively ate 4 pain au chocolats back to back this morning
then a croissant a few hours ago
spaghetti with half a head of cooked broccoli for dinner

- A mango with oats and 2% fat plain yoghurt. 2 liters of Sencha.
- Canned sardines with pick related and quicly microwaved zuchinis with saltpeppercumin.
-Tonight I'll eat fancy pizza at an Italian restaurant for mother's day.

Gros cochon, surveille tes sucres!

Coffee, three pancakes with some blackberry jam (6 am), a taco and some chips (15 minutes ago, 11:40ish) with water.

Neat! Were you sharing that? Or just treating yourself an nice breakfast alone?

had some coffee, im hungry trying to decide what to eat. Do I want to

A) make hash browns eggs and breakfast sausage
B) go to burger king and get a whopper and sugar water
C) go to walmart get me some god tier baked chicken

I'd A)

Scrambled eggs on toast and two chocolate fudge whatever pop tarts. I was trying to use Pepin's technique to making a french omelet but of course it was a flop because I used two eggs instead of three and my non-stick pan is worn out. I just finished a cup of some ethiopia yirgacheffe coffee out of my french press, great stuff.

20.09 here.

Breakfast was a bacon sandwich. Fried two rashers of back bacon. Toasted two slices of bread. Brown sauce on each of slices of toast (No butter because I tend not to like butter with brown sauce/ketchup/salad cream/mayo. Doesn't seem to be a popular opinion.) Bacon placed on one of the slices and a grin of pepper on the bacon. Assemble and cut in half diagonally.

Lunch was an attempt to use up some stuff that needed using before it went off. Lightly toasted pitta breads, cucumber and carrot all cut into batons. All used to accompany some hummus. Nice and light for a fairly warm day.

Just had dinner. Made a Malaysian Curry. Made a paste from onion, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, red chilli, turmeric, coriander, cumin and oil. Marinaded chicken thighs in a little coconut milk and turmeric through the day. Fried the paste in vegetable oil in a wok, added onion. Place the chicken and any excess sauce in the wok and fry. When cooked add star anise, a cinnamon stick, kaffir lime leaves, brown sugar, a crumbled chicken stock cube and the remaining can of coconut milk. Cook on low for an hour, add some green beans and serve with rice.

Only have dinner thought out for tomorrow. Venison steak with celeriac puree, potatoes and a blackberry and port sauce. Never made any of those things before so hoping they turn out good.

Where are you?

Should have just made a nest for the eggs in the hash and let the heat of the potatoes cook them.

definitely B. then drink some beers m8

Why does Veeky Forums eat so little?

Cause several of us aren't fat asses.

most of ck users are non-american

20:32
>water, water, water, water ...
>oatmeal, green onions, soy sauce, sesame seeds
>muller rice
>2 brazils, 3 pecans, 3 walnuts, 4 hazels, 4 almonds
>sliced greens
>apple, orange, pear
>a lot of chococlate
>doritos
>blackberries
>muscat grapes
>lamb (shoulder) "rogan josh", sweet potato, basmati rice
>jasmine tea
>strawberry trifle

How'd I do?

I actually opted to not bother with the arugula and chard, just had the tacos with some grilled corn.

I marinated the pork in orange, lemon and lime juice, achiote, cumin, allspice, cayenne, oregano, new mexico chili powder, salt, pepper and some olive oil.

yesterday I ate what I guess you would call a pork nibblet and a banana.

today I ate one pork nibblet. And I might make some vanilla pudding.

What the fuck is a pork nibblet?

>What the fuck is a pork nibblet?

lmgtfy.com/?q=pork nibblet

kinda a mcrib with just the rib.

I don't know most of those but I appreciate the concision of your green text.

sausage rolls and irn bru

>what did you eat today?
>people post what they drank

Roast beef sandwich(Lightly toasted white bread, light mayo, mustard, two sliecs of swiss, lettuce, sliced cherry tomato)
And some sort of sponge cake my mom gave me
Gonna eat dinner in a couple hours. Dunno what to get though

You know, that response would be ok if there was actually anything of worth as a result from googling "pork nibblet"

Next time you want to try and be le ebin interwebz trollololol, think before you post.

