Who else /eatingdisorder/ here?

Who else /eatingdisorder/ here?
Do you come to marvel at how many calories other people can eat in one sitting?
Here to look at pictures of food you won't let yourself eat?
Tell me how you're doing, friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EoGVdgTJ5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kNFKaKNDP-I
youtube.com/watch?v=iQQqBZP8psA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay she cute

Yuki Kinoshita, she has lots of videos

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EoGVdgTJ5Y

She's killing herself for our entertainment and its glorious.

What is it that's so satisfying about competetive eaters?
I remember in hospital the non-ED psych patients were always putting in complains because we wouldn't watch anything but Man vs Food and Ina Garten on the TV.

How can a woman who eats that much still be this cute?!

I am 109lbs at 6'0, and a 22 year old male, and I still obsess over every single calorie that goes into my body because I am so scared of becoming obese. My country, the UK, is fat. My family is fat. I can think of no worse fate that becoming fat.

The problem I have is that my family insists on cooking for me 5/7 nights of the week and I don't trust them to create meals that are not overloaded with calories. I have tried EVERYTHING to eat less of the huge portions they give me, including stuffing food into my pockets but they eventually caught me with butter from the inside of a jacket potato leaking out of my jeans and got angry.

How do you guys avoid overeating when other people cook for you? I have the following techniques as a primary function: The first technique is to put food in my mouth, excuse myself to use the toilet and spit it down the toilet and flush. Sadly I can only do this once or twice per meal without suspicion.

The second technique is to 'play with my food'. For example last night we had spaghetti Bolognaise with too much meat and too much spaghetti so I formed some of the beef into balls on my plate and told them I was making spaghetti and meatballs. My dad called me a 'strange boy' but didn't suspect I was doing it to avoid eating. Once the balls were formed it was easier to leave food on my plate because the bunched up nature of the balls made it look like less food than it was.

My third technique is my favorite, and the best. I take the food and arrange it in piles on the plate with one pile facing each of my family members so when they look at me they will see a large pile of food on the plate. Then instead of eating I just knock over the pile. When they look again it seems to them that I have eaten more food as the pile is smaller. That way they don't know.

Only eats when she's on camera, most likely.

I've been diagnosed with an ED but lately after going into my profession (healthcare of the elderly) and seeing all the sickness surrounding underweight people, I can't see anything pretty about thinness any more.

At the same time, I can't stop obsessing about getting my weight down as low as possible.

Culminating in a lot of suicidal ideation because if being thin doesn't bring you good things, and all you want is to be thin, why even bother? I can't think of anything in my life that motivates me more than my need to lose weight.

three things
number 1
purging
number 2
koreans are poor, but for some reason like watching people eat a lot. the result is people who starve and binge to eat a lot all the time, sometimes going days without any food.
C. they probably apply competition eater philosophy to their eating habbits. not all competition eaters are fatlords either
Cb: it also helps that koreans walk way more than you do.

She made a video explaining it. Basically she doesn't digest things properly and shits the food straight out.

What the fuck? First off she is Japanese. Second everything else you said is total fucking bullshit as well do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?? Do you know any Japanese people ? Have you ever even been in Japan or Korea ?? I bet your 'knowledge' stems solely from watching anime you fucking weabo faggot.

Anorexia here.

I come to Veeky Forums at my hungriest to make it even worse. Kinda like when your tooth hurts and you push it harder to make it hurt even more.

I don't know why I do it. Then, after fasting for as long as I can I sit in front of the food and struggle to have a civilized meal because my body wants to shove it all in. But I force myself to eat a bit of everything served and leave the rest.

I don't know how I became such a mess.

Lmao at your weight you worry about overeating ?? You're obviously doing something right if that's your concern. But really get help, you can be a healthy weight and still don't need to overeat. Getting fat doesn't happen overnight. Just try to stick to the lower range of the normal BMI so like 19 or 20, not lower, that is if you wanna live past 40 years of age. Personally I'd rather be fat (and I am also terrified of that) than die young tho.

Back when I had a tumblr I used to browse baking tags during 10 day fasts just because I liked to feel my stomach growl. It's a weird little disease.

Nothing gets the mouth water like bread, I swear I can smell it when I look at the pictures.

Ikr? Sweet cravings you can take the edge off really easily, but there's nothing like wishing you had some fresh baked bread and butter to tear into little pieces and eat over the course of 3 hours.

>made myself hungry

Bodybuilder here. If I didn't take up this sport when I was in high school and obese, I'd still be obese now.

