I went to McDonalds today and ordered a steak, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich, a double order of hash browns...

I went to McDonalds today and ordered a steak, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich, a double order of hash browns, and a bacon clubhouse burger on the side.

The line at the drive thru was long today and the cashier was annoyed over the speaker, repeatedly snapping at me and asking me to repeat my order.

She asked me if I was ordering both breakfast AND lunch menu items, as if that was some sort of inconvenience! When I arrived at the window, the cashier was visually stressed and informed me that my order would take a few minutes.

The line began to build up behind me and I grew very anxious as time passed. I could see the drivers behind me staring at me as I waited for my order, AS IF IT WERE MY FAULT!

To pass the time somewhat comfortably, I turned up the volume to my audio book and closed my window. I was immediately disrupted by the cashier who handed me my hash browns, but said they're still waiting on the sandwiches.

I nervously ate the has browns while I waited, and the wait seemed interminable!

As I was considering driving away to the Wendys drive thru across town, The cashier handed me my sandwiches, with no explanation or apology. I quickly left the restaurant and parked a block away so I could eat my meal in peace.

Why does McDonalds even have all day breakfast if they are not prepared to cater to patrons who want both breakfast and lunch items at the same time? Instead, I had to wait several minutes in hunger and humiliation just because I happen to have a varied appetite.

Anyways, does anyone have any fast food stories like this?

I can visualize your fat, 7/10.

who the fuck remembers such a story about McDonald's drive through with such detail?

>turned up the volume to my audiobook
laughed out loud, good job OP

Maybe you should walk inside to order your damn food, you sound like you could use the exercise, tubby.

>be fat boy
>go to mcdonalds
>order double big mac meal with double quarter pounder on size. Fries and iced tea.
>waiting
>waiting
>car behind me starts honking constantly
>hear guy call me fatass and to quit ordering the whole menu.
>park car to eat my sadness away
>car park besides me. Its guy who yelled at me. And hes laughing
>drive home crying.

welcome to Veeky Forums newest of new friends

Kek

McDonalds manager here

First off OP is a fucking faggot kill yourself to help the gene pool

>gave no explanation

>cashier says there is a wait on the sandwiches

pick one

Also as for ADB, no one really orders it so we have to crack and make the eggs when you order, which take like 3-4 minutes to make

Never worked at a fast food place. Am I justified in being angry with customers in the drive through line that order more than two meals? I mean seriously, if you have a convoy of people just go into the fucking restaurant.

LOL
ARCHIVE THIS

But why do you care? It's not really making the task marginally harder or easier, and you shouldn't have vested interest one way or another unless it's someone you know and hate.

cool sperg story bro

is OP who I think it is....?
.....Fatty McAutism?

Veeky Forums and /r9k/ are somewhat interchangeable these days.

Obvious bait aside, I really hope they stop serving all day breakfast soon. The local McDonald's has slowed to a snail's pace, sometimes taking 20 minutes on just one order. I just want my McChickens man, I don't want to awkwardly stand around and trade glances with the other fifteen pissed off impatient customers.

You don't know the whole story. Maybe someone didn't show up for work or called in sick; maybe even a new trainee. Then again it's not your freaking problem now is it! Have some compassion. It's FUCKING MCDONALDS!!!

Good job OP, you're clearly doing God's work here in the land of the free

>McDonalds manager here

are you happy with your life decisions?

copypasta is god's work?

1/10
>should have been listening to jpop