>think before you post.
>Next time you want to try and be le ebin interwebz

That the opposite of what you're meant to do.

a coffee and 2 cookies

Went with A)

dont judge me

I made chicken with Peri Peri sauce and rosemary/black pepper/paprika roast potatoes

A sandwich with gouda cheese, sliced beef and caramelized onions, with a bit of hot sauce, and tomato soup.

pepperoni pizza /w extra cheese, 4 energy drinks, large dairy milk fruit and nut, half a can of BBQ pringles

planning on breaking up the rest of the pringles and using them as a coating for my fried chicken which i'm about to make

How is he/she alive?

Looks pretty good, senpai.

2 cups of coffee, an almond croissant, some sauteed spinach and raspberries for breakfast, now a grapefruit sculpin

Looks good!

Breakfast

A fried egg in a flour tortilla with some left over chicken and peppers, topped with salsa and some tzatziki

Lunch

Strawberry lemonade with lemon and a grilled cheese sandwich

Dinner

Homemade pizza with chicken, red onion and pickled peppers.

Looks great! You should add some colours in there like green beans, brocollis.

A bacon butty.
That's it

protein shake made of whey, almond milk and water after a noon workout
ate a bowl of 1 cup black beans, 1 cup rice, basil and chipotle sauce at around 2pm
thats it and another workout before bed.
cant wait to kill myself with this rockin bod

Nothing so far

Egg mayyonnaise on toast twice

1 and a half gyros

2 bags of crisps

Calamari
Calabrese pizza
Pear and pecan tart with ice cream

Being a fat greasy fuck today

A church a couple blocks away had a free pizza, hot dog, and sausage day with free soda and all that jazz, like a community day, no bible womping or anything. I woke up too late and everything was closing.

So nothing. ;,(

I hate it when my laziness gets in the way of my mooching too user.

half a pizza my neighbor's gave me yesterday
a tomato mozarella avocado salad with balsamic vinegar and good italian olive oil
a banana
one feta cheese and tomato muffin
and a small coffee

>Chocomilk with nesquik cereals
>Espresso with chocolate powder
>Pasta with fresh tomatoes and fresher basil
>Hotdogs with mashed eggs and cacio-ricotta
>Chocolate muffin+Espresso with chocolate powder
>Pizza margherita-based with frankfurter and ham ropping
>potato croquette+deep fried macaroni croquette

8oz bison burger with 2 types of cheese on a toasted onion bun
probs all I'm eating today desu

>desu
faggot

Baka desu senpai

>Pulls out something printed on the dead skin of a plant, possibly the most metal form of finding recipes
I ate a steak.

Fuck off, commie.

I hope those almonds were activated.

I had an Angus meal at McDonalds with big fries and soda complete with icecreami don't often eat like this but hey I had a bit of extra money.
I feel full but not bloated, I'm cozy in bed being super comfy right jow

Homemade savory bread pudding with turkey sausage for breakfast and I took my mom out for cioppino for dinner

I had a classic Angus last night. Didn't drink the 'soda' though I ate it with a glass of cab sav instead.

I went to Arby's... WOOAH be unto my past self for going to that place. I ordered a Loaded Italian combo w/ a root beer + a cherry turnover.

The fast food demigod who surely should earn a proper $15 a wage couldn't be bothered to get my order right. I ended up with the Loaded Italian, my drink, and a cherry turnover. I did not get fries and the dumb fuck clearly ignored my stating a request for a combo three times.

Clearly he deserves to earn $15 hr rather than $8 hr.. In hindsight I should have just gone to Taco Bell at least they would have gotten my order right and I would have passed the food in a furious storm of fecal matter an hour later.

Now I'm just drinking a gin and tonic made with delicious Bristow Gin.

For all the hate McDonalds gets and all the people that claim it makes them like and their blood is blue.
Nobody can replicate the taste, call it artificial all you want but when you crav McDonalds you crave McDonalds not just a Burger and its flavour not shit that makes you chemically crave it.
You chemically crave salt, sugar, fat, dairy. Any cheeseburger has that