Drink a thimble of water

>drink a thimble of water
>pee 16oz

>be OP
>is a tremendous faggot

>My body still needs to dispose of chemical byproducts and salts, all of which need to be diluted in order not to be toxic at any point in my system

>I don't get it why

You might have diabeetus, go check a doctor asap.

Why should he go to a doctor when he can just drink his pee? If it's sweet, you've got the sugar.

theres water in food. tmyk

Oh my god... could it be? Are humans mostly just water?

This is why people die of old age. Once you've expelled all of your fluids, you die.

This picture makes me the gladdest that I'm not a janitor

>drink a bottle of water
>piss every three minutes for the rest of the day
>the piss is totally clear
Checkmate, atheists

Janitor here: I'd just cut the bottom of the bag and let it run down the drain that's likely on the floor. mop up. nbd

You should see a doctor about that.
Your kidneys aren't functioning properly, or you have serious prostate issues.

If you pee excessively you should seriously get yourself checked for diabetes, no joke man.

Is this an accurate test?

You should get tested for diabetes too, shit ain't normal.

It only happens every so often and has been like that for years. It doesn't help that I chug water like it's my fukken lifeblood. If I don't pace myself, I'll sit there and drink bottle after bottle of water all fucking day long.
I used to think it's tha diabeetus, since my sister has it, but it's been this way for years.

You previously said you only drank one bottle of water. There is no other valid interpretation of what you wrote.

you guys are scaring the fucking shit out of me

maybe ill go visit a doctor soon..

this is my first post itt btw

One of the big symptoms of diabetes is frequent urination and thirst.

You should really see a doctor ASAP if you are concerned. If you are pre-diabetic you may be able to nip it in the bud by drastically changing your lifestyle. If you are diabetic, you can at least find out and start controlling it before shit gets bad.

Diabetes may be relatively common now but it is BAD. It is best to just go to the doctor and do a blood test or glucose tolerance test and find out than to procrastinate and find out after the major symptoms start to appear.

Call the doctor Monday man, don't fuck around. If you have a family history or are overweight or whatever then don't hesitate. Uncontrolled diabetes is fucked.

Well I mean both happen.
I'll drink down a 17oz bottle (in about five minutes) of water and pee, realistically, every half hour or so for like the next four hours. I let out a decent amount more than I drink.
Alternatively, especially during the summer, I drink water all the fucking time, so I pee like a motherfucker from that, too.
A lot of the reason I drink so much is because my stomach sucks and I get acid reflux like no one's business. Drinking water helps keep that down and controlled. At the cost of having to pee all the time from it.

>acid reflux
My acid reflux subsided the last year and I think that my big trigger is alcohol (I stopped drinking for a while).

I would get reflux and take famotidine for a bit, which I think caused a rebound that made things even worse. I don't drink soda except for the occasional diet coke, but if I'm given a coke and drink it without noticing I find that causes reflux.

Cutting out fast food and alcohol basically gets rid of reflux for me. What is your diet like?

It's extremely inconsistent, really. Fattier, greasy foods will cause it pretty often, but if I drink milk along with what I'm eating, that heads it off and really helps stop it. I can eat a few slices of pepperoni Pizza Hut and be (mostly) fine as long as I have a tall glass of milk the whole time. If I drink water afterwards to wash it down, I mostly don't have a problem.

Other times, I'll eat a Goddam piece of toast and be dying from heartburn for the next six hours no matter how much I drink milk and water.

Alcohol and soda don't really do much to me. Soda'll make my stomach feel bleh, but it doesn't give me heartburn or anything. Alcohol makes me shit like crazy, but doesn't do much to my acid, really. Fast food usually falls under the fatty and/or greasy foods, so yeah, that's likely to give me heartburn.

not him but ive had gerd for 2 years now. stopped taking meds because they don't do shit and i don't wanna deal with possible side effects.

never drank soda/still don't, never smoked cigs. worst trigger is smoking weed (rarely), chocolate, fried shit or if i take some tylenol ill literally projectile vomit every time. never been fat but losing weight helped a bit (170->160 now). when i run the first 5-10 minutes is burping the last meal i had into my mouth or just straight stomach acid if i haven't eaten. i used to chug a lot of water to deal with it but don't have to do that as much now.

shit sucks and think its mostly related to my pectus excavatum. came out of nowhere and not really going away just getting milder with diet/exercise/lifesytle changes

Not really. Once upon a time this is how doctors tested for the diabeetus but more reliable screening supplanted it pretty quickly.

It could just mean OP ate a fuckload of sugar. However, if you're eating very mild amounts of sugar and you still have birthday cake pee, then you have a problem.

grandma has it, but aside form that i'm looking pretty okay.

during my entire teen years my mom was crazy concerned about me getting diabetes. i was overweight (200lbs and below 6'0). i had good eating habits, ate healthy, just way too fucking much.

lost 70 pounds and thought i was off the hook. guess i better check myself before i rek myself.

For that...triple the bags to 3 urinals...and let it flood with that golden glistening river and whiff of asparagus odor in urine..

>bet at work
>drink at least 2 64 oz glasses of water each day, maybe 3 if I have more than 1 cup of strong tea
>go to the bathroom 3 times a day on average
>co-workers drink coffee, soda, you name it
>never drink any water
>never go to the bathroom
>they all look at me weird for getting up so much

your funeral guys

This.

>Drink a liter of coffee every morning.
>Piss when I get to work at 6:30
>Piss again at 8 after finishing all my coffee and at least 24 oz of water
>Drink more water till lunch at 11:30
>Piss again before going back to work at noon
>Drink more water till off at 3:30
>Piss before leaving work
>Drink beer/wine/water at home
>Piss a couple times before bed around 10ish.

Been doing it for years. The betus runs in my family, but I get checked every year and I've never even been told I'm in danger of becoming diabetic.