I run PSMF on my cuts, meaning I get the minimum amount of protein to sustain myself per day and nothing else. Usually

thats scary. one of my worst fears is being frail and weak so i eat a lot to stay ooga booga strong

what do you do about your starvation breath?

That slimy feeling on your skin after you've eaten yourself full and binged, a mix of hatred, disbelief, denial, betrayal, failure, sin and relief.

I'm a purger desu so when I binge (and I don't use that word lightly, we're talking 12 hour binge/purge sessions here) I just feel manic.

Breaking an extended fast is the worst sensation, it's like you've clipped the wings of something light and airy.

>what do you do about your starvation breath?
Nothing really, I try to have impeccable hygiene but it doesn't help, anorexia breath smells like death.

Chewing gum is your friend.

link, please? i'd like to know more about this.

>DAILY REMINDER
Only women have eating disorders. If you have an eating disorder and you think that you are a man, you are wrong.

Go watch the show Starved.

anorexic here. I fast for 20-22 hours out of the day and only eat within a small window. I can't stand being full or feeling food in my stomach. sometimes I start eating something but feel guilty halfway through and spit it out.
i like to browse Veeky Forums because I can look at all the food I don't allow myself to eat and it helps with cravings. also because since I starve myself I'm basically obsessed with food and cooking. I also watch a shitload of food network shows.

I'm about to go to my mother's house for dinner and the thought of sitting down with my normie family and pretending to eat food is making me anxious and sick to my stomach. hopefully they don't pressure me to eat. my issues are the elephant in the room no one talks about.
>i want to kill myself everyday and hopefully self-starvation hurries that shit along

Speaking of watching/looking at food to nourish your anorexia do you guys keep a log of the different recipes you have watched on youtube and how long they kept you nourished and feeling OK?

I don't log them all but I have a log of the 'average time' for various types of cuisine and whenever I watch a food video I set my stopwatch at the end, then as soon as I feel hungry again I stop it. I then mark the time in minutes (rounded up or down) and it allows me to have an average for each type of cuisine and how long videos of that cuisine fight hunger

Pic related, for reference. My current top 20 or so. I do the sums in a notebook.

>>do you even know what you're talking about?
this shit started in korea so even if she's not korean she might be doing things the same way.
my source is I have a friend who used to be stationed in korea you buttmunch

I binge eat but dont feel bad about it.
I'm also 6'0 185 with muscle mass so I'm not unhealthily fat.
Still, I dont feel like an adult when I buy a box of cookies and eat it in one sittting

I'd like to think I'm not anorexic, but I probably am. I don't obsess over calories, but I do obsess over food. I love watching cooking shows, or videos of people eating. Documentaries about weight loss, or about the science behind fat are great, too.

I'll usually go most of the day without eating, then have a tiny portion of something in the evening. I get terrified when friends want to go to lunch because then they'll see how I eat in the daytime. Dinner is easier, because then I can lie and say I had a big lunch.

Sometimes I'll be so hungry, and I'll have food in front of me and just want to cry because I can't eat it. I have no idea why, I just can't bring myself to put it in my mouth. It's sad because everything I eat is home cooked if I'm not out, and I hate wasting food. I've taken to bringing my elderly neighbour leftovers since she got sick as a way to get rid of stuff I can't eat.

I think I need help.

nice spreadsheet

just keep eating. your body will tell you when you are full, rather than put everything on one plate, try putting them on several different plates of smaller size.

I should clarify this. your body will tell you when you are full because you purposefully eat slowly like a normal person rather than a pig, so that gives extra time for your body to send signals that food time is over.

>i have a friend stationed in korea
you and your friend are pretty retarded huh

Autism AND an eating disorder. You really got dealt a shitty hand.

Fuck I've been exactly where you are, was pretty severely bulimic for a period of time. I guess my advice to you is try to revise your ideal body image to something more healthy and feasible, and balance your life around being healthy. I has to give up drinking, drugs, reform my diet, and decide that I would gain weight by working out at gym and maintaining a healthy diet. I'm not saying this will work for you but just know that there are a lot of people who struggle with this and only you can decide for yourself the best way to live your life.

can you imagine how ropey and stinky her shits are?

it would be like a dream

>she will never take a steaming dump onto your chest

Why live, bros?

>mfw she hasn't layed one out in 3 days

I'm studying Nutritional Sciences to work at a hospital and cure fat. Don't worry user, I'll save you all!

As in she has a condition or does she stick her fingers up her ass while she shits and pull the shit out raw, then open up her sphincter manually with her index finger so the undigested shit can flow out of her intestine, like me?

I don't have an eating disorder but face similar problems. I often do the excuse/spit routine as well. I hadn't thought of the piling method before, so thank you for that. What I tend to do is ask to serve myself (it helps that we have "shared" dishes) and fill up my bowl with large quantities of the lowest-calorie item (usually a vegetable), then top it with some of the others. I also use the smallest bowl/plate possible to make it seem fuller, and try to arrive/leave early.

Have either of you thought of just talking to your family? Be nice and mature about it but it would not only help your health by letting you get to a healthy weight, but it would probably be a wake up call for them. Hell, tell them you're in charge of groceries and cooking for the house now. You're all going on a diet. Your diet is of course have an extra sandwich or bowl of soup on every meal for a bit. Also, consider sweet potato. That shit is so dense in nutrients you barely have to eat any of it to meet your daily quota. It's great for gaining a tiny bit of weight in a healthy way.

the japanese are so fucking weird

Former bulimic reporting. Was an obese adolescent, starved myself for some months freshman year summer(HS), lost 50+ lbs. lived solely on carrots/ diet rootbeer. I remember my mom waking me up after randomly dropping unconscious around the house quite a few times. great going back to school soph year and being unrecognizable to most. Soon transitioned to binge/purging which lasted from 16-20. Tearing through boxes of smores pop tarts every day and spewing(literally, the carpet/walls in my moms upstairs bathroom are still stained) No one in my family knew how to handle me nor did the psychiatric help I was seeing at the time. It sucked feeling so alone in something even I thought "only girls did." Now I'm 24, haven't purged in 4 years. I still get the desire to if I overeat due to stress, even that's rare. Fortunately I found out in high school that I loved to cook. In the midst of hating my body and having a pretty fucked up relationship with food, I somehow came out of it with some self control, self love, and the ability to cook well for myself and eat healthier than most. I feel like I got lucky and snapped out of some awful habits. I still wish I had gotten treatment. I wonder how much of that really lives on with me today and I definitely regret fucking with my health at such an important age in my development.

They laugh at me for wanting to lose weight, then criticize me for being too fat. It's just easier this way.

Are you the super skinny user or the other one? If you're actually fat and your family isn't letting you lose weight then tell them you aren't going to let them force feed you. If they refuse to stop being unhealthy fucks then that's their choice, buy your own groceries. Feeding one person on a diet will cost you pennies.

is she eating in a bathroom so that she can throw up without having to move too much? whats the deal? do japanese people just generally eat where they shit?

Japan is truly a fucked up place.

I'm a very average/normal weight for my height (90lbs) but I could definitely stand to lose a bit more.

>90 pounds
>Average

How tall are you? Are you a 10 year old asian girl? user I want you to be healthy. Please be okay.

~4'10"
I seriously look and feel super-average. I see thinner people every day at university and I'm envious. I think I'd look drastically better even 5lbs lighter.

Well that's pretty short so I guess. At 90 pounds I doubt you need to lose weight though. You're not that much shorter than me, I'm a 5'5" manlet and I'm 135 pounds, very healthy weight. I'm sure you're fine user. Don't die.

fat guy here, it's really not that big a deal brah

Don't worry. I won't die for a good while yet. Not as long as you don't.

I'll do my best user. Us midgets need to stick together.

competitive eating didn't start in Korea retard

You're talking about Mukbang which is something else

and even then, it's not really original to Korea

every sunday i buy 4 packs of oreos with milk, and two little Caesars cheese pizzas. I work out an hour a day two times a day everyday, eat nothing but a cup of rice and beans for 6 days of the week and always gorge myself on sunday. it always ends with a long puking session and telling myself its the last time, but by the time saturday rolls around all i can think about is food. im very fit but i know i could look even better if i stopped this stupid addiction.

Literally even crazier than the average conspiracy theorist on X or pol plz get help

>pol is crazy

enjoy your "cultural enrichment" goyim

Bulimia since I went from just under 300 pounds to 130-5. I love food so much and I hate it at the same time. Especially the initial weight gains. I frequently purge if I made a particularly bad decision, or if I splurge shopping, I'll flush bad stuff down the toilet.

I am relatively responsible with food though and generally know when to stop. My biggest problem is liquids. Rockstar energy drinks, Juice, milk and worse of all water, which I'll happily chug down a liter or two within minutes of starting to drink. Water weight fluctuation make me panic the most, but I always end up pissing it away in a matter of hours. Drinking causes so much stress because I always need to be on the scale to record my highs and lows.

Usually after a big meal, I need up fasting for 36 to 48 hours depending on what I ate. only a day if I had a liquid based binge.

My newest devil food is Yogurt. Picture related. Jesus fuck is it good. I'll eat a 650 gram tub every day (2 if on sale.) I actually don't feel guilty eating it, unlike everything else.

>"cultural enrichment"

what's it like to have not read a book since high school?

From eating 62 burgers? Hell no, that shit would come out round and hard as a rock

How? I mean does she cut the recording to go poop or puke? Now does nearly 8lbs of noodles fit into such a tiny human woman? I mean, maybe that bowl is super shallow or something and it just looks like more. But still she is itty bitty compared to that bowl....

Her videos have to be fake. It's just a matter of physics.

yeah i got an eating disorder
i like greasy fried fast food

What are your comfiest food-related reality shows to watch in lieu of having dinner?
Secret Eaters, Supersize vs Superskinny, Biggest Loser, that sort of thing. Any recs?

If, like me, you basically watched all of Supersize vs Superskinny and Secret Eaters already to "motivate" yourself, try Fat Families. It's not as good, but at least it's fresh

Cheers, I'll give it a go. I might rewatch Secret Eaters because it's been a while, SSvSS isn't great when half of it is meant to be marvelling at people who eat "basically nothing!!!" (twice your daily intake)

>eatingdisorder
Protip: When your knees get wider than your thighs it's time to start eating cakes again.

Got diagnosed with anorexia, nearly died, also have a weight gain/fat fetish. Recovery is me hating self but also getting off when I gain any weight kill me

She's doing a live eating right now.
>5000 viewers
>youtube.com/watch?v=kNFKaKNDP-I

fuck me

I'm sick everytime I eat now and only eat one meal per day. Also only drink water.

I ending up getting that anorexia nervosa disorder I was exercising literally all day. Running for two hours a night, cardio like 800 sit ups a day. I got skinny but shredded to fuck.

I've never been able to ever eat properly since, I can still eat large meals (purging) but I always just instinctively be sick about 30 mins after. It's like a routine now.

When I'd work out in my room, I'd watch Fat Families at the same time. I was already in shape, but I enjoy snacking on sugary things and the motivation when watching that not to was great.

>you will never fuck a qt japanese
;_;

anyone else constantly drink water when eating? makes me feel better washing it down, but also makes me end up being sick a while afterwards.

good way to bring it back up instead of sticking your hands down your throat.

>telling myself it's the last time
i fucking always do this and hate it

either does an enema or her body just does it, that's some kind of illness that.

i used to do it, like 30 mins after some food I'd end up having a huge shit. it's a genuine "medical problem".

I'm starting to get worried I'm developing an eating disorder.

Started keto over two months ago because always chunky and wasn't seeing weight loss as fast as I wanted, so I started restricting. Now I physically have trouble eating even small meals. People have been commenting about it to me, some positive, some concerned.

I don't want to stop, though. I've been obese my whole life and this is the first time I've been able to get a handle on it.

5'4" 115 lbs
I guess we're in our range

Feel you on the seeing thinner girls every day. The stats say 60% of the UK population are overweight or obese but somehow I only ever see the people that look about a third of my size.

>be self
>21, college dropout, still figuring what to work on
>eat once a day
>sometimes go entire last week of the month without food because addict and can't deal with it with no drugs

If you stick two midgets on top of each other you actually might get a reasonable sized person. :^)

great news boss, you're a clinically diagnosable anorexic

A significant proportion of the fat population are ashamed to be out in public, so you never see them.

>tfw finally under 16 bmi and you still look fat
Maybe I will feel thin enough when i get to a bmi of 15.

Japanese mayonnaise is really different from American one
Well, so I've heard

>like me
lol'd hard at that

You're doing God's work user

Weeb faggot with a japanese step mum here.

can confirm. Tastes better.

Yeah from what you are describing it seems you have the dietary problems in the household. Being underweight is ok at 22 but you are going to start feeling muscle wastage, becoming long sighted, developing osteoporosis and other bone diseases and might get unlucky and develop Crohns/IBS.

almost 27 year old male here. recovering bulimic - 56 days clean (the longest ever.)

The only reason I stopped is because my hair is literally falling out

i'm an ex-fatty

i dream about eating large amounts of junk food and my fetish is watching thin girls eat

youtube.com/watch?v=iQQqBZP8psA

my hatred for fat people is the only motivation that keeps me from overeating

This disgusts me

I still don't understand these videos. How does she eat so much, why the fuck would she eat so much, and why do people watch it?

i heard a professional eater explain your body can only absorb a lb or two of food before you shit out the rest of the meal.

She says that she has a certain condition that allows her to process that large an amount of food, who knows if she is telling the truth

>tfw have incredibly restricted, bland diet everyday.

>look at delicious food while eating it so I can pretend I'm eating